• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 5,622 Views, 192 Comments

Equestria's Heir of Conduits - Akuma Kazama



They say they were a legend, but one survive and now his son will take his place, to show them that they were never monster they thought they were, but he'll show them, he isn't but with they choices he make's will change the course of

  • ...
14
 192
 5,622

Chapter 14: A normal day? Nope! Part 1 (Un-Edited)

Past

He then looks down, seeing the girls laughing and heading out to eat, he then looks to his left and saw Delsin floating there, looking at him with a grin, to which Nightshade gave back as he jumps off, smoke trailing behind him as the moon's light shrouded him in darkness, only showing him as a shadow of the night to those that gaze towards the moon as he headed home, intended to get some answers.

Present

It was a new day in Ponyville, as ponies around were happily talking with eachother, shopping, eating and such. Up in one of the houses roof was Nightshade, looking at the peacful day, wearing some black baggy pants, a white tank top, running shoes, his bracelet and belt, plus a custom, sleeveless jacket with his symbol on the back from Rarity, he looks around town, thinking on what to do today.

But his thoughts were interrupted by a mare screaming out 'stampede' he looks over and saw that it was Rainbow Dash that scream it out, he looks towards where she was looking and saw the Stampede heading towards town, not wasting any more time, he Smoke Dash toward the entrance of the town to try and stop the stampede, he went from roof to roof, left and right using Smoke Dash as he made it to the last roof, concentration smoke to the end of his shoes and use Air Boost, launching him high into the air, as he soars towards the entrance, noticing a filly by the entrance playing with a ball, not noticing the Stampede.

He tilted his body towards the little filly as he saw that everyone in their panic, haven't notice the little filly in danger of the Stampede, as he flew towards the little filly, seeing the Stampede almost on the little filly, he let his hand graze the light blue stone, absorbing the magic inside, his body letting out a light blue glow as he absorbs the magic.

He soon landed in front of the little filly, who notice the Stampede and was wide eyed in fear, till she notice Nightshade land in front of her, he waves his arms from cross position to a wide spread position, letting out an etheral shield to appear in front of him and the filly, protecting them from the Stampede, as the animals ran to the side of it, a few smashing into the shield, but Nightshade held it on, only letting out a few grunts from the force.

As this continue on, at the other side of this chaos was Applejack, on top one of the cows as her dog barks at them, trying to hoard them away from Ponyville, he could see both her and her dog, coordinating the hoarding in pefect sync, soon he saw that the cows were shifting to the side, he looks behind him a bit, still holding the shield up as he saw the cows going to the right and away from Ponyville, he gave a mental sigh, as he continues to hold the shield up, protecting the filly and himself as he waited out for the cows to go away.

As the cows die down, he release his hold on his shield and fell down on one knee, panting lightly as the little filly ran towards him "Mister! are you ok?" she ask him, as he gave her a small, tired smile as he slowly got up.

Meanwhile, everyone in town were celebrating and congratulating Applejack, for hoarding the cows away from town, but the celebration die down, as a mare was running around left and right, her face filled with worry as she ask everybody for her daughter and her whereabouts "as anyone since, my little filly! oh where is she!?" she was panicking as she then went wide eyed and looks towards the outskirts, especially from where the cows came, to which made everyone look towards where she was looking, coming to the same conclusion, as a few mare went wide eyed, covering their mouth, as he that had their fillies or colts with them, hug them close to them.

Before anyone could say anything, Rainbow shouts out and points out "look over there!" as she said that, everyone looks towards, where she was pointing at, they could see a figure walking towards town, noticing it was Nightshade and on his shoulder was a small filly, holding on to his head and holding a few flowers in her hands as well, they could see the small filly, smiling and giggling happily.

As they made it to town, the mother mare, went towards them as she saw her daughter on the stallions shoulder, soon Nightshade lets the small filly down, to which she ran towards her mother, soon mother and daughter, embrace each other, crying tears of happiness, as Nightshade smile at the scene, he felt his soul become lighter at the scene, he was about to leave till, the little filly ran up to him once more and hug his leg "thanks for saving me mister!" she said happily as the mother, smiles fondly at them and mouthed a 'thank you' at the stallion, as the filly gave him an orange flower and soon the little filly lets go, going back to her mother, both leaving back to their home.

Nightshade smiles at them, as he waves goodbye to them and was soon tackle by a pink blur, to which made him grunt in surprise as he see's Pinkie Pie on top of him, looking him in the eyes with a wide smile and before he knew it, he was surrounded by the rest of the mare's, as they congratulated him on saving the little filly, to which cause him to chuckle nervously and rub the back in his head, sheepishly.

Afterwards, he was able to get Pinkie Pie off of him and got up, to which a few of the residents cheer for him in protecting the little filly from the stampede to which, once more made him chuckle sheepishly at all the praise, he didn't do much, he just did what anyone would had done, when Applejack saved the town from the stampede, later on, Applejack left to her farm to start applebucking at her farm.

