• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Sub Chapter #1: The Humans - Part 2

"What?! Admiral Calliope was taken hostage alongside Twilight Sparkle and their friends, especially Hal, Pipsqueak, Mel, and Mann?! Is that Castle under full lockdown?!" Colonel Walter Amsel said.

"Yes, sir. We have also initiated two procedures. Federation forces were still stationed on Equestria, but the only ones to react was Admiral Calliope's security detail and combat forces - the Black Guards. The 1st Black Guard Marine Division just returned from Japan when they heard the news. The 2nd Black Guard Airborne Troops, 10th Black Guard Mounted Division, 75th Black Guard Rangers, 1st Black Guard Attack Helicopter Regiment, 2nd Black Guard Armored Division, 1st Black Guard Infantry Battalion, and 9th Black Guard Marine Battalion also returns from France after they were done fixing the cables." Lieutenant Admiral Karl Fegelein said.

"More Black Guard Military Elements from America, Germany, China, the Philippines, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, and Italy also finished their participation during the exchange exercise. Our message was answered by said Black Guard Military Elements who are returning when they heard our transmission about the hostage crisis in Canterlot. Forest Base Alpha was set on high alert that they've blocked all entrances and are under lockdown." Fegelein added.

"We must ensure that the portable nukes are to be secured." Vassily said, interrupting the two. "We have to secure that lock-downed castle now before they will escape." Vassily ordered. The two salute.

Meanwhile, in the Canterlot Castle

Several hostages were kept on the throne room of Princess Celestia when they see a Russian-made portable nuke being held by a PLR member as Solomon says, "I am Solomon, leader of the People's Liberation and Resistance. I am here to liberate you all from capitalist tyranny and this damned monarchist tyranny. And...." Solomon was cut off when he hears a cry from one of the hostages.

"Who was crying?!" Solomon said as he fires his gun on the ceiling, making the hostages scream. Solomon saw Pipsqueak crying while being looked by Admiral Calliope. "You! I want you to make her stop crying or I'll kill her!" Solomon ordered Admiral Calliope. "But if I look at her I will faint!" The Admiral answered.

"Then stop her from crying before I'll activate the damn nuke!" Solomon still ordered him. "Okay." Admiral Calliope stands up, but his pants fell down alongside his brief, causing every PLR members to see and scream in shock. Solomon screams as Faruk al-Bashir screams like Shelley Duvall. Other PLR members reacts as one of them prays for God, one doing the sign of the cross, and others reacts.

Every ponies started to react the same way the PLR did. Berry Punch vomits while being drunk, Colgate Minuette drools as everyone sees his circumcised [REDACTED] while panicking. "You! I want you to--- NO! I SEE IT! WE'RED BLINDED!" Solomon exclaims as everyone still screams. Admiral Calliope puts on his brief and his pants.

"And Pipsqueak, tell them a story about yourself." Admiral Calliope said, still wearing his Filipino-like outfit: a T-Shirt, a shorts, and some slippers as he gets himself a cup of cocoa.

At the Federation Special Purpose Military Counter-Terrorism Task Force–Crisis Response Site in Canterlot, Equestria

"Sir, we have received reports that the PLR are preparing to kill the hostages, but not before they'll listen to Pipsqueak about herself." Cosette said. "Hm, a story? I don't think they'll listen to her story." Shadow replied.

"What? Who placed you in command of the United Earth Federation Armed Forces' Special Purpose Military Counter-Terrorism Task Force–Crisis Response personnel and this site?!" Cosette asked.

"Vassily placed me when he's away, so I am acting Commander of the SP MCTTF CR." Shadow answered. "Okay. Well, I am thinking if the hostages are murdered for a minute." Cosette said as everyone waits for the gunshots.

A PLR soldier walks while crying. "W-What the? Why is he crying?" A MCTTF trooper said. "Oh God..... Pipsqueak's story of herself is so sad!" The PLR trooper said while sobbing. "Drama queen." Shadow said.

At the Hostage Room

Everyone started crying except for Admiral Calliope, who receives a radio call from Witch 1-2, who informs him of a nuclear threat. "What?! A fucking nuclear threat?! Where?!" Admiral Calliope answered. "One at Manehattan, the other at Fillydelphia, one at our world, New York, and......Canterlot." Witch 1-2 said. Admiral Calliope's mood now switches into an absurdly angry mood when he hears the nukes in the four locations.

