• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Extra 1: Creatures of the Sea and Ground Zero

Creatures of the Sea
UEFS-USS Aleksander, Nimitz-class Carrier Command
Expeditionary Admiral Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope
Lieutenant General Hershel von Shepherd III
Admiral Vassily Aleksander Petrenko
Somewhere in the Persian Gulf, Pride Savannah, and Eternity's Crossing
United Earth Federation Pacification Ocean Fleet
Day 3 - 01:01:01PM

Admiral Vassily Petrenko then tells the Admiral that Sherman and the rest of his squad along with the USMC were killed or missing.

"You idiot! I cannot believe we lost more men and one of our best operatives! We need new recruits now or else i am gonna blow my head up! Can't believe we lost Savior Company! Now get out of my office!" Admiral Calliope aka Admiral DuGalle was angry at the loss of Savior Company and USMC. He thought that he lost two know Marines and Savior Company.

Two hours later, the UEF were busy getting themselves for the welcome party to General Shepherd. When the group welcomes General Shepherd, the UEF Expeditionary Force - an Expeditionary military pacification fleet in service - was being sucked by a Tornado while the Ocean Fleets were strucked by a Whirlpool.

Creature of the Sea
UEFS-USS Aleksander, Nimitz-class Carrier Command
Ensign-Captain Aleksander Petrenko
Somewhere between Pride Savannah and Eternity's Crossing
United Earth Federation Pacification Ocean Fleets - Separated/Reunited
Day 1 - 59:56:59PM

The Pacification Ocean Fleets were separated due to a Whirlpool. As the UEF Expeditionary Fleet was still not separated from each other, but the Fleet Battlestations Starbeam, Ticonderoga, and Bloodhammer were crippled due to a collision between each other. Many personnel went to battlecruisers and arrived in during the extraction of the UEFEF.

The Admiral was not amused to see it. His Ocean Fleets were scattered in Pride Savannah and Eternity's Crossing. There, he saw the land bridge, destroyed.

He has the ideas to led his Southern fleets to Gallopfrey while the UEFPOF-N will make its way. He orders every ships to follow the destroyed land bridges.


“Sergeant!” Corporal Craft called out to his superior.

“Report” Sergeant Williams looked at his subordinate, while running to give information.

“Sir, we have checked all perimeters for their bodies, sir! But we can’t find the I.D of
Lt. Vasquez, and Sgt. Paul Jackson, sir” Williams thought was already working over time, not only the bodies of the rebels have disappeared. But even his friend and some of his men have vanished as well.. Even their tanks and Humvee’s are completely erased not only inside the Ground Zero, but also from outside the blast.

“This doesn't make any sense! I mean, how could over a thousand men and rebels disappear without a trace? If they would have disintegrated from the blast, we could at least find a body part. But nothing that can prove that theory unless we have proof! Then how? HOW?!”

Williams is about to lose his mind in the recovery mission the general have given him.
He thought it was simple enough for him to take the job, he’s thought was ‘Get the bodies, sort them out, I.D them and get out.’ but he thought wrong.

After another hour of searching the entire area, he stumbles upon a CH 46 Sea Knight. He asked for the records of the fallen aircraft to Baseplate, and found out that it was registered to
Lt. Vasquez of the USMC 1st Force Recon, which had crashed days ago...

“If this is their transport... Then where are their bodies?” Williams stood at the same place where Jackson supposedly died as he gazes up to the sky, wondering what became of his friend. He still remembers the radio feed from both the NEST team and Baseplate on that tragic day.. What’s worst is he watched them die in front of him, and can do nothing to save them at all.

(2 days ago, NEST (Nuclear Emergency Support Team) attempts to disarm the nuclear device)

“Baseplate, This is Kilo 1 of the NEST team. Confirm that we have a nuclear threat in the capitol, we advised that the remaining marines in the field to retreat to the north while we disarm the bomb, over” Sergeant Utah alerts the entire Base about the nuclear bomb they recently discovered.

