• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 1,884 Views, 75 Comments

Legionnaire: Death of Innocence - The Lord Inquisitor



Twilight has arrived in a foreign land to secure peace between Equestria and the Khanate, however not everything is as it seems in the shifting mire of treachery and mistrust that is the Khanate.

Comments ( 13 )

7550968 I hope this new chapter helps explain a few things that may not have been clear up to this point

Alright I like Celestia a little more because of this at first I thought that she didn't care about twilight's feeling now It makes sense.

I'm really glad you gave us a little more insight on what Celestia is thinking, and I really do hope she gives Twilight a chance to pursue her own wants. I know Celestia has to do whats best for Equestria, let's just hope it's whats best for all.

To question the rule of the Alicorns is to commit heresy. To commit heresy is to beget retribution. Retribution is swift and merciless. Ave Imperator.

7554591 I felt it needed doing, because there may have been some things that were getting lost in translation when I was telling Celestia's story. I was trying to create the impression of a benevolent but firm ruler who operated under some fairly stern limits.

7569841 I'm really glad you did. You painted the perfect picture of her now when before she just seemed kind of arrogant. Thanks for responding back to me.

Well, glad to see this is not dead. Well, not completely. Okay, maybe it's barely breathing, but still. I like this Celestia more, but I don't like this turn. Because reasons, lmao.

7588936
Well it's an unfortunate circumstance that comes with both me and my editor having fairly busy lives and jobs. Still I'm glad you like Celestia now

Calling it now.

Celestia wants to bang Twilight and is jealous of Dash.
Luna is going all Nightmare Moon in this bitch and it shall be glorious.
Twilight shall go all Midnight Sparkle and slay Celestia and Luna.
Twilight and the Khan deity are getting married and they shall be the best Goddess tier lesbian power couple ever.

This is a serious comment:raritywink:

Congrats on getting this into the Goodfic Bin, my friend! :pinkiehappy:

So this fic is labeled as incomplete. I very much enjoyed your first one, but I am hesitant to read a fic that is half finished, I don't like getting invested in something that I won't get to finish. Is this going to be completed in the future? I'd love to read it but, but is it going to be done?

Cheers.

Is this dead? It’s so beautifully written!

Login or register to comment