"Did you placed the bombs on these possible four locations?" Admiral Calliope seriously asked Solomon, who responds by shaking his head. "No, we haven't. Someone stole our nukes and I've seen some guys in some urban camouflages, still armed with Russian-made weapons escaping with the nuke." Solomon answered.

"Those are the ultranationalists! They have on the Second Russian Civil War at 2013 by presidential elections!" Admiral Calliope said. "And now I am going to send SP MCTTF CR down there to deactivate that damn nuke here!" He added rantingly.

"Give me the goddamn phone! I gotta talk to the bastard kiddies! Vassily! I want SP MCTTF CR be sent here as this fucking nuke was causing me so much fucking problems!" Admiral Calliope ranted. "Sir, Foley was apparently captured again by the ultranationalists. They've must have sneaked into Forest Base Alpha as our boys were guarding the entrances to Forest Base Alpha - Gate A and Gate B." Vassily said. However, the Misfits arrived in alongside the 1st Tank Division, Bad Company, and the 1st Marine Division. "Sir! We have arrived to stop them from---" Captain Quinton Cole was interrupted by Admiral Calliope, now pissed up, yells, "SHUT UP!"

Admiral Calliope then tells Solomon to get the ponies and the humans to get there, and he complies. At the meeting, Vassily said, "Sir, we........" Colonel Walter Amsel says, "......the ultranationalists have taken Sergeant Richard Foley again. They've sneaked from the backdoor, Gate C, when all personnel were to guard important buildings."

"The ultranationalists also have our nukes but one is somewhere in this castle." Solomon said. Admiral Calliope, now angry, puts his shades on the desk and says, "Everyone of you bastards should leave. NOW." Everyone started to leave except for Walter Amsel, Vassily Aleksander Petrenko, and Solomon. "You bloody idiots! How did you say that Foley was soldier-napped and the nuke was somewhere hidden in these building?!" Lieutenant Admiral Karl Fegelein looked at everyone as Admiral Calliope's following ranting says, "If you bastard skunk and your bastardly and absurdly idiots have supposed to see them taking the three nukes I would shot you! And now it drives me crazy!" Everyone went inside again and sees Calliope ranting. "AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE EXPEDITIONARY ADMIRAL - counterpart to the Presidents, Kings, Queens, and Dictators - OF THE UNITED FUCKING EARTH FEDERATION! AND NOW IN THIS FUCKING YEAR, I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS EXCEPT FOR THIS PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE BULLSHIT HERE! *Points at a Princess Twilight Sparkle, who was smiling while standing and wearing her coronation dress* AND NOW YOU'RE ALL BOHATERS! Except for Pipsqueak. GRAAAHHH!!! AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS!" He ranted as he throws his pencils at the floor, now outraged.

He sits down, now calmed and said, "Quick, we're gonna need to rescue Foley first. And get Captain John Price, Sergeant John MacTavish, Lieutenant Gary Gaz Garreth, Staff Sergeat Johnson Griggs, Corporal James Dunn, Lieutenant Richard Vasquez, and some pansy-ass assholes in here!" Pipsqueak then asks him, "Where are they?"

Admiral Calliope then answers, "At Ponyville. And inform them, Colonel Walter Amsel." Walter stands quietly. Admiral Calliope turns to him and says, "Now." Colonel Walter Amsel then uses his radio and calls for them.

Two hours later

"Alright, Admiral Calliope. What is going on here?" Captain Price said. "We have a situation in our hands here as Sergeant Richard Foley was Army Ranger-napped by the ultranationalists. We have to find him immediately as we can be sure about it." Admiral Calliope said. "What?!" The humans and ponies exclaims.

"Ya heard me, Sergeant Foley has been Army Ranger-napped by the ultranationalists. We need someone to get to find him." Admiral Calliope said, but Pinkamena Diane Pie said, "I will go." Everyone looked at her, now well alarmed. "Are you crazy?! You're gonna get killed down there!" Sherman said but Calliope said, "I agree with her. Colonel Walter Amsel, I want the location of Foley immediately!" Colonel Walter Amsel then nods as his officers went to the satellites station.

Admiral Calliope then drinks his coke-in-a-can as he begins to use his laptop. Seven hours later, Colonel Walter Amsel and his officers with the maps. "Sir, a mysterious prisoner was located at an unknown location. We're gonna need someone down there, and that means Pinkie Pie."

"Good! Send her, you dumbass!" Admiral Calliope said. "Sir, are you sure it is the best choice?" Walter Amsel asked but Admiral Calliope yells, "OF COURSE IT IS! I'M A STRATEGIST AND TACTICIAN! OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT IS BEST!"

“Pinkamena, are you sure you can handle this alone?” Price asked on Pinkie’s intercom ear piece.

“Yeah, I can, and I will…” She said silently.

“Alright… you know what to do, find Prisoner 233 and get out of there with him as soon as you can… copy?”

“I copy… over and out…”

“The Prison”
Day 5 – 05:41:34
SSgt. Pinkamena Dianne Pie.
22nd Assassination Division.
Equestrian Border Prison.

Pinkie remained silent until she arrived at the border, where the prisoner was held captive. She was holding on under an ammunition truck that was heading to some of the Russians who captured the abandoned Prison and made it to a makeshift Russian Holding Cell.

Pinkie was disgusted of that these people did to her fair land, which did nothing but conquer and kill everypony or everyone who stood on their way.

“What’re they getting for doing this to us…?” Pinkie said to herself.

As the truck made clearance, the engine roared back to life then drove and parked near the bunkers of the facility… Pinkie waited until the driver was out of sight, and then slowly made her way through one of the bunkers.

It was night, and raining hard which she used as an advantage of her stealthy maneuver. She looked around and spots a generator near one of the bunkers. She checked every corner and sidewalks to see if any Russians were there roaming out and about. Lucky for her, there was none.

She made her way to the Generator and tries to sabotage it… only to be seen by a guard. The guard crept behind her and pointed a gun on her head.

“You! What are you doing in there little horsey!” The Russian guard asked.

Pinkie looked back, to the guard and smiled at him. “Hi! I’m Pinkie Pie!” She said in glee.

The guard doesn’t know how to react to this… she looks harmless.

“Get up!” The guard ordered.

“Aww, why the frowney face? Come on Smile for me!” Pinkie asked, but the guard was short tempered and got easily annoyed by her.

“You won’t smile? Well then…” Pinkie lets out the most largest grin she can ever muster… “Let’s put a smile on that face~” At that moment, Pinkie jumps behind him and slits his throat, as the guard fell dead on the ground. Pinkie wasn’t done yet… she took the knife and crudely cuts the guard’s cheeks, making the dead guard smile a bloody smile. To add insult to injury, Pinkie spits on the carcass of the guard then threw it on the cliff at the side of the facility.

Pinkie continued her sabotage and cuts the power all through the facility; disabling the power on the first bunker… from there she entered the bunker and saw sleeping soldiers inside it.

Pinkie smiled at this, as she moves to one soldier and places a small C4 on them, then moved to the others and did the same. After which, she made her way to the next bunker and did the same.

At the moment she was finished she moved on the main building, at the entrance of the place she spots two guards and two surveillance camera… Pinkie hatched out a plan then snuck back into the shadows.

In the Camera’s view, the camera was seeing the guards talking to each other trying to fight off their drowsiness. Just then, one of them suddenly gagged and choked on something, but the camera wasn’t seeing anything that’s making him choke. The other guard was concerned and took him to the infirmary, leaving their station unattended… once they left the area, the camera got a slight glimpse of a pink streak zooming across the way, luckily… the alarms didn’t went off.

Pinkie was inside the Holding Cell… she looks around the building and its interior; Cells was all over the place, plus an underground level where they hold even more prisoners… On the right, she saw bodies of ponies hanging on a noose. She looked at the left side, and saw other ponies that were either dying or dead on a glass cell. Pinkie kneels and literally cries at the sight of this.

This really made her even sadder than ever then cries to see her fellow brethren been murdered and tortured, but then after a few seconds, she stopped crying and showed the most scary and sadistic smile she ever made in her life, much darker then the smile she made when she almost went crazy at the time when she thought her friends no longer liked her.

