• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 5,607 Views, 192 Comments

Equestria's Heir of Conduits - Akuma Kazama



They say they were a legend, but one survive and now his son will take his place, to show them that they were never monster they thought they were, but he'll show them, he isn't but with they choices he make's will change the course of

  • ...
14
 192
 5,607

Chapter 9: Mysterious Artifacts and Gala Tickets!?! Part 1 (Un-Edited)

Few Months later

It's been a few months after the fight and the return of Princess Luna with Midnight Moon, who Nightshade offer her a room at his place in the guest room till she could get her own place she wants to, to which she was grateful, after making it back to Ponyville to which a big party was thrown by the party pony herself, Pinkie Pie.

Soon afterwards, everyone was having a good time, eating, drinking and dancing, to which later was celebrated the staying of Twilight, Barbara and the Home coming for Nightshade as the new residents of Ponyville.

The next few months were normal for the citizens of Ponyville, soon we could see at Sweet Apple Acre, we could see Applejack, Twilight and Barbara on the path towards the farm with AJ carrying to barrels of apples while Twilight uses her magic to carry two more as well, all the while Barbara started to search through the apples, throwing away any that looks nasty or rotten for her to eat.

As they kept walking, AJ looks over her shoulder and smiles at them "thanks for the help yall" as she said that, Twilight smiles back "no problem AJ, were happy to help or am happy to help" she said as she looks over to Barbara, who was busy looking through the barrel of apples, for an apple to eat.

Twilight then looks over to Applejack and ask "so, why were you by the marking, like you were looking for something or someone?" she ask her while Aj had a light blush till she shook it off "well I was looking for Nightshade and was gonna ask him for help, but he wasn't home nor Midnight Moon, all that was there a note saying 'be back soon'" she said while both Twilight and Barbara thought on Nightshade on what he's doing.

With Nightshade and Midnight Moon

Nightshade and Midnight were making their way back to the old sister's castle, a few days back, he got a letter from the Princess of an artifect that belong to a belive friend of her's and that would help him with his powers, so he ask Midnight to help him find it, since she had better memory of the old castle than the other two Princesses, so he ask her and she happily accepted and soon both of them went out to the old castle.

Nightshade was wearing his usual attire, except for his denim jacket, so he was only wearing his hoodie and flammel shirt, his hood up to cover his head and over his shoulder, after getting a sheath for his katana, was safetly secure and on his right arm was his chain, wrap around tightly and secured, while Midnight was wearing some trench boots for the walk and terrain, pair of jeans, a white tank top with a lunar blue jacket with her cutie mark on the back, to which were made by Rarity, who happily made her the set of clothes.

As they made it to the castle, Midnight couldn't help but frown slightly, the castle always brought back bad memories, but before she could revisit them, a hand on her shoulder got her attention as she looks over to see Nightshade giving her a comforting smile, making her smile back, she got a second chance of life, all thanks to this one single stallion and she wasn't gonna let it pass, she was gonna live her new life to the fullest and with the one she slowly started to love, at that she blush lightly, but still smiles back at him as they both started to walk into the old castle ruin.

As they walked inside, they made it to the main hall, some of the halls and doorway's were caved in, but as they continue walking down the hall, they made it into the Throne Room, Nightshade looks over to Midnight and said "well on the letter that Celestia send, she said about a hidden room in the Throne Room, remember anything?" he ask her, as he looks around the room "let me see" she said as she closes her eyes and starts to channel her magic, getting a feel for the room as she search through her memories, trying to find anything about a hidden latch or room.

As she looks through her memories, Nightshade started to look around the room, he slowly walks over to the thrones, looking at each one and inspects them for any kind of switch, button or lever 'if I was a secret and hidden room, where would I be and where would the switch be' he thought to himself as he looks around the throne's.

As he kept looking around, Midnight opens her eyes and looks up a bit, above the thrones as she saw a broken rope up there that looks to be almost rotten "Nightshade!!" she said getting his attention as she points up to a rope above him, to which he looks up as she said "we got to pull that rope to reveal the door" she said to which Nightshade nodded his head.