“Roger that Kilo 1, we’ll give the heads up to our boys, out” Utah hangs up and prepares to disarm the bomb before it goes off..

He tells PFC Johnson to disarm the bomb as Utah looks for the correct wire to cut.. The bomb consist of three segments of wires, each has its own role and colors, which are Red, White, And Green. One of the wires triggers the detonation while the other activates the nuclear fusion of the bomb. The other is in fact, controls the detonation.

Johnson is having a hard time choosing the right wire to cut, as Utah keeps changing his mind.
The bomb is counting down from 5 minutes till the detonation.

“Command, This is Sergeant Utah reporting.. We need some time to disarm this thing! Have you all told the marines to retreat from a minimum safe distance until we give the all clear!” Utah said to Baseplate as he continues to monitor the situation...

“Johnson! We need to hurry and disarm~”

Before he could finish what he was saying the bomb went off and exploded. The blast killed both PFC Mike, Johnson and Sgt. Andrew, Utah along with 3 other NEST team... Williams was up on a 15 story building and 10 miles from the blast as he witnessed the entire transport choppers crashed down killing all their men with his binoculars. The shock wave reached their outpost which caused minor damage compared to the death toll of their fellow soldiers in the field...

Williams continues to search for their allies bodies. Searching for someone, that isn't in this world anymore...

Williams was seen noticing his allies were still alive which are inside every buildings. They then heading towards Russia.



Meanwhile, Utah and the rest were somewhere in Ponyville. Many ponies were running away from them but Mike tells them to calm down. They were met by a runner, Sergeant Bodanov, who was part of Savior Company.

"Stand your ground! We got a runner, he's from Savior Company!" PMC Mike said, as the runner was saying, "Greetings Sergeant Utah! You and your friends were supposed to be killed by a nuke, luckily we still met again!"

"Nice to see you too, Bodanov. What happened?" Sergeant Utah asked him a question.

"When we were caught by the blast, we found ourselves on a field of grass and..." Bodanov was stopped.

"We?" Andrew asked him.

"Yes: me, Makarov, Sherman, Yura, Andrey, Petrenko, Petrov, and the rest." Bodanov replied and begins to communicate with his commanding officer, "Savior Actual, this is Alpha 2-2. Be advised: i got Andrew, Utah, Johnson, Mike, Jason, Michael, and Judson."

"Roger, Alpha 2-2. I heard ya. Stay were you and the rest are. Interoggative: Are you sure you guys are heading towards us over?" Savior Actual replies.

"That's a big negative, we're 5 clicks away from you, over." Alpha 2-2 said.

"Stay in Ponyville with the rest until futher notice and orders. Savior Actual out." Savior Actual said again.

"Roger, sir. Alpha 2-2 out." Alpha 2-2 replied.

"So, Savior Actual was Captain Sherman, right?" Utah was asking him a question.

"Well, yeah. Well, it appears that we are hungry here." Johnson said. "NO!" Johnson screams as if he's a Space Marine.

"Oh hello there." An aqua pony with a horn was seen, as all ponies tries to stop Lyra from getting near.

"Holy shit! Are we fucking dreaming?!" Utah said and tells all to pinch themselves except Bodanov.

"Budanov, why the hell aren't you pinching yourself?!" Utah asked him.

"Cause it's real man. Real." Bodanov replied. "I know it's real."

"Ugh, what happened?" Someone was behind Bodanov.

"President Yasir Al-Fulani? What are you doing here?" Bodanov asked the President Al-Fulani.

"I was shot in the head by Khaled Al-Asad and i was burned. I was ended up here when i saw an aqua pony by the name Lyra. I met her right here and i heard the commotion about you guys." Yasir Al-Fulani said.

"Yeah, me and the rest arrived here prior to the American Death Toll in the Capital." Bodanov said.

"Hey uglies!" Rarity said which made Yasir Al-Fulani humiliating.

