• ...
3
 19
 2,955

Chapter 12 - Seek and Destroy

“Those guys, are awesome!!” Scootaloo said as she jumps from joy.

“Yeah, did you see how they fought that dragon? they were all like.. BOOM! and POW!!” Apple Bloom proclaims as she makes a little reenactment of the battle 3 days ago.

“I know right? Wish I could be like that someday!” Sweetie Belle said, while looking at the window. Both of them looked at Sweetie Belle. “What?”

“Uh.. ‘scuse me.. But Rarity wont approve to that Sweetie Belle” Apple Bloom explains, but she just puffed at her.

“Well, It cant hurt to dream” She said back and hopped off the chair near the window and walked out the club house.

“Were you going?” Scootaloo said, as she walks out.

“Its getting late you know.. We should go home” She replies as they all looked outside, not noticing the time.. They all went out together and went home..

Back at Applejack’s house, Big mac is still cooking while Griggs and Soap chopped some apples. While Andrew gets the cart from outside, as Big mac instructed, to bring it to the town.. And having a hard time pulling it to the house, as the the rest of the MFE soldiers then patrols the apple trees and the surroundings assisted by vehicles.

“Oh by the way, I’ve been meaning to ask.. Why don't we just cook this in town? Wont that be less time consuming?” Soap asked as he finishes his batch.

“Well... We don't have the necessary ingredients there.. And its much of a hassle to go back and forth from here to town.. So lets just make it here, to make only one trip to here and there” Big Mac explained, as Soap is lost for words..

“You sure can talk Mac” Soap compliments him and only replied on a simple nod and..

“Eeeyup”

Meanwhile, Kamarov and the commander asked Him how they were doing.

"Yet, Dimitri Bodanov was our runner and just met Yasir Al-Fulani. He's other there, talking to my second-in-command." Sherman said.

"Uh, sirs. We kinda have a party." Passay said.

At the town hall... A pink pony known as Pinkie Pie is preparing the town for a grand welcome party to their visitors.. And another Unicorn named Rarity decorates the entire place.

“Oh my, this will never do” Rarity sifts through the cloths right beside her as she picks for the right color. She then finds what she was looking for and puts it on top of the building..
Pinkie on the other hand, puts all kinds of deserts on the table outside.. it was a colorful sight to behold for the marines and the S.A.S, for once in their life time.. They have never seen or received a party such as this for them alone. Not like when they just finished some dangerous missions and didn't even get a simple thanks out of it all. However, Captain Sherman and the rest were reviewing the place.
“Will you look at that, A party for us... How nice” Vasquez looks outside, Admiring the decorations and plentiful deserts..

“Wheres Jackson?” He asked to Foley, who’s standing near the door way.

“He’s in Twilight’s room, I just told him to go out, but he just shunned me out instead.

“Guess he still felt responsible for Johns death/injuries... That’s just sad” Vasquez said, Then looks back at Foley. "Hey, if you want you can go to Sugar Cube Corner to get a cupcake, Its real good you know" Foley looks at him making a face.

"Look, if that corner is made out of sugar cubes... I'm definitely go crazy on you" Foley said, raising a brow at Vasquez.

"Don't worry.. I went there yesterday, Twilight told me about it so I went for it, Trust me it really is not made out of sugar cubes" After saying that Vasquez walks in and went to where Jackson is. Foley who was left by the doorway thinks about the place and having second thought if he wants to go or not. Just then he sees a little pony with a large red bow on its head..

“Hey there, could you come over here a bit?” Foley calls her to come closer..

“Yes? wha’ can I do you fer?” She said looking at the Marine, Hiding the fact that she was excited to talk to one.

“You were watching us when we were fighting that dragon. Am I right?” Foley said to her, making her blush a bit.

“How did you know, we were there?” She asked looking more reddish as usual.

“Well its hard to miss that big ol’ bow of yours poking out of the bushes” She literally went red all over, as she knows that they were seen watching over them.. Foley laughs a bit, to see a curious but shy pony talking to him. “Whats your name?” he asked.

“Apple Bloom, sir” She replies. Foley gave her a pat on the head, and took something out of his pocket...

“Here, a little something for you” Foley gave her a small jewel pendant that he made a day ago with some small wide chains and a single pink jewel that he found on the ground. He puts it around its neck and looked at her.. “Looks good on you... It matches your eyes”

“T-thank you sir!” She hops around as he walks away telling her two friends who was at the desert table. Foley sat down and waited for the time to party, The mayor came out of the building and sees Foley. She then calls him inside the office and discussed something that was troubling her. Foley stood up again, and went to the Town Hall.

At the same time, Vasquez talks to Jackson to come out of Twilight’s room... Twilight was already in there trying to comfort Jackson, Vasquez asked her to leave politely as he could. Twilight nods and went out of the room.

“Jackson? Hey, man. Lets go, its our welcoming party, why so glum?”

“John’s dead/injured because of me” Jackson said while looking at the blank wall

“What? Hey, its not your fault Jackson”

“It is man! If I told him to stay, he could have been alive by now!” Jackson punches the wall, releasing and putting all his anger out of himself.