Nightshade turns around and looks towards the wall, seeing it was climable, but some of the rumble could break out, but he needed to take the risk, so with that in mind he kick up, grabbing to a open crack and starts scaling up the wall, as he was reaching half way, the wall started to rumble a bit and before he could react, a part of the wall he was on broke from the wall, making him go wide eyed and to Midnight to gasp.

Nightshade looks left and right, before spotting to his far right a flag pole, taking another risk, he climb onto the upper part of the broken wall and quickly jumps towards the pole, just as the wall breaks and falls on top on of the thrones, as he reach the pole, he saw that he wouldn't make it, so he unwraps his chain uses it as a whip, wrapping it around the pole and swings to the other side and lands on a broken column as he pulls his chain back, wrapping it back around his right arm.

Midnight let out a breath, she didn't know she was holding as she looks towards Nightshade as he was slightly panting, she felt her heart tighten when she saw him almost fell and if he did, the wall would have crush him.

Nightshade was panting slightly, his heart pounding, he never had this kind of thing happen to him, he always free-run on buildings, climbing through alleys, but this? He never had to think this quick in his feet, to which he need to do again, since everything inside this throne room is rotten or breaking apart, he quickly looks over and saw another section of the wall he would be able to climb up to reach the rope, so he quickly turns and runs up the wall, follow by kicking off the wall and quickly smoke dashing to the other wall section, once he reform, he grab onto a small crack on the wall, making sure he had a firm grip on it.

Once he had a firm grip on the wall, he once more started to climb up the wall and towards the rope and as he did, he notice that the rope was old and would break if it was force 'great, so much for it being easy' he thought to himself as he follows the rope's line to see to where it connected to and soon found it attach to a hook that looks to be so kind of mechanism 'hmmm that should do it' he thought as he gave a quick glace to his chain and soon an idea for in his mind.

As he continues to climb up the wall, he mentally commanded his chain to unwrap, to which it started to do, but it was mentally exhausted, but he had to admit, it was very useful and he had to thank Luna for that little added feature, but the mental strain was killer, but he had to do this quick.

Once he was near enough, he threw his right arm towards the hook as his chain flew towards it, as the chain reach it's end, he grabs the other end as the other end reaches the hook and wraps around it, but as it was secure, he lost balance and broke of the wall, hanging onto the chain, but with his weight we was able to pull the hook down and soon the old castle started to shake as if a lot of soldiers are marching into the place and suddenly the two thrones started to move apart as the stairs leading towards the thrones, soon started to go down, as this happens Midnight could only look wide eyed, since she never remember this part of the secret room or anything like it as started to appear in front of them.

As all of this happen, Nightshade was in the same position as Midnight, he never would have imagen a secret room like this in a way aa he hangs above the entrance, after a few seconds later it stop and the entrance to a whole new room was reveal, once he saw that it stop, he tug on his chain to loosen it up a bit and soon started to fall, but he quickly wrap the chain around his arm and landed in a crouch position, hard on the floor and got up as if, it didn't hurt, all they while Midnight watches this, wide eyed 'how resistance is he?' was her only thought.

Nightshade dusted himself off and made sure his katana was safely secure on his back, he then looks towards Midnight and grins "well looks like we're on the right path" he said as she nods her head dumbly and soon joins him by his side and with a nod, both started to walk towards the entrance of the new room and start going down, all they while a thought pops into Nightshade's head 'I wonder how the girls are, bet they would love to see or be here' he thought with a mental chuckle, not knowing of the chaos that was happening in town.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you enjoy part one of this chapter, am sorry for the delay, but I had a major writers block and couldn't continue it, till The Fallout Pony gave me some advice and idea's to which gave me some new ideas for the chapter, so I thank him/her for it, well like always, hope you enjoy this and if you like it, show your love with a like and/or favorite and enjoy this mlp:fim crossover with Infamous Second Sons picture!