• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 5,633 Views, 192 Comments

Equestria's Heir of Conduits - Akuma Kazama



They say they were a legend, but one survive and now his son will take his place, to show them that they were never monster they thought they were, but he'll show them, he isn't but with they choices he make's will change the course of

  • ...
14
 192
 5,633

Chapter 10: Mysterious Artifacts and Gala Tickets!?! Part 2 (Un-Edited)

Past

Nightshade dusted himself off and made sure his katana was safely secure on his back, he then looks towards Midnight and grins "well looks like we're on the right path" he said as she nods her head dumbly and soon joins him by his side and with a nod, both started to walk towards the entrance of the new room and start going down, all they while a thought pops into Nightshade's head 'I wonder how the girls are, bet they would love to see or be here' he thought with a mental chuckle, not knowing of the chaos that was happening in town.

Present

Nightshade Midnight were walking down a set of stairs, after finding the entrance to the hidden room that Celestia mention on the letter, as they continue on, their vision would darken without light to which Nightshade lifted up his right arm lightly and soon his powers started to flow around his hand, making a makeshift light, lighting up their vision more.

As they continue going down, Nightshade couldn't help but feel like something bad would happen, but he shrug it off as both him and Midnight soon were making it to the bottom floor and as they did, both went wide eyed, seeing a large catacomb, but the stranges thing was that in the middle of the room was a statue of a strange creature, on its right arm was some kind of rope or chain, Nightshade looks at it, feeling like he seeing it before, meanwhile Midnight was looking all over the Catacombs, in a few areas with some holes on them to light up the room a bit.

Both slowly walk down the steps of the catacombs "did you remember this place being here?" Nightshade ask her as she looks around a bit "I...don't know, I don't remember much of this, maybe find something to jog my memory, but I do remember a bit of this" she answer as both split up a bit and start to look around the area for anything.

As Nightshade was slowly walking towards the statue to inspect it, Midnight was walking towards the side and notice a small destroy section, upon closer inspection, she notice it is some kind of study area with a few destroy books, but one caught her attention, it looks like some kind of journal, she walks over towards the table and picks it up, a bit of dust falling out of it, to which she dusts it off to see a strange symbol on the book that she couldn't tell what it was, since the book was really old looking, she gave a mental sigh 'maybe Nightshade will know' she thought as she turns around to look towards Nightshade, who was looking up at the statue, his hand lightly gracing the stone as he lightly rubs away some dust on a stone table on the statue.

As Nightshade looks at the statue, his fingers lightly gracing on the stone table on it "The First Conduit of Equestria...." he mutters to himself as he reads it to himself as he looks up to the statue a bit up close, he looks at it a bit more closely and notice something glowing on the statue's chained hand, he looks at it a bit closer and saw some kind of crystal on it.

With a curious gaze, he place his left foot on the stone table, making sure it was in place and wouldn't let loose, he gave a mental nod, he jumps up, kicking himself up to the statue, grabbing to the stone chain and slowly climbing it up, as he did this, Midnight stood a few feet away, watching him climb up the statue, curious herself as well.

Once he reaches the hand, he looks to see a strange glowing crystal, he could tell it was radienting magic after he unlock his own magic core, he could feel all the raw magic energy, he slight gulp, he took a hold of the crystal and as he did, on instinct, he started to absorb some of the magic coming out of it, to which soon his whole body was being surrounded by a very light blue glow.

Ignoring the raw magic entering his body, he started to pull hard on the crystal, but it wouldn't budge, he gave a slight grunt and quickly grabbed it with both hands, to which had another reacting of magic, as more started to flow into him, but he just ignore it and started to pull on it once more, as he did this; Midnight was on the far side down, looking up at him with slight awe at the magic flowing around him and into him, never seeing something like this before.

With one last and hard pull, Nightshade was able to pull it out, but since he use both of his hands, he lost balance and started to fall down, but luckily, he was caught by Midnight with her magic in time, but was only for a split second, since the magic aura around him got absorb into him and it cause a slight headache for Midnight, but Nightshade was able to land on his feet in time "finally" he mutter to himself as he straighten himself and looks at the crystal, after the energy stop flowing into him, he then looks over to Midnight and saw her rubbing her head "you alright?" he ask her to which he receive a small nod.

He then looks to the crystal once more, giving it a once over till he notice Midnight carrying some kind of journal "hey, whatcha got there?" he ask her as she shakes off her headache and looks down at the journal "oh this? found it over there" she said as she points towards a small secluded section with some books and desk "everything there was destroy, except this and thought it might have something or if you would recognize the symbol on it, even if it is a bit old to figure out" she said as she hands it to him, while he pocketed the crystal.

He grabs the journal and opens it, the first few pages were unreadable, except some letters in the first page, which were D.R.

After passing a few more pages, he got to one that was readable, he decided to read it out loud, for Midnight to hear it "after coming into this world on pure accident, never thought I be a hero once more, even after the death of my brother, I still couldn't do it, even thought I continue forward and I achieve my goal, making conduits and people coexist together, still......... it was tiresome to continue being a hero, but other conduits pick up the hint and now I could retire........till I met that one continue with those dimensional like powers....." he reads out loud, going a bit wide eyed at what he just readed, follow by Midnight, who had the same look like him at hearing that.

Nightshade turn a few pages till he landed on a page with a image of the crystal he found on the statue "man, this crystal's pack a punch, just like those Core Relays and are more useful after unlock my Magic Core, heh.......... I can do a lot with this magic from the Unicorns basic, to those abilities from those games Eugene show me before, but it's a shame.......this freaking crystal are scatter all over Equestria, only know of a few in Ponyville and abit in Canterlot, but nothing more............still......" he reads out loud as he then takes a quick glance to his pocket, when he pocketed the crystal, as he was lost in thought, Midnight was trying to remember anything about those crystals.

He gave a small sigh and lets out a small grin as well, as he closes the journal and passes it back to Midnight, how was a bit confuse, but takes it back as he pulls out the crytal and inspects it closely 'so......with this I can unlock a power for my magic? hmmmm, lets test it ou then' he thought as he grips the crystal with both hands.

Nightshade took a deep breath as he slowly started to focus on his surrounding, eyes close as he started to feel the flow of magic all around him, as he could feel the crystal slowly absorb some of the magic around them, he let out a small smile on his face as he started to slowly absorb the magic around him as well, as he holds on to the crystal tightly between his hands, soon a grin slowly started to form on his lips, he soon snap his eyes opens, as they glow a light blue 'hope this works.........' was his only thoughts as he got ready.

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist, plus wanted to make it a bit more interesting in a way and this came to mind, sorry for the late post, was gonna posted a few days back, but my internet went down, so I couldn't posted this new chapter, but here it is and I hope you enjoy it, if you like it, please leave a like and favorite, lets me know that you like my work, let me know what you all think in the comments/reviews

And also here's a pic of Infamous Second Son crossover with MLP, I hope you enjoy this as well....:pinkiehappy: