• Published 23rd Jun 2014
  • 3,006 Views, 52 Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Ponies - Shazam 25



Crime has hit the city of New Mare, and it up to four ponies to stop it.

  • ...
5
 52
 3,006

Chapter 3

A bit later, Rarity and her crew was putting the equipment away, when Rarity heard her name.

"Miss Belle, get in here." Hoof Stern call out.

Rarity hand over her mic and said, "Time me."

If she would have stay a bit longer, she would have seen Diamond Tiara being taken away in cuffs.

"Just what is it you hoped to accomplish out there, besides busting my chops?!" Hoof Stern ask angrily.

"I think you know as much as I do about this Changelings Clan and I don't think you're doing anything about it." Rarity explain.

"You expect me to waste precious manpower, because a few immigrants are reminded of something that supposedly happened years ago in Japan?" Hoof Stern ask.

"Have you got something else?" Rarity asked back.

"Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?!" Hoof Stern yell and Rarity left the office.

"One minute, seven seconds, a new record." The person timing her said.

Rarity smile and left town hall, ready to get back to the studio. She didn't notices Applejack was near-by and follow her, hoping to get her sai back.

Rarity reach the subway, but she miss the train.

"Oh, great" She groaned.

It was quite, but Rarity had a strong feeling that she wasn't alone. She was right as she turn around and saw black cover suit people from their heads down to their toes. The also had green headbands on and Rarity knew who the were, The Changelings.

"We've been waiting for you, Miss Belle." One of them said.

"What? Am I behind on my sony payments again?" Rarity ask, laughing nervelessly.

"Your mouth may yet bring you much trouble, Miss Belle. I deliver a message.", He said and open his hand before smacking her across the face, "shut it!"

Rarity pull out the sai she found and held it up, but the Changeling kick it out of her hands and it lay on the ground.

"Oh right, that it!" Rarity said and started to smack the Changelings with her bag.

The Changelings were a bit surprise, but one kick knock her out. They didn't see an orange hoof reach and grab the sai before hearing a shout and turn to see Applejack, still with her over coat on, rush out at them.

Applejack jump kick two of them before blocking and push back three at them time. She kick down another one and grab Rarity. The train was what she need to slip away, unknowing that one of the Changeling follow her. She soon reach back to her home and lay Rarity on the couch they had and remove her over coat. Rainbow and the others walk in surprise that Applejack brought a human they knew into their home.

"Are you crazy?" Rainbow ask.

"Yeah, I'm crazy, Rainbow. Ok? I loony ok?" Applejack said not wanted to be bother of why she did this.

"Why?" Rainbow ask.

"Why? Why? Oh, I don't know, 'Cause I wanted to redecorate. A couple of throw pillows, a TV news reporter. What do you think?" Applejack said getting upset.

The argument was stop as Princess Celestia walk up.

"Applejack, what is the meaning of this?" She ask.

"She got jump in the subway, I had to bring her here." Applejack explain.

"It the news lady." Twilight explain.

"Can we keep her?" Pinkie ask.

Celestia look at her daughters and knew Applejack was trying to help. Even if that means reveling themselves.

"Bring water, cold washcloth, pillow." She said getting Twilight and Pinkie to get the things.

Celestia walk up to Rarity and place a hoof on her and had her horn glow before healing the spot she was hit. Rarity open her eyes and her vision started to come in. She was so shock by Celestia face, she started to scream. She turn and saw Pinkie and Twilight returning.

"Hi!" Pinkie said.

Rarity scream out loud and some of the others scream as well. Rarity look around, wondering where she was at.

"Horses? Horses that has weapons and mask and one with wings and another with a horn and the one in front of me with both? I'm dreaming, I must be dreaming." Rarity said thinking she was.

"If you will please just sit down and calm yourself, I will tell you where we came from." Celestia said.

"It talks?" Rarity ask.

"It is really quite simple, Miss Belle." Celestia said again.

"And she knows my name. Perfect." Rarity said still freak out.

"Fifteen years ago..." Celestia started to explain.

"Why don't I ever dream of Fancy Pants?" Rarity ask herself.

Celestia shook her head and started again.

"For many years now, we have lived here. Before that time, I was a pet of my master Yoshi mimicking his movements from the barn I stay in and learning the secret art of ninja. When we were forced to come to New Mare, I found myself for the first time without a home, wandering the lands, scavenging for whatever I could find. And then, one day I came upon a broken fence and four baby fouls." Celestia said.

"That was us." Pinkie pipe up.

"Oh, no!" Her sisters groaned as Pinkie shrug.

"The little ones were crawling into a strange glowing ooze from a broken canister nearby. I gathered them up in the old broken barn and when I awoke the next morning, I received a shock, for they had their fur coats color change. l, too, had mine change, particularly in intellect and I was amazed at how intelligent they seemed. But nothing could have prepared me for what happened next, One of them spoke." Celestia continue.

"Pizza! Pizza!" the pink pony said.

"More words followed, and I began their training teaching them all that I had learned from my master.", Celestia said, "and soon I give them all names, Rainbow Dash, Pinkimina Pie, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack."

Rarity had calm down and listen well. What she was told did make sense, but thing was one thing she had to make sure of.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" She ask.

"No, I'm afraid not." Celestia explain.

Rarity look around, she knew she wasn't dreaming, but it was too weird. She had a strong feeling no one would believe her when she tells them she found a group of talking ponies living in the sewer.


Rarity didn't like the sewers, but at least the horses, or ponies as they call themselves, was nice enough to lead her home.

"Are you sure you guys know where you're going?" She ask.

"12th and Bleecker? Nope. This is only 14th street." Pinkie said after sniffing, "get it?"

"Yuck!" Rarity said.