"Hey don't you dare say that to the President and us! And we are not uglies, we are humans." Bodanov said.

"Humans? How can you all have cuts all over your suits?!" Rarity replied.

"Yasir Al-Fulani was wearing a President outfit, and the Americans here are wearing United States Marine Corps and NEST outfits. NEST stands for the Nuclear Emergency Support Team. And i was wearing a Russian army combat uniforms with a desert camouflage." Bodanov tells Rarity. "Don't worry, i am good at sewing anything which has rips, holes, and cuts."

"And also, the name's Dimitri Bodanov, Savior Company's best sewing man." Sergeant Dimitri Bodanov said.

"You loved sewing? Oh i love fashion designs like yours!" Rarity then continue speaking.

Bodanov let out a whistle and said, "Please stop talking, you're giving me a headache! And for the love of all things holy, please.... Make her stop!" Bodanov was saying that word.

"FIne, i'll stop talking." Rarity said.

"Well, i was famous for being chosen to be the best at making, combat utility uniforms, special operations combat utility uniforms, and commissioned officer uniforms for those designs." Bodanov was saying those words.

"We are getting hungry here! The president was also hungry!" Utah yelled.

"Oopsie daisy, hey guys, do you have any fruits and vegetables? I am good at making pancakes!" Bodanov said the word pancakes.

"Pancakes? Why wouldn't you said that before?!" Utah said.

"Because i only made very good pancakes." Bodanov said, making the ponies lying like goats due to the random words Bodanov said.

"Bodanov, do you know what kind of pancakes?" Judson said.

"Well, i made blueberry pancakes, apple pancakes, stack o' silver dollar pancakes, Crêpes, Pannenkoek with bacon and Gouda cheese, Kaiserschmarrn, Scandinavian pancakes, Palacinky and many others!" Bodanov said, and he knows every type of pancakes.

"I still got the recipes for every type of pancakes." Bodanov let out a laugh. All ponies heard Bodanov that he got the recipes for every type of pancakes. "When i made some pancakes i can finally raise and have a pancake restaurant chains! Some where known for every type of pancakes they're making. And i am the only one who was taught how to make pancakes by my father, his name is Ivan Bodanov. He was also part of the United Earth Federation's pancake restaurant chains. He was assigned to be with Savior Company and still alive." He explains everything he said.

"Then let's go, we have to find every recipies for me, along with President Al-Fulani, and the Americans." Bodanov said.

"What are Americans?" The ponies asked Bodanov.

".... And that's how Americans were from the United States of America. That's what the story of the United States of America was. And thats how the United States of America was made." Bodanov let out a full story that he researched at Wikipedia.

"I got flours, eggs, and also everything we got." All the ponies said.

"Alright, let's go make some pancakes!" Bodanov said.

"YEAH!" The ponies followed Bodanov how to make pancakes the same way Bodanov and all did.

As they are finally making the pancakes, a loud rumbling sound was shaking the ground and many sounds from the sky passing. Warhorse 5-3 and War Pig 3 were seen.

"Alpha 2-2, this is War Pig 3. Are we on the right path over?" War Pig 3 was asking.

"Roger, War Pig 3. You are on the right path." Alpha 2-2 replied.

"We are heading now. Interoggative: Where are you now?" War Pig 3 said.

"Tell Warhorse 5-3 to find the flare i popped." Alpha 2-2 said again.

"Warhorse 5-3, this is War Pig 3. Have you seen any flares?" War Pig 3 asked Warhorse 5-3.

"Roger, i see them. Hopefully i can land using the land button the UEF made earlier!" Warhorse 5-3 said.

A group of five American tanks, 7 aircrafts, 6 vehicles, 4 helicopters, and many infantries were seen arriving in.

"Privit comrades! Welcome to Ponyville, my friends!" Alpha 2-2 said.

"Ponyville? What kind of name is that?' Warhorse 5-3 pilot James said, attracting Sherman's attention.

"Hey! Don't you dare said that!" Savior Actual said with a mad voice.

