• Published 31st Jul 2014
  • 3,648 Views, 59 Comments

The Warrior - Dubious



After Awaking from two thousand years imprisonment in Tartarus, Equestria plays host to an Ultimate Fighter.

  • ...
11
 59
 3,648

Chapter Four

Audrey smirked as the ashy remains of the guard were blown away in the wind. Looking up she saw everyone in the marketplace staring at her in shock. "Right, now it's time to destroy this place!" Audrey declared, rushing towards an overly muscled pegasus, before bringing her fist to a stop mere inches from his face as a noise rumbled across the area. Some of the less terrified ponies in the area looked around confusedly for the source of the noise, none noticing a light blush appearing on Audrey's cheeks. Clearing her throat Audrey spoke up. "I will resume the destruction of your town as soon as I get some food." Audrey declared, walking off towards what looked like a restaurant and then collapsing after several steps. "This is what I get for being in a coma for eighteen hundred years. Maybe shoulda gone to a hospital before threatening to destroy the town... Twice. Three times if you include my thoughts."

"Why should we help you! You just killed a guard!" Someone shouted.

"To be fair, it was a bug using a shitty illusion spell." Audrey said, lifting an arm to point in the air.

"As if! Bugs can't use magic! Only ponies can!" Another member of the crowd pointed out.

"I'm not a pony, and I can use magic. Not that I would, of course, as magic is for pussies."

"You're a pony!"

"Nope. I'm from the genus homo sapiens sapiens, you're from the genus pussy ass faggot horse bitch."

"We can easily leave you there!"

"I can easily release a wave of destructive energy to incinerate the entire town from here."

"Checkmate. We'll only help you if you promise not to destroy the town!"

"I can only promise I won't destroy it much."

"... Fine, someone get her to the hospital."

"But Mayor Mare, she's dangerous!" Someone in the crowd pointed out.

"She could be delirious from hunger."

"Nope, I'm just an asshole. An incredibly racist, destructive, sometimes hateful, asshole."

"Not helping your case here." Mayor Mare scowled.

"Alright, shutting up now. Stupid horse person." Audrey muttered under her breath. At the beckoning of Mayor Mare, a group of stallions came forth from the crowd and grabbed Audrey roughly. As they were dragging her to the hospital, a thought occurred to her. "Say, do they have any meat at the hospital?"

"What's meat?" One of her carriers asked. Looking at Audrey, all the stallion could see was the lower half of her face, her eyes being completely concealed in an ominous darkness.

"Killing everything now."

"What?! Why?!" The stallion begged as Audrey began generating a massive ball of energy in front of herself. Dropping her, the stallions make a break for it. Shakily getting to her feet, Audrey grabs the basketball sized sphere of energy between her hands, slowly drawing them apart, increasing the spheres size even further. Raising it above her head, she smirked as the entire town began fleeing the scene, some of the more competent unicorns grabbing those nearest them and teleporting away. Her arms having reached their zenith of rotation, Audrey then threw the sphere at the ground, a massive explosion soon following after.


Canterlot


With a satisfied sigh, princess Celestia reclined in her cushioned seat as she looked over the mountainous pile of paperwork. Taking a dainty sip from a nearby cup of freshly brewed tea, she looked over the land below, delighting in its beauty. Looking around, she spotted Ponyville, a normally quiet and serene town, if occasionally attacked by wolves, or bears, or the scorpion king Amadias the Great. But nothing the town guard couldn't handle in their sleep. Setting down the cup of tea, Celestia stood up from her desk and wondered over to her telescope. Peering through it, she noticed an ominous light emanating from Ponyville. Curious, she focused her gaze on the source, a lone figure holding aloft a massive ball of energy that was giving off the ominous light she had seen. The purpose of the ball of energy hitting her, she quickly backed away from the telescope as Ponyville was engulfed in massive inferno, towering into the skies above, easily visible for miles around.

Staring at what once was Ponyville, Celestia gaped. An entire town, simply wiped out in an instant. Could it have been some denizen of the Everfree? No, the only ones powerful enough were the Ursa, and they lived too deep in the forest to pay any heed to the town bordering the forest. Thinking on it more, she drew several blanks, throwing out griffon terrorists, another one of Twilight's spell gone haywire, Pinkie Pie being, well Pinkie, and the Ice Cream Confederacy attacking, but that last one was absurd, as they Ice Cream Confederacy was a bunch of magic preschool aged foals that liked ice cream. More and more theories becoming discredited, she only came to one conclusion. "No. It can't be. She Can't be back... Maker have mercy, she is!" Celestia gasped in shock, her worst fears come true. "Guard!" Celestia boomed, multiple guards filing into her room.

