• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Special1 - Yes Missiles and Rockets

During the battle against the dragon, a similar voice was heard, saying "Arm Javelins, team! Arm the rockets and missiles to take down the target! LET'S GO!"

Many SAS, USMC, and Russian Loyalist forces came out to take on the dragons, consisted of RPGs, Stingers, AT4s, Javelins, and Gustav Launchers.

"DO you have a target?" Sergeant Kamarov said and a Marine replies "Yeah!" Then Kamarov tells him to fire.

The dragon takes a heavily damage from a Javelin missile.

"It's MacMillan! I thought you are not walking again!" Price said with a loud voice.

"I am, but now i am fixed! One of your subordinates has contacted me to get on the USS Aleksander. They had my legs fixed." MacMillan said, firing an AT4 at the dragon.

"Возьмите его, ублюдок!" (Take it, Bastard!) a Loyalist soldier fires his RPG at the dragon.

"Get some, bitch!" A US Marine Trooper said

"FIRE!" Dunn said and the Tank fires at the Dragon, only to have its head blown up.

"Let's go!" A Bundeswehr soldier said, as they were knowing if it's dead.

"It's damn toten, (dead) already dead." An MFE-German trooper said.

"Let's go, we hate to see this. Let's go to Ponyville." Captain Sherman said, as he was patching up John's wounds.

A Marine trooper then was seen carrying John while Makarov and Sherman gets some apples from the trees.

"The name's Dimitri Kamarov, what's your name?" Kamarov asked Fluttershy.

"F-Fluttershy, that's my name." She said with a squeak.

"Wow, never seen this before. What about you purple one?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's student and a Ponyville librarian." Twilight Sparkle replied.

"Who is this Princess Celestia you're referring to?" He replies again.

"She is the princess of the sun, co-ruler of Equestria, and then she's my mentor. She's one-thousand years old." Twilight said leaving Kamarov and the rest shocked.

"What?! Your mentor was a thousand years old? My god, why? Why would you tell me that? WHY?!" Kamarov said and murmurs himself carefully.

"Wait, who's that pegasus?" Kamarov replied and Sherman said it's Lightning Crash, the one who was armed with Michael Hudson's M16 Assault Rifle and 9mm Beretta pistol.

"I never seen these, Sherman. I didn't know this is Equestria." Kamarov replies.

"I know, i have seen this while watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - a 2010 show made by Hasbro, The Hub, and Lauren Faust." Sherman said leaving the Mane Six confused.

"You svoloch." (Bastard) Kamarov said.