"Whoa, sorry boss. Didn't know you liked MLP-FIM." James said.

"Hurry up guys! The Pancakes' getting cold!" Alpha 2-2 said, in which the pancakes are set up for the reunion.

"Sweet, a reunion for all of us? We didn't know, Alpha 2-2! Are you the only one else?" John Mac said.

"Well, the ponies are with, ME!" Alpha 2-2 said.

"Ponies? What kind of horses are they?" James said.

"HEY!" The ponies yelled at them.

"What the?!" John Mac said.

"I guess he's telling the truth. And Alpha 2-2, where the hell are we?" Grant Johnson said.

"Equestria. Welcome to Equestria." Bon Bon said.

"We never encountered many of this ponies, 2-2. I guess we met them. And where's Savior Actual now?" Grant Johnson said.

"Nice, you made us 10 clicks away from them! They are already at the Western Forest, you midget!" Alpha 2-2 said in a dramatic, crying, and a pathetic wuss like Lassie tone, making him crying.

"What happened to him?" Bon Bon asked John Mac.

"Dimitri Bodanov was a more dramatic soldier we EVER met. He has a tone with a more-dramatic and pathetic wuss-like Lassie voice, which he also adds the girly voice, making him the only guy to cry." John Mac tells her, as he was laughing while the dramatic runner was acting like a baby.

"WE'RE TEN CLICKS AWAY FROM SAVIOR COMPANY WHOM ARE ALREADY AT THE SOUTHERN FOREST, YOU MIDGET!" Bodanov yelled, still in his dramatic tone.

"I think he's referring to the Everfree Forest." An alicorn from behind Dimitri Bodanov was saying "OH MY GOD!" seen fainting.

"Oh, this is Young Admiral - a 3-star Admiral, Bodanov. He met us at the capital known as Canterlot, he also said that he saw us before we arrived here." A Russian Loyalist was seen escorting Young Admiral, accompanied by several royal guards, and one was Shining Armor.

"Greetings humans, i am Shining Armor - Twilight Sparkle's sister, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza's wife, and captain of the guards. I never, oh my." Shining Armor said, making Bodanov fainted again and starts vomiting.

"Should we look at him everyone?" James said.

All were looking at the fainted Alpha 2-2, who noticed Dimitri Bodanov vomiting. But one accidentally dropped a combat goggles at his head, making him saying the word "ouch" in a quiet tone, causing his face to splash into his own vomit and letting Grant Johnson shocked. "Ew. Gross as shit." Sherman said in the comms.

"Should we uh, put him in front of my sister's library house anyways?" Shining Armor said.

"Hm, nice idea. Damn, your Admiral reminds us of Expeditionary Admiral Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope, the leader of the United Earth Federation." James said, making all nervous.

"Okay, let's make some pancakes." Young Admiral said. All had agreed.

20 minutes later, a V-22 Osprey was seen, carrying General Shepherd.

"Everyone, it's Lieutenant General Hershel von Shepherd III!" John Mac said, but noticed a group of Shadow Company soldiers.

"I see you, Shepherd. CAUSE YOU'RE MY BLOODY VICTIM OF MODERN WARFARE 2!" Dimitri Bodanov said, as he has a hatred for General Shepherd, who was dreaming.

"Is he alright?" Shepherd said.

"Yes, he's alright. He's just doing with that dreaming again." Lyra said, making Shepherd to pull out his Magnum, but was stopped by Grant Johnson.

"Are you fucking serious?! Shooting one pony means a betrayal and you'll attract Commander Sherman, who will order us to kill anyone, General!" Grant Johnson said.

"I was shocked about this, Johnson." General Shepherd replied.

"Nice, you made us 13 clicks away from Savior Company who are at the Southern Forest you numb nut!" War Pig 3 commander Alexander said.

"Nice, let's go back to the center." Dimitri Bodanov said, who also included Young Admiral, and the rest to rest and stay until incoming orders from Savior Actual.