It wasn't long before they reach the man hole leading towards Rarity home. Rarity step out and ran to the sidewalk. She turn back to see that ponies was making sure she was ok.

"I'd like to invite you all in, but I don't have anything to offer you except frozen pizza." She said.

Pinkie shot out of the man hole and shouted, "Let's go for it!"

Rarity look at her in surprise.

"You said the magic word." Twilight said climbing out of the man hole.

"You girls eat pizza?" Rarity ask, still surprise.

"Doesn't everybody?" Pinkie and Twilight ask back.

Rarity could hardly believe that these ponies can eat human food.

"Well, all right..." Rarity said and started to walk back home with the ponies coming out of the man hole and follow her.

"Hey, did she said Pizza?" Rainbow asked as Applejack climb out.

"So, you live in an antique store?" Twilight ask.

"Well, above, actually. What do you guys like on your pizza?" Rarity said then ask.

"Just the regular stuff, hay, oats..." Pinkie said getting a weird look from Rarity.

"Hey, it was just a joke." She said.


Some time later, they were all eating pizza and Pinkie was tell some jokes that Rarity found funny.

"Maybe I'll fight Apollo, and maybe I won't, you know? What do you think? Adrian!" Pinkie said getting Rarity to laugh.

"You girls are ok, I sure no one will believe that I'm talking to four giant ponies." Rarity said, getting confuse looks on the ponies face.

"It was a joke." Rarity said, know they where the same size still they was cover in the ooze.

They all laugh before Rainbow said, "And speaking of which, we better get going."

Everyone groan at that but understood, Celestia was waiting for them.

They all walk toward the door and Rarity open it for them.

"Um, will I ever see you girls again?" She asked them.

"Indubitably." Twilight said.

"That depends on how fast you stock your pizza." Pinkie added.

"See you around." Rainbow Dash said as they left.

Rarity close the door and lean against it. She admits it a weird day, but it had happen. Those ponies were nice. Maybe one day, she can help them.

Back in the Sewer, the four walk home, glad they made a human friend.

"No doubt about it. She loved us!" Twilight cheer.

"It was the impressions." Pinkie said.

"You wish." Applejack smirk.

"Hold it!" Rainbow said and they drew their weapons.

They ran in and saw that their home was trash and Celestia was nowhere to be found. Applejack thought back to when she carry Rarity through sewer. One of those Ninjas must have follow her meaning she was the one to let this happen. Applejack was so upset she let out a loud scream heard throughout the sewer.

Rarity heard some one knock on her door and open it to see her new friends, crying.

"What wrong?" She ask.

"Celestia." Rainbow said and Rarity knew something happen when they left.

"You can stay here for the night." She said.

"Thanks. We sleep like normal people do, to let you know." Twilight said as Rarity got blankets and pillows for them.

They all lay down and fell asleep, though it wasn't easy for the ponies, they made a friend, but lost their mother. They just hope Rarity could come up with something.


Hoof Stern sat at his desk look over the file about Diamond Tiara, the girl that was just arrested. He had a feeling that this girl could help him get Rarity off his back. He pick up the and dial the number. It rang for a few seconds and he heard a voice.

"Hello?" It said.

"Filthy Rich?" Hoof Stern ask.

"Yeah. Who's this?" He asked back.

"You do a daughter name Tiara, Rich?" Hoof Stern asked again.

He was finally go to get some breathing room. All he wants if for Rarity to get off his back.

Author's Note:

Just was things was looking good for them. Now I know next the Shredder appears so Chrysalis will appear as well. I have not plan on where on where it going to end for that chapter, but I will work on it. I remove the rat joke from the movie since their master isn't a rat. The joke Rarity pull wasn't funny at all, but I had nothing else in mind. So we have Chrysalis appear in the next appear as well as the attack from the Changelings. I also made up my mind, the Changelings will not change into others creatures. Other then that, I got this one done.

Comments ( 29 )

Good job on the chapter can't wait to read the next one. Cowabuga!

4590565 I got the next two chapters up. Are they better?

So much broken English in the description and in your comments, not touching this with a seven-foot staff.

4713008 I'm using the movie transcript. I have to write the action scenes myself.

I like that Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings are Shredder and the Foot Clan.

They are perfect for being one another.

4605817 Hi. Don't mean to be a nitpicker, but you left out the 'N' in 'Cowabunga'. Just though I'd bring that up.

Other than a few grammatical errors, it's hellacious. I'm considering writing a spritual sequel to this based off the canceled TMNT film 'The Next Mutation'. Not the show, the film.

5870151 By all means go ahead. I like to read it.

5870221 Let me know when it up.

5870227 I'll be sure to do that.

5870248 Thank you. I really have no idea what the game was until you told me.

I've been thinking for a while, and I've decided not to do the 'Next Mutation' story, since the film didn't get very far in the development stages, & instead, I've decide to write about the Ponies' adventures during their time in Northhampton. Sorry if you're feeling a little disappointed.

5891185 That ok. I can't say I heard about that place. Northhampton.

Could you please hurry with the next chapter I want to see applejack fight the clan.

5891228 Hope you get back to this soon.

5891228 If you want help PM me.

5891228 I hate bugging people, but I can't wait. When will future chapters be up?

5891228 When is the next chapter coming?

7830061 Ever seen the movie? I was basing it off of that scene with Casey Jones and Raphael meeting for the first time.

7830106 When is chapter 4 coming?

7830106 When is chapter 4 going to be done?

5870151
The show was definitely pretty bad, but the idea it tried to put forth of the fifth female turtle Venus De Milo was a fascinating prospect I wish other versions of the franchise expanded upon.

4587293
Sunset Shimmer could potentially make a good Kurai. Their backstories have some similarities in context.

7739669
Is this story going to be updated soon?

Who is Fluttershy in this story?

Login or register to comment