“Look, he did what he needs to. Besides, If it weren't for him were all be dead at anyway. Now
come on, Lets drown that anger with some beer” Vasquez said, as Jackson stood up and looks at him.

“Come on.. I’ll buy” Both of them left the room, as Twilight looks at Vasquez and smiles.

“SAY WHAT?!” Foley shouts at the mayor, as he hears the terrible news.

“You heard it right Sergeant.. A group of those ‘Russians’ had been spotted by one of the wonder bolts while flying across Canterlot. They said that there’s some sort of cart, much like what you drove days ago” She said while looking serious.

Foley didn't see this coming he needs to act now, or these Rebels might reach Ponyville and attack without warning.

“Sergeant, if its not much trouble. Seek out those ‘people’ and prevent them from reaching the town! If they do, all of these ponies will be hurt, or worst”

Captain Sherman was informed by Foley to get all ready for the battle, in which rebel forces might reach Ponyville, leading to him calling in a superior and devastatin airstrike ETA 70 minutes.

Foley bid farewell and went out, as he radios all team from the USMC to the S.A.S for an emergency meeting he also called Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to the scene. An hour before the party they all met up outside Sweet Apple Acres.

“You all probably wondering why I called all of you here?” He said and looks at the mayor to give her announcement to the entire team, She explains what she had told Foley, about the Russians camped out with a T-90 at their disposal and could cause massive casualties.

"Merde, that'll reach here and cause massive casualties! All elements, listen up! I got--" Sherman was cut off by Foley.

"Sherman, if they reach here, how shall we escape them with out much firepowers?" Foley asks Sherman, while all were confused why he has called in a devastating airstrike.

"If you don't know, i know someone who can send in devastating firepowers - Expeditionary Admiral Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope." Sherman said, while all doesn't know who is Calliope.

"Who is this Calliope?" Dunn said.

"It's this guy" He shows all the picture of Calliope with black hair, white skin, a Captain Konstantin Petrovich-similar face, and black eyes. "He's the founder and owner of the United Earth Federation, a Directorate-type government and also, a brilliant and talented military leader of the UEF Armed Forces. He has ordered Aerial Special Forces General Marshal Patton to call in the devastating airstrikes, consisted of Cargo Planes filled with a hundred of land-impacted bombs in eleven bombs, and other planes." Sherman said. "Marshall Peter Patton was known as the Sky Marshal, due to that he watches Starship Troopers. Cheeky bastard."

"I think it's one of your commander's only executed strategy." Foley said and Sherman nods. Sherman orders Makarov, Bashar Al-Bubabi, Yura, Ellis, Carlyle, and the rest of the MFE to get to the Forest Base Alpha for something.

“Don’t ask how she knows the type of the tank they got, I don't know how she knew. But she knows!” Foley adds as the mayor continues... There are at least 30 plus Russians in the area, with 10 Ammo crates and 3 tents.

“Hey, I want to know! How do you know the names and kinds of weapons they got? Please!” Dunn said out loud, as the mayor looks at him.

“Spitfire just listen to them talking and heard the name of that thing, as a T-90 and a ‘man’ points to the boxes and called it as Ammo Crates” Dunn was silenced, and stepped back. A flight of ten war planes came out of the south from the USS Aleksander as Mosin 2-6 was ready for the battle - fully armed and operational.

“Okay here’s the plan, You and Fluttershy are to carry these grenades and drop right on top of them. that is the signal for us to come in and finish ff the remaining Hostiles in the area.. is that clear?” Rainbow and Fluttershy nods in agreement. Foley and the others went back to town and opened the Ammunition crate that Vasquez and Jackson found days ago. They load up and took the grenades in the cache and gave it to the Pegasus.

“Now remember.. Pull these pins and let go. Once this explodes in your hand your dead, got it?” Rainbow understands but Fluttershy starts to shiver in fear. Foley comforts her, and tries to bring back her courage.. Which she did. Then Foley gave each of them a Walkie Talkie to monitor their progress, and gave them both a Code name as Streak and Breeze. All of them prepared to engage as they went towards the forest while the Pegasus flies over the sky..

Applejack looks at them, as they went to the dark forest... And suddenly had a very bad feeling that something bad is about to happen... As Pinkie thinks so too.


Meanwhile, news reporters were at the V-22 Osprey, along with Admiral Calliope and his officers.

"What's going on, Admiral? We thought we should met at your flagship." A News Reporter said.

"Not for long, we are here already." Calliope said.

"Sergeant Foley, UEF Military Intelligence and High Command has informed all about the rebels. I am going to need you to meet us at Forest Base Alpha, just south of Canterlot." Calliope explained.

"Yes sir! All units, you are to stay here until further reinforcements coming from the North East consisted of M1 Abrams, Humvees, Infantry Attack Vehicle Strykers, F-22s, Apache Longbows and other planes will arrived to support the evacuation of Ponyville. ETA: 50 minutes." Sherman bids farewell.

"We'll stay here for the reports." The News Reporters said but Calliope agrees to have them protected by MFE Soldiers.

Author's Note:

Admiral Calliope was based on Konstantin Petrovich, the Captain of the Russian Representative Military Honorary Guard Band.

Marshall Peter Patton likes Starship Troopers, hence his nickname "The Sky Marshal".