• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 8,646 Views, 40 Comments

Diaper Note - Detrail



Warning: This story contains diapers, diaper usage, humiliation, and AB/DL themes. Light Ponami come into contact with an odd book that allows him to make other ponies incontinent, what he plans to do with this is something nopony can comprehend.

  • ...
32
 40
 8,646

Chapter 4

A few ponies in the crowd cried out, as the horrified blue unicorn stood by the large box, which now stood open revealing a pegasus. Her white coat now matted red, impaled with seven long swords, and on her waist was a very used diaper. Yet, that familiar blank and tired expression was no longer there, only a look of pure fear and dread filled her eyes. The only evidence of any life left in the mare was her face. It looked as if she was writhing in agony attempting to utter words too quiet for anyone to hear over the commotion. Yet, to me I could hear them loud and clear. ‘I give it up.’ As she continued to utter them, they simply punctuated the end of her worth to me.

Soon the smell of smoke began to fill the air and it became quickly apparent that the wagon next to the stage was set ablaze. Yet, even with the commotion, there still remained a stillness in the air. It was only when my watch read 3:30 pm that something in the crowd seemed to change. Soon everypony began to let out terrified yells and cries as a new far less dramatic event was taking place within the audience. This was the tipping point for the ponies as they began to panic and started to stampede away from the stage. I could see that same filly-like smile on Misa’s face, as she looked back at me obviously pleased. The idiot was unaware of how much danger we were still in.

“Misa quick let’s get out before something else happens!” I yelled, quickly snapping her back to the situation in front of us. I grabbed her hoof as we quickly made our escape in the commotion of the day’s events.

It only took a few minutes until we made it a safe distance from the stage. It was at that moment that rationality had returned to the crowd and they quickly hurried to contact the emergency services. It was, after all, no matter to me, a simple spectator among a crowd of many that had just witnessed a terrifying sight. As we continued to walk away I couldn’t help but notice the large line that had formed at the nearby bathrooms. It was truly amusing to see that in the face of death and ruin, what it truly was that drove these ponies into fear and despair. And then there was the unicorn standing next to me. My little pawn, Misa. She continued to stand there next to me smiling, happy with herself. Like a filly awaiting praise for doing what she was told to, but it was at that moment that the authorities arrived.

The ambulance arrived soon after with a large line forming behind that only appeared to get immeasurably larger. Regardless of the efforts of the fire department by time the fire died down there was nothing left of the wagon or its contents. It took a few minutes but we, along with the rest of the audience, were quickly called in for questioning by the police. It didn’t take long before the crowd was temporarily dismissed, as it appeared that they were overwhelmed now being unable to find a single pony in the audience that did not need ‘medical attention.’ Well, that is except for her…

“Excuse me! Are you two alright?” A pegasus in an EMT uniform asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oh we’re fine sir, thank you for asking.” I responded just wanting to get away from this commotion.

“Are you sure? It’s happened to everyone so… I-I mean even if it’s something embarrassing please let me know.” It was at that moment I realized he had several clean diapers on his back and it quickly became clear to me what he was asking. It was obvious they were scrambling to deal with the sudden fact that everypony here had now been rendered incontinent all at once. Sometimes it astounds me how well my plans work, but for now I need to cut to the chase so I can get out of here. “Would it be correct to assume that you are asking us if we need a change?” But, before he could answer Misa spoke up.

“OH! That’s fine!” Misa used her magic to pull up on her skirt revealing her