• ...
3
 19
 2,953

Special 3 - Several Preparedness / Vassily tells a Story!

Achtung! The entire humans have been ponified! Now that things goes good, I'm introducing you all Admiral Calliope's grandfather - General of the American Armies Daladier Gerard Calliope!

Ponified character appearances:

Daladier's appearance has green coat, dark green mane and tail, turquoise crystal eyes, yellow magic,and a yellow crystal for a cutie mark.
Vassily's appearance has yellow coat, brown mane and tail, green eyes, light turquoise magic, and a glass and a purple wine for a cutie marl.
Calliope's appearance has white coat, dark blue mane and tail with white and light turquoise streaks, aurora blue eyes, aurora green magic, and his cutie mark was a winged conducting baton. All other characters are ponified as well, especially the CoD characters. (LOLWUT?)

Random fucky notes: The extra part of this specials shows Admiral Calliope's birthday and his ability to feel some expressions.

Vassily will be the story teller for you all guys. The ponies Vassily saw was us.


Several minutes later, Daladier Gerard Calliope (also called as Daladier Zherard Calliope), the grandfather of Admiral Calliope, enters the barracks of the command center in Ponyville. "Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope? Is that you my son?" He asked his son. "Of course, grandpa! I know your voice sounds like Italian-French!" He replies. "Son, what's going on?" Daladier asked.

"Celestia told us about the Crystal Empire to the north. We're going there." Calliope said. "So that's why I was going to lead the joint United States-United Earth Federation Military Expeditionary Fleet forces to that Empire. Well, I am going to see what was happening. The USUEFMEF would rather stay in Equestria or deployed south of the Crystal Mountains if needed. If every things goes worst like a bradwurst, then Fleet Ground Forces would be sent." He explained.

"I'm sure about that, Admiral. Shouldn't we go alone without the forces anyways?" Jackson asked them. "Well, let's just saw this would be another idea." He said. "But Jackson that's a bad idea!" Jodl V2.0 said but Vasquez yelled "Dammit Jodl V2.0! Why NOT?!" 2.0 said, "There might be enemies there!" Admiral Calliope yells "Oh for crying---- YOUR OBJECTIONS IS CRAZY! I KNEW IT! STOP THIS OBJECTING BEFORE I'LL RIP YOUR SKULL OFF!" V2.0 backs off.

Two hours later

With the ponies arrived, the Federation will head towards the Crystal Empire for now. However, before all enters the trains Admiral Calliope sniffs on something, saying "I sense a disturbance within the ponies' expressions....." General Daladier himself also said, "Yes, I can sense a disturbance." They didn't sense a disturbance.


Admiral der Militaer (Admiral of the Military) Vassily saw the ponies and said, "Good day you bighead wankers. Wanna hear a touching story?" Vassily looked at the bookshelves and found the story Kelly's Birthday, saying "Here's a touching story." Admiral Vassily sat on his sofa and said, "Once upon a time...." before the picture showing Canterlot and Forest Base Alpha moves forward.

October 14, 2013
Location - Forest Base Alpha, south of Canterlot
Headquarters of the United Earth Federation's military

Canterlot and Forest Base Alpha were seen, as a drunk soldier (Possibly Andrey) was seen falling onto another sleeping soldier (Major Petrenko). Admiral Calliope was sleeping on his bed, before his alarm clock - which features Rainbow Dash (as Commander Hurricane) hugging Rarity (as Princess Platinum) - went off. The alicorn admiral turns it off. He checked on his calendar and notices October 14, which is his birthday.

The Expeditionary Admiral himself thinks about something - possibly his mare-friend Aurora Sparkler in the Flying Aircraft Carrier Olympus - which he smiles. He opens the window and look outside but notices Andrey still drunk and fell from a tree into a moat. He moves backwards and finds to find all to no avails. He begins to find all of his friends and opens the door - which reveals that all gave him a surprise birthday with all saying, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The Admiral said "Aw guys, you should have told me!"

Private Grant Johnson tells him, "This is a knife, I'm gonna cut that pansy-ass cake!" He replied, "Go ahead!" All tells Codename: Passay with said codename saying, "Steady.... here comes a bloody knife! There she goes! Come! Do it, Passay, do it!" The Admiral says "Thank you!" he ate a piece of one of the cakes. "So, where is my gift?!" He asked all.

A mysterious officer enters the room by breaking the window and said, "Be prepared...." He said, the mysterious officer himself was revealed to be General Daladier Gerard Calliope, saying ".... for your birthday! *Stands next to his son Admiral Calliope* Even if you're not French-Italian, son, I think you are ponily enough to receive this very special gifts! Stored under the super-safe conditions of my indestructible star on my hat!" In the background General Absel fell after tripping into a ball with Daladier saying, "Oh and uhm... sorry about the window, son! GOLDEN STAR SUPER GLOW! *The golden star in his hat glows red and fixes the window* Now step aside, I got to leave. There's King Kong waiting for me in Canterlot!" He flies away with his wings thus breaking the same window he destroyed.

Admiral Calliope turns around but looks at his birthday present and said, "What the hell is this?! It is so tiny!" He opens the present and notices it was the GToyBox Daladier ordered. He looked at the bottom part of the box and when he opens it came some toyblocks fall from him. "Stacey! (Nickname for the Admiral der Militaer) Make stop!" He said and Vassily does so by lowering the box. Admiral Calliope looked into the box and said, "What is this?!" But the same toy-blocks fell on him. He puts the toyblocks (which has color patterns which is used to turn) and notices Andrey, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle watching sports. Then he looked at said blocks and then the three, then looked at said blocks and said, "Oh, it's a sad day to be a giant foal stallion." He notices Vassily, Andrey, and Applejack - the Admiral der Militaer holds a camera on him. Staff Sergeant Scarlet James Twilight Rangers and Lieutenant Dimitry Petrov were looking at him which Calliope says, "STUPID!" He throws the box away and notices the royal guards alongside the two Federation soldiers looking at the box which the four to take cover and collides into some boxes of MLP-FIM magazines the Admiral ordered but were unharmed.

He notices something on the bottom of his box and was revealed to be his very first tablet which Daladier mentions this "very special gift". "Tablet!" He said and nears to it, screaming. "YES! I HAVE NEW TOY!" He begins to get something from the box by waving his box up and down, then plans to do everything. "So, your deadly skills is flying? Mine is murdering people!" Vassily says to a Federation griffin soldier, who was sitting down while talking to Admiral Vassily. However, they hear a whistle blown by the Admiral who said, "NO!" before pointing down at the sign which says 'NO SWIMMING!' However, Vassily says "I hate you" before shooting a watermelon.

Admiral Calliope begins to get something from his box, then run faster, putting some random hats on James Churchill (the Admiral's president), Imran Zakhaev, and General Shepherd. Shepherd notices the Admiral putting a custom beret on his head and said, "Hey thanks!" The Admiral performs another one and decides to tell Admiral der Militaer Vassily. Vassily was ready his newspapers when he saw the Admiral. "VASSILY! FIGHT ME! I DARE YOU!" The Admiral tells him. Vassily then puts his newspapers into his face.

Admiral Calliope attempts to get something until he has been hit by a football thrown by none than other Private Grant Francis. The Admiral himself, throws the ball back before throwing a basket ball at him. The Admiral then gets something and look from left to right. His weapon ready, he fires the targets made of woods except his wooden target himself, then continues shooting and scares Vassily up. The Admiral himself gets a radio. Colonel Dimitri Valyenov was getting his chow king for his foods, but the Admiral presses the button, which caused LtCol Valyenov singing. He presses the button which causes Valyenov fell and yell "Medic!" The Admiral presses the button which Valyenov was checking by Dimitry Petrov who said, "There's nothing wrong with..... uargh!" Valyenov then dances and sings (like a ragdoll). "Is poot!" is all the Admiral said.

Several minutes later

The Admiral begins to pull a prank on Commander Sherman, he tells all "Shh! Sherman is asleep!" He uses the glass-cutters to open the window and realizes Sherman had his earmuffs on, he breaks the window. He stands in front of the sleeping Sherman, removes the earmuffs, and plays his Saxophone aka Jazz, which he plays Run Away by Sun Stroke Project and Olia Tera. Sherman, who was burning, screams and saying, "FIRE FIRE FIRE! I am on fire! THE BURNING THE BURNING!"

Some minutes later of the story

Admiral Calliope looked at USMEF soldiers alongside the MFE. Grant Dimitri Victor Sherman, who survived the burning antic, looked at his tablet and creates a vector of Rainbow Dash (as Commander Hurricane) hugging Rarity (as Princess Platinum). Colonel Vladimir Aleksander Makarov Jr looked at his binoculars and notices Admiral Calliope on Counter 1, Twilight Sparkle and the ponies on Counter 2, a bunch of ultranationalist rebels alongside the Militias and the enemies on Counter 3, and so forth on Counter 4 was some bunch of attacking terrorists, which alarms Makarov to say, "The dipshit.... I mean, suspect has a weapon!"

Private Passay - armed with an M82A1 Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle - says "And some skittles and vodkas." Commander Sherman - armed with his M4A1 Grenadier with a holographic sight and his unique M240 which has a Thermal Sight/Hybrid Sight, a heartbeat sensor, and a grip - was alarmed with General Ivan Zhrunkov pressing the button which the sign says 'In Cause Of Action Press Button' with the button says Music, then the Commander himself says, "SHOOT HIS KNEECAPS BOYS!" He opens fire. He accidentally kills a Brazilian Militiaman but survived on Counter 4 while the terrorists took cover. The two USMEF Soldiers aka the the Fleet Ground Forces armed with M4A1s are shooting at the suspect with Passay on the foreground saying "Don't do it! Don't make me shoot you!" with a background trooper yelling "Watch for anybody!" The terrorists grabs the entire moneys from Counter 4 but witnesses the Marine Forces Equestria and the United States Military Expeditionary Fleet soldiers attacking them.

A Royal Guard says "Freeze! Or I'll stop your fucking ass!" Admiral Calliope witnesses General Absel (just a random background character that's the same as Absel) saying "Go now!" Another soldier yells "Get down! Cover your flanks!" When Calliope tries to get away the general said, "Get the stupid key now and get out of here!" Calliope grabs the key and leaves with a soldier yelling "Open fire on the east of counter!". Staff Sergeant Scarlet says "Backup required at our location here! We have a major situation here!" A BTR-80 and a Police van just appears by colliding into the wall and deploys several troopers into the mall. A USMEF soldier aims his shotgun at the terrorists and said "Now get down on the ground!"

"I'm gonna shit in your mouth!" Another MFE soldier says and throws a grenade at the two terrorists - which explodes killing two terrorists plus five terrorists. A runaway cart was seen carrying a dead body of an ultra-nationalist griffin rebel with a UEF soldier yelling "Get back here you little son of the bitch!" while chasing said cart. Commander Sherman, in the foreground of the massacre against the terrorists, says "Suspects' outta control! We need everything you got yesterday!" Ten Apache helicopters arrived on the scene and destroys the ceiling, causing the ten to open fire on hostile terrorists.

Several bloody hours later, or not......

Admiral der Militaer Vassily said, "And that's how Calliope has a birthday." He accidentally fires his grenade launcher at a random soldier, yelling "MY ARM!" and an arm goes onto the fireplace. Admiral Vassily himself goes to the shelves and puts the book back into it, ending the story.


"I sense a disturbance." Admiral Calliope said. "Soldier, what's the food rate?" He asked one of the lieutenants. "Sir, the food rate's going well sir. We have put several defenses around everywhere. We have sent United States Military Expeditionary Force to Manehattan sir." The Lieutenant sometimes replied. "Good, such a movement that this place was now in maximum security and defense." Dalladier (as seen on his profile) said. "Get the trains already! We better get ready for the right time to go to the Crystal Empire."

However, Lieutenant Vasquez said to him, "Sir, I have tell you." The Admiral replied, "What is it, Lieutenant?" The Marine Lieutenant replied, "Sir, I don't think this is a good idea, sir. I don't know if we're going there. I suspect something was very wrong with that empire." Vasquez told him. "I know, I sense a disturbance within the ponies' expressions." Twilight Sparkle, who appeared behind Vasquez, tells him "Sir, what's happening? And why is your ears twitching?" Dalladier replies, "We sense a mysterious disturbance within the Empire's expression." Twilight Sparkle herself asked him "What kind of disturbance?"

"The Empire's expression.... Something isn't good." The Admiral said. "We must go now." He added. Princess Celestia herself appeared along with the rest of the ponies, saying "Wait, you better bring these ponies with you, Major Generalsky." (Admiral Calliope's nickname and deviantArt account) The Admiral himself said, "Aye. I'll bring them to safety, no matter how the hell do the Empire's expression was bad."

With one coup de'grace (as said by Admiral Calliope) they get into the trains and heads off to the Empire. Above the skies are a group of war-planes and pegasus ponies being launched from the Flying aircraft carriers. On the ground was a march of soldiers and vehicles moving in as an unidentified massive Federation vehicle follows the train.