“Pinkie… Pinkamena come in…” Price, who suddenly called her in the intercom, suddenly talked to her.

“I’m here, what’s the skinny?” Pinkie asked her commanding officer.

“Our Intel stated that there is high activity under the facility, also you will have to destroy their weapons armory first rendering them unarmed and will not be able to return fire... By that point, we will send an air assault to the prison, and destroy it once and for all… so that it will not be used for something like this again.”

“Understood, Price… and hey, there better be a party for me when I get back.” Pinkie responded, slightly serious of what she said.

“Whatever you say, Pinkie… whatever you say~” After that Price hanged up, and continued to observe her on the camera they mounted on her forehead.

Pinkie made her way further down, ignoring the pile of bodies that lay the ground all over the cell area.

Just then, she heard noises… a group of men were heading right for her, and it was over a dozen of them.

“Pinkie, stop!” Price ordered on her Intercom. “Do not engage those personnel, Get down now!”

Pinkie did as she was ordered to do, and got down under the piles of corpses … she quickly gather the corpses and piled it up all over her, seemingly blended with the dead ponies.

“Easy, now… there’s too many of them, let ‘em go… keep a low profile and don’t move…” Price advised her. “Don’t do anything stupid…”

The troupe walked right pass her, as they all moved slowly towards the upper levels… One guard noticed the pile of corpses that wasn’t there when he went down hours ago… as he went closer to check it out, he was soon greeted by the stench of rotting corpse ripping through his nose. He made a quick jerk back and tumbled backwards. One guard laughed at the other guard’s idiocy as they moved on.

“Okay, you’re clear… move”

Pinkie pops her head out and moved silently further down the prison. Just as she was about to reach one of her objective, two more guards were blocking her way, but were facing the other direction… Pinkie knew what she had to do, as she draws her knife out and moved stealthy towards them, as she was about to stab one of them, one other guard who she failed to see spotted her and alerted the guards who she was about to stab.

Thinking rapidly, Pinkie threw the knife at the guard who spotted her and hit’s him on the head, while she kicked one of the guards grabbing the gun and shot it to the second guard… she then cracked the back of the gun to the head of the fallen guard and shot him on the head five times over.

This made the alarm go off as the facility was now on high alert for the intruder… she quickly made her way to the armory, and planted some C4 on the equipment, she also grabbed a few frag grenades and weapon and ammo of her own, then moved further. She quickly took some knives on the soldiers she just killed and went on.

As she was near her objective Russian soldiers quickly surrounded her, and was now trapped in the middle with no little escape.

“Drop the weapon and surrender now, you are surrounded!” An officer ordered.

But Pinkie won’t take orders to any Russian. She drops the gun and quickly grabbed her knives tossing it from five different directions, hitting five on the head simultaneously. As the guards were slightly distracted, she then got the detonator on her and clicked it, in a matter of seconds, the C4 she placed earlier on the sleeping soldiers exploded, making them into a cloud of red mist… as chunks of their body parts splatter on the prison walls, covering Pinkie in blood as well.

The whole place was alerted now, expecting more soldiers to come and kill her by any means necessary… She quickly made her way to a wall then stopped as she listens to Price.

“Pinkie, behind that wall is your objective! Blow a hole into it…”

“Can’t I just go around it?” Pinkie asked.

“This is faster, now do it!” Price commanded.

“You’re the boss!” Pinkie placed a C4 on the wall and blasted it in. She quickly burst inside shooting a Russian soldier, but that person was being used as a human shield, Pinkie could not aim at the person who was shielding the fire on her weapon, until the dead Russian was used to ram her, making Pinkie fall backwards, losing the grip of her gun.

She opens her eyes only to see a gun being pointed at her. Instead of a gun fire, she heard a familiar voice.

“Pinkie?” Foley asked.

“Sergeant, Foley?”

Foley helped her up and gave back her weapon… “Good to see you again, old friend.”

“Right back at you old man…” Pinkie said with a grin. Just then, the whole place starts to shake as explosions are heard from above.

“PINKIE!” Price shouts through the radio. “PINKIE! EVACUATE THE AREA QUICKLY! THEY STARTED THE BOMBINGS YOU HAVE TO GET TO THE EXTRACTION POINT!!”