"Princess!" They all saluted.

"I want you to gather the fastest messenger pegasi we have and send them here, I have an important missive for them to deliver to every town, city, village, and hermits hut in Equestria."

"What, if I may ask, is this missive?" One of the guards asked.

"Simply, Audrey is back, prepare for the worst."

"Audrey?" Another guard asked.

"An ancient and incredibly powerful foe from the early days of Equestria. She is, quite simply put, unstoppable."

"But, if she's back, doesn't that imply you stopped her?" A third guard asked.

"... I was being dramatic, now go quickly, the fate of the world hangs in balance. For real this time." Celestia commanded. Saluting, all the guards fled her quarters and Celestia then sat down her not-so-comfortable-any-more cushioned chair. "Hopefully Luna returns to full strength soon, we might just stand a chance against Audrey now." Celestia sighed as she levitated multiple inkwells and quills over to her desk, anticipating a mountain slide of paperwork concerning Ponyville and its utter annihilation.


CratervillePonyville Crater


Looking around her with a triumphant smirk, Audrey slowly began walking towards the nearest edge of the crater she was now standing in hoping to find some place to crash for the night that had food, preferably meat. Stumbling out of the crater, she searched around the area, locating a simple cottage near a dark and foreboding forest. Deciding that whatever lived there would likely have meat, she set off towards it at the pace of a drunkard, centuries of not eating deciding to take affect on her body.

Nearing the cottage, she spied many animals hiding on or near it. Deciding that they'd make for a good meal if there wasn't anything in the cottage itself, Audrey trudged past a knee high fence, across a disproportionately arched bridge, up a path, and through a half door into the cottage. Noticing the entire interior of the cottage was filled with perches, holes, and bird houses, Audrey began having second thoughts, but pushed them away deciding any rodents living there would also make for a good feed. Searching for the kitchen, Audrey finds a simple room with an oak wood bench, some pot racks, an electric stove, and a massive refrigerator. Opening the fridge, she is greeted by multiple choice cuts of meat, various assortments of fruit and vegetables, a bunch of varying drinks, and a few other things she didn't know the names of. Grabbing some steaks, she turned on the stove, placed a frying pan down and dumped the steaks in it, placing another frying pan down and cracking a few eggs into it.

Grabbing an onion, she then peeled it, sliced it up evenly and deposited it next to the eggs. Spying a spice rack, she rifles through it and begins selecting some herbs and spices, lightly sprinkling a few pinches on the steaks and into the frying eggs, placing the herbs and spice back, she flips the steaks and sets about finding a plate and some cutlery. Locating the eating utensils, she turns off the stove, places the, somehow, perfectly cooked steaks on the plate, flips the eggs and onion out of the pan and next to the steaks. Opening the fridge she locates some tomatoes and lettuce and throws them in the air above her plate. Grabbing a particularly sharp knife, she swings it through the air multiple times, finely cutting the vegetables, which then fell neatly on her plate. Pouring herself a glass of water, she proceeded to sit down on the couch she spied in the main room and begin eating.


Train to Ponyville


Looking up from trying to console a terrified Fluttershy, Twilight could only wonder what had cause the giant explosion in the direction of Ponyville. Hoping nothing too bad had happened, she spoke to her friends. "Girls, don't suppose any of you know what could've caused that explosion?"

"Maybe Snowflake was showing off to a pretty mare?" Rainbow suggested.

"He may be strong, but he's not a unicorn, so he can't perform the channelling necessary to cause such an explosion." Twilight exposited.

"Maybe the Cakes accidentally mixed some of my literal powder into a batch of their explosively tasty muffins?" Pinkie offered.

"Not even going to question how you made that." Applejack sighed. "Though cain't have been anything on mah farm, we use clean filly power."

"Filly power?" Everyone asked.

"We make Applebloom run on a treadmill for five hours and it provides us with enough power to last two days."

"Isn't that, a little cruel?" Rarity asked."

"Naww, it's good training fer when she gets to applebuckin'." Applejack defended.

"Alright, Rarity, you got anything?"

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Nuclear Scientists?" Rarity said, causing all present to shudder.

"That makes too much sense for those fillies. Alright, we'll scold them when we get back and begin rebuilding Ponyville." Twilight said, earning her cheers from all present, except Fluttershy.


Fluttershy's Cottage


Petting her belly with a happy sigh, Audrey looked around her for any signs of a bedroom, hoping to take a nap and hopefully find a shower. Locating a set of stairs, she ascended them, finding a simple bedroom with a bathroom, just there, no separators or anything. Not really understanding the architectural design choices, Audrey flopped on the bed and settled in to take a nap. Before she could fall asleep, a jerkish feeling prodding sensation began emanating from her thigh. Grumpily looking down, she saw a rabbit dressed as a ninja poking her with what she assumed was an incredibly sharp sword. "What do you want, weird ninja rabbit?" She asked. The rabbit merely replied with a gaze that said 'I wish to know why you destroyed that town.' Staring at the rabbit quizzically, Audrey spoke up again.

"Can, can you communicate through eye contact?"

'Of course I can, what self respecting ninja rabbit couldn't. It's the only way to get you primitive savages to understand us.' The rabbit eyed.

"Okay... Well stop poking with with your sword I'm trying to get to sleep."

'H-how is this not harming you? This is the second sharpest blade in the nin-rabbit arsenal, hand forged by master fluffles himself!' The Rabbit eyed.

"If a chaos infused sword can only just scratch me, what hope does your non enchanted sword have of harming me?"

'Very well, let us settle this through ninjutsu, like the warriors of old did! I win, you tell me why you destroyed Ponyville. You win, I will concede to whatever wish you may have upon my defeat.'

"I'm game." Decided, getting out of the bed and hopping out the window, landing in a patch of flowers. Walking towards a field, she found the rabbit already there.

'You took your sweet time. Now, let us fight!' The rabbit declared. Suddenly, it vanished. Looking around the field, Audrey felt a series of moderately annoying pokes across her arms and legs. Once the barrage was done, a panting rabbit appeared before Audrey. 'Impressive, you didn't even flinch. Now let us go at it like there's no tomorrow, fiend!' The rabbit taunted. The duo then disappeared in a flash of dust, innumerable explosions of force erupting in the air above the field in rapid succession. After several seconds of this, the battered form of a rabbit smacked into the grassy surface below, looking visibly shocked. Landing roughly next to him, and with a bloodied lip, Audrey smirked in victory.

"I won, you lost. You know what that means." Audrey gloated, watching the rabbit sigh.

'Very well, what is your wish?' The rabbit asked.

"I'll tell you after my nap." Audrey told the rabbit before collapsing on the ground asleep. Looking at the sleeping form of Audrey, the rabbit sweatdropped. As he was about to turn away, he noticed a crackling sound. Looking around for the source, he leaped back in fright as Audrey began loosing an electrical storm. But what surprised him even more was the fact that she, for a lack of his better understanding, was filling out. Watching in curiosity and slight terror, the rabbit noticed as Audrey's limbs gained more thickness, looking less like sticks and more like arms. After the lightning died down, she began to stir. Slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes groggily, Audrey turned to face the rabbit. Upon sighting him, she instantly tensed up. Preparing for a fight, the rabbit was momentarily taken off guard when he noticed that where there was nothing but plains earlier, was now dominated by two massive peaks. That's as much as he was able to take in before this world became boobs.

Hugging onto the rabbit tightly, Audrey let out disturbingly cheery giggles as she snuggled the rabbit into her chest. "Kawaī! Kawaī! Totemo kawaī!" She giddily squealed, confusing the rabbit to no end.

"Just what the hell is going on?!" The rabbit thought.

"Orokana rabbit, I'm hugging you!" Audrey proudly proclaimed, making the rabbit freeze.

"Did, did you just read my mind?" The rabbit hesitantly thought.

"Of course, I'd never be able to talk to you otherwise!"

"This, is most disturbing. Truly you are a threat to Neighpon." The rabbit thought.

"I'm not a threat, Angel. I could never hurt something as fuzzy as you!" Audrey attempted to calm down Angel.

"H-how did you know my name?" Angel internally gulped.

"Didn't I just say I can read mind, baka." Audrey stated, inflating her cheeks slightly and turning her head away with a humph, then she got hit in the head with a bucket, sending her sprawling across the ground. Sitting up she clutched her head. "Itai! Itai! Itai!"she shouted, rubbing the spot she was hit in the head.

"The fuck was that?" Silver demanded, glaring down at Audrey.

"I get irritable when I'm hungry." Audrey mumbled apologetically.

"That's no excuse for destroying an entire town!"

"S-sorry." Audrey apologized, hastily standing up and bowing at Silver, earning her a look of confusion.

"What's with the bowing?"

"It's a sign of respect from where I'm from."

"Seems frivolous. But regardless, where the hell am I going to go shopping since you destroyed the town, hmm?"

"Ē to... What about that city over there?" Audrey questioned, pointing to a city built on the side of a mountain.

"And how do you expect for us to get there? You destroyed the train station."

"I, uh, could... Teleport us?" Audrey said bashfully.

"What's with the sudden personality change. It's, unnerving."

"Does the saying 'You're not you when you're hungry', ring bells for you?" Audrey asked.

"I guess, something about how some people get angry when they're hungry, or something like that."

"W-well it's a little more literal for me. Whenever I get hungry, a more aggressive, dominant personality takes over until I'm no longer hungry. I've gotten better at controlling it, but the longer I go without food, the stronger it gets."

"That's, kinda a major problem. So, you go all homicidal when you're hungry, that might be a problem." Silver sighed.

"Well, I can usually go a month without food before the other personality takes over."

"... I'm not sure, but weren't you flat chested earlier today?" Silver asked Audrey, who blushed and looked away.

"S-stop looking at my chest you, you hentai!*"

"Uh, what? Ya know, on second thought, I don't wanna know."

"Only my sister can look at me like that."

"Aaaaand this just got weird. Well, I'll be heading back to the cave now, you can come too, but expect Ak'Tos to be angry at you for destroying an entire town." Silver stated, clapping her hands together.

"Ē to, I was going to go to that city on the mountain to look for anything to help em find my sister." Audrey said, tapping her fingers together.

"Scratch that, I'll return to the cave, inform Ak'Tos you destroyed a town, and then meet you in Canterlot to help you find your sister and make sure you don't break all kinds of laws in your reunion." Silver decided with a sigh.

"Okay, I'll be in any big libraries there. So just ask around. I might also get some bits from my hoard and buy some new clothes."

"You do that. I'll meet you in Canterlot, try not to wreck the place."

"I won't do anything as long as no one instigates it." Audrey smiled. With a shrug, Silver dashed off towards her cave, whilst Audrey bounced on Angel and then placed him on her head.

"You're coming with me, you baka rabbit." She said with a smile before teleporting away, leaving an empty cottage, and a really large crater, behind her.

Author's Note:

*Three minutes of google translating to figure out if this was pervert in Japanese. It is, and it is also, well, you know what I'm getting at, and if not, move along citizen.

Inspiration for the personality thing came from this:

Comments ( 12 )

so she still isn't herself, since only a Snickers bar can fill you up?:pinkiesmile:

whaaaat a multiple personality disorder i was hoping thats what she was really like not switch back and forth for some reason or another oh well i like this idea too much for me to stop reading it

WHAT!!! Multiple personality disorder?NOOO!!!!! Why couldn't you just leave her the way she was? Now I have to read about a superpowered japanese school girl? At least give her some other trigger. Maybe sneezing like Maron, the other blue haired/blonde girl from dragon ball.

5079361 All will be explained soon.

5080461 That sounds like there's going to be more exposition and less badass that makes assholes look good... That sounds dirty. Not as dirty as gum gum pistol but still dirty.

I shall wait for this "explaination" but I still would like to see more mass murdering with enough prejudice to make an example of genocide I'm afraid to put up because it may offend someone seem like a police shoot out.

5080508 Mmmmm magical fuckery.

5080510 I actually perfer mind fuckery but it's more of an acquired taste, like a fine wine in a glass crying tears as it's wife, the wine bottle, is poured in front of it's eyes before thrown off the face of the earth.

Ah mmmmm mind fuckery.

5019401 i saw it in friendship is bothersome fic its a cool story

NOO DON'T CANCEL!!!

And this is cancellation crap is another reason why I'm growing seriously bored and fed up with MLP stories.

I wont more.

Why the massive explosions I hate what you did you kill the crusaders

Login or register to comment