Later on the townsfolk decided to hold a small ceremony for Applejack, for her being the most reliable pony in the whole town, to which brought us to see everyone at Town Hall, Nightshade was on top of rooftop, having a better view of the whole ceremony, he could everyone talking with eachother, he soon spotted Twilight walking to the podium with a stack of cards in her magic, making him raise an eyebrow at this in slight confusion.

She soon cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention "welcome everyone, today we are here to honor, a pony we can always count on in matters great and small" she said as she flips to the next card, as she once more cleared her throat "a pony's, who contribution is-" as she was about to say, she was cut off by Rainbow Dash flying in with a huge grin on her face "did you see, how Applejack threw herself in there? What an athlete!" she said as she did a double fist bump into the air, she then slams her hands on the on the stand "this week, she's gonna help me with a new flying trick and I know it's gonna be so awesome!" she said as she smash her cheeks together, making a cute like face.

Nightshade couldn't help and be amuse at the scene that was playing in front of him from above, he then saw Twilight push Rainbow Dash away, while saying "exactly! and-" as she was about to continue, Pinkie Pie pops out of nowhere and right in front of her, soon saying "and this week I get to run Sugarcube Corner for the first time!" she said as she puts on a innocent face.

Twilight moved to the side and looks at Pinkie Pie "and what is that, suppose to do with Applejack?" she ask, slightly confuse at the random thought that Pinkie said, to which, she got two blinks from the pink mare as she then respond "oh, Applejack, one of the best bakers ever, is gonna help me" she said with a big smile "Applejack makes everything great, so free samples for everyone!" as she said that, everyone started to cheer to that, Twilight having enough of this, push Pinkie away as said "huh, thats great, now if I can just get to the point-" and once more she was cut off by Fluttershy, who was slowly climbing up to the podium from the right side to Twilight, lightly poking said mare in getting her attention.

Twilight gave Fluttershy a side glance and finish her sentence "interrupted" she said with an annoyed look on her face, soon Fluttershy stood right next to the mare "Twilight, am so sorry to inturrpt you, but I just wanted to mention that Applejack is also helping me this week with the official bunny's seeing, where we count all the cute little bunny's that have been born this season" as she said that, she looks at Twilight with a shy smile, while said more had an annoyed look to her face "she's gonna help me gather them with her wonderful herding skill" she said with a smile, to which turn into an innocent frown at Twilights slight and annoyed glare.

Twilight then turn from Fluttershy and looks out to the crowd and said "anyone else? anyone?" she ask and as she looks at everyone, she notice that Nightshade wasn't here, so she looks around to see, if she spots him, while also saying once more "anyone? no?" as she saw that no one was gonna inturrept her again, she use her magic to pick up her cards once more and continue with her speech "well then, as I was trying to say, I-" she stop as she soon looks to her side and see's the Mayor looking at her with a big smile on her face, Twilight couldn't take it and shot her arms into the air as she toss her cards in the air with her magic, letting out a frustrating groan "ugh! nevermind" as she said that, she turns around and left.

Soon the Mayor clear her throat and said "and so, with out further a do, it is my pleasure to give out the prize pony of Ponyville, to the most intrigrated and helpful pony of all Ponyville, Applejack!" she said as she waves her hand towards where she thinks, that said mare is standing at, as a pair of curtains open up, revealing no one there, as everyone's cheer started to die down, except Barbara, who had her eyes close, to which she soon open her eyes as she heard everyone stop cheering and looks around, soon feeling embarrass for cheering by herself a bit.

Soon the Mayor feel a bit awkward herself and nervously cough into her hand, to which was followed by Barbara, who rub her arm and said "awkward" as everyone were looking around for Applejack, till they all jump at a familiar accent "am here, am here" said Applejack as she walks towards the podium, carrying a basket full of apple's, while releasing a small yawn, her eyes showing the lack of sleep she has been getting.

As Nightshade looks on and could see that AJ was sleep deprive and it was affecting her, as she went on with a small speech, she grabbed the trophy and left, along the way, she was dropping apples left and right, he was a bit worry about her health and he saw Twilight with a worried look as well, having a plan in mind, he Smoke Dash towards her farm to see what is the cause of it.

Author's Note:

And here's the other chapter like I said, I'll try to make the chapter's as much as I can, but am job hunting, so my focus is a bit more on that, so am trying my best to get this chapters out, as much as I can.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these chapters and please enjoy this song from a youtuber known as TryHardNinja | VIDEO GAME SINGER, who sang this awesome song!

Comments ( 4 )

This was added to the resident evil section of the game crossover group. Why?

I misread conduits as Columbia.

7934477
Wait, what? I didn't at it to no resident evil file

I hope it will be a true hero ending. :rainbowdetermined2:

Login or register to comment