Pinkie looked at Foley then ran towards the west part of the holding cell… “Over here!” Pinkie shouts over to Foley.

“You sure you know where we going?!” Foley asked frantically while avoiding debris from above the ceiling.

“I know so!” Pinkie replies as she runs to corridors to corridors…

As they went over to the northern corridor where they have to cross a catwalk to get to the LZ. Before they can cross, Russian soldiers who were about to leave spotted them, and opened fire at the two.

“Son of a bitch!” Foley cussed. “Does these motherfuckers know when to give a fuck when the whole place is falling apart?!”

“Trust me; they give a fuck as much as a crazy maniac can, such as me!” Pinkie said, which caught Foley’s attention.

“The fuck did you say?!” Foley cussed again.

“Enough talking!” Pinkie tossed him her rifle. “And just cover me!” After that Pinkie jumps over the ledge of the catwalks.

“Pinkie! PINKIE!! Get your ass back here!” Foley called out, but Pinkie was already out of sight!

“God damn it, Pinkie ditched me!!!” Foley took cover on some crates, and started shooting at one Soldier after another, as he was reloading; he suddenly hears no gunfire… “What… WHAT?!” Foley looked up and saw Pinkie holding one soldier as she slits its throat.

“Well, you coming or not?” Pinkie waited on the other side, as she cleans up her blade. Foley high tailed out of there and went to Pinkie.
Soon they reached a large hall where a huge gaping hole was seen through the roof, and a large bomb encrusted through the ground.

“We’re fucked if that, big ass bomb explodes!” Foley said, while spotting Russian soldiers moving towards them.
“Price! Where is our Ex-fil?!” Pinkie shouts to her intercom.

“Hold on for just a couple of minutes, were trying to find your location!” Price responded.

“Foley! Try and hold out as long as you can!” Pinkie ordered.

“AS I CAN!? What about you, you won’t help me?!” Foley shouts. Pinkie then gave him a pack of grenades. “What the fuck are these for?!” he asked again.

“Duh~ Use them idiot!” Pinkie looked back at the soldiers as she threw knives at them, hitting 10 to the head.
She charged at the oncoming soldiers then took a rifle from one of them and used it against them… she shoots the owner to the chest, then leaps to three soldiers and back kicks them followed by her removing the pins of the grenades on their chest… she fled back to where Foley was and as she reached him, the Soldiers were blown clean off.

“Juliet six, this is 2-1, we can’t see you from above, please verify your location, over.” Hunter 2-1 called out.

The whole place was about to go down, when Pinkie heard the call… She immediately took out a flare gun and shot it upwards to the hole on the ceiling… just as she does, she was hit by falling debris and got buried.

“PINKIE!!!” Folley shouts, as he goes to her aid. “Pinkie, hold on! You’re going to be fine~” Foley took the radio from her and shouts out. “2-1!! Hurry up!!!”

A rope descended down from the hole… like a life line sent from the heavens to hell… “Pinkie, grab on… come on!” Foley helped the injured equine and helped her latch on the rope as he secures the lines.

“Were latched! GO! GO! GO!!!” Foley gave the signal to the chopper as they were hoist out of the prison, as they watched it burn to the ground and crumble down to its foundation.

“Overlord… this is Hunter 2-1, package secured and returning to base… out.”

At Forest Base Alpha, South of Canterlot

"I want the latest batch now!" Admiral Calliope said. "Well, sir, we have Sergeant Foley with us again but some of the prisoners in there were dying or dead." Pinkamena said. As Admiral Calliope spits coke from his mouth he says, "WHAT?! I'm going to send the First and Second Special Purpose Military Special Operations Task Force–Crisis Response to go down there immediately! That also goes for you guys of Bad Company, 4th Marine Expeditionary Force, the Mosin Squadron, 1st Tank Division, and 1st Marine Division."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go to vacation!" Sherman said but Admiral Calliope replies, "Eenope, because you got a lot o' tasks to do."

Twenty-three hours with quick-fast-rapid removal of debris clearing later

"Sir, all prisoners were en route to Ponyville. We'll be arriving there now." Sherman said. "Good! Now don't rush me." Admiral Calliope said.

Author's Note:

Cosette and Shadow (c) Shadow Storm