• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Extra 3 - More Allies on the Ground

Sergeant Williams Received a report that a group of Russian Rebels was holding out at an abandoned tank factory and was sent to eliminate the opposition and capture at least one of their leaders for interrogation. 3 hours after their departure, Williams arrives the site and immediately joins the fight with the S.A.S, who was also sent by their Base Leader.

“Report! whats the situation?”

“We have them surrounded! They are holding up in that structure, and barricaded them selves inside of it, sir” Sgt. Adams explained briefly of the situation. Williams plotted a plan to infiltrate the

“Alright, here's the plan. One team will breach the entrances, other team will enter the roof of the structure to make sure no one gets in or out from there, understood?” Williams made his plan and tells the others.

“Oorah?”

A fellow marine gets the idea and utters a silent “Oorah..” as they all went to their positions.
A team of 5, went to the back area of the building while another 5 in the front. Several S.A.S operatives went to the rooftop and prepared for the ambush. All of the surrounding teams sets the charges to the door, all was silent. Tension rises, all of 24 men standing by outside awaits nervously for the breach. Williams gave the signal and the charges explode.. All of them came in the building guns drawn and expecting a rain of lead coming from the inside..

But, no one was there. The entire place have been abandoned!

“What the heck is the meaning of this Sergeant? I thought you said you have them cornered?” Williams frustratedly asked Adams.

“I have no idea, sir! Honest, we have them surrounded in this complex earlier! I have no idea how they manage to slip pass by us” Williams could see that he was telling the truth. So he ordered his troops to search the area for dug outs and hidden bunkers for their possible escape route

One by one the marines checked the place, but nothing came out of them.

“Sir we found nothing, not even a small door out of the wall, sir” A marine said after literally ransacked the place. Williams was about to call of the raid, when a marine shouts to get their attention.

“Guys! I think I found something! And I think you wont believe it!!”

All of them went to the marine to check of what he had found. Williams jaw drops open and the other marines and the S.A.S did the same.. It was like out of a science fiction movie.
They saw a circular white transparent window like thing over a nailed Plywood. Williams called in back up and said that they might have found the escape route, and said to bring a ‘Raptor’ with them..

After 2 hours of waiting, another batch of marines and a couple of S.A.S arrived with the ‘Raptor’ with them attached to it was a spy camera. They soon set the Raptor up and prepared for its departure inside the hole.

The hole was totally transparent and there are cloud like things floating in front of it, you can actually feel air coming out of it!

Williams asked a marine to deploy the Raptor inside the hole. The marine lifts the thing out and throws it inside.. The Raptor Immediately took flight.

“they could not believe what they are seeing, it was like a whole new world! the sky is vast and the land is fertile.. The Raptor scouted the entire area until it located several life forms from below, it took pictures and got processed in to the S.A.S database, but the pictures went out blurry and cant make out of what are those life forms are.

“Are they those Russians?” Adams asked as he looked closely to the pictures

“Can’t say for sure.. Lets keep looking” Williams tells the operator to continue search

The Raptor circles again and sees another group of life forms. This time the pictures came out clear.

“Those are just horses!” Williams got a bit pissed, thinking that they got their rebels. Williams continued the search.

As the Raptor flies over a jungle they saw a colorful streak passed by the camera lens. William jerked back as of what he saw.

“What the hell was that?!” Adams shouted, He knew he wasn't the only one who saw that. The streak returned and went on top of the raptor and started shaking it, the thing looked straight at the camera showing its face. It was a blue, or cyan colored horse with different colored mane!

It shook the raptor once more until the Raptor completely went offline. All of them went silent for a while, but was soon broken by the sound of Williams fist hits the desk.

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!” he shouted as his voice echoes all around the place.
Thinking that someone or something was behind that thing and took the Raptor.. Though they haven't seen any signs of the rebels inside, but one thing is for sure.. The rebels wasn't the only ones who's inside there..

Williams called the search to a stop for tonight and left a dozen of marines to guard the area, for tomorrow he will send a team who will breach inside the strange area for scouting.

One day later, when the team alongside the SAS and the marines arrived in, they were going to see what's in that crater. They saw the same cyan pegasus, this time it was accompanied by Vasquez and the rest.

"Freeze! We outnumbered you thirty to one!" Adams said but noticed a group of operatives who are part of the UEF Armed Forces battalion.

"No way man! We outnumbered you many to thirties!" Makarov said with an English accent.

"Nice voice with the English accent, Makarov." Sherman said as Makarov speaks with his English accent.

Williams speaks with Vasquez and said, "Vasquez? What are you doing here? We thought you were dead!"

"I know, until we ended here." Vasquez later replied with the rest of the MFE Soldiers regrouping.

"We?" Adams said as he and the rest of the joint SAS-USMC operations forces were confused.

"Yes; Me, Jackson, Sherman, Yura, Mak, Petrenko, Andrey, and the rest." Vasquez said as he still held his injured arm.

"Come on, we better get to Ponyville right now. I hate to be alone with the rest." Michael Hudson said, referring to be alone with the operatives.

"Where's our Raptor?" Williams asked Sherman.

"Oops. RAINBOW! Where's that bloody Raptor of his?!" Sherman yelled.

"Oh you mean this one? I almost damaged it." Rainbow replied.

"It's offline, Rainbow." Makarov said.

"That's just great! I have to fix this myself and.... here we go! It's back online!" Sherman said.

"So, Commander Sherman. What does this Raptor do?" Rainbow Dash asked the MFE Commander.

"Uh, well um....." Sherman said and gets the Raptor controller. He also gets the How to use a Raptor book.

"In order to turn it on, i'm gonna push this button and the Raptor's online!" He said.

"But how can you fly it?" She replied resulting in the MFE Commander to tell Adams.

"In order to fly it, we kinda used it. I laid it on the ground, and also, here's the controller. Here we go! That's how we made it fly using the controller." Adams said.

"Thanks Adams." RD replied.

"Chyort, (Damn) can we go now? I am starting to be hungry like bloody hell!" Sherman said.

Two hours later, Makarov and Adams were having a chatter.

"Hey, who's that cyan horse?" Adams speaked with Makarov listening.

"It's a pony you dumbass. And her name is Rainbow Dash." Makarov replied.

"How do you know it's a mare?" Adams replied with Makarov saying, "I know it."

"Tell me you're not serious Makarov." Adams replied.

"I am bloody serious, and don't call me Sherley." Makarov said, leaving Adams confused..

"Uh guys, we have a problem." Yura said.

"What's wrong mate?" Makarov replied.

"We got some kind of a dragon fighting some of our allies! Let's help them!" He responded.

When they arrived already, they saw fightings in the hill which they came in. "Quickly! Drive me closer! I wanna hit them with mah sword!" Makarov says, with the sword referring to his dick.

"NO!" Sherman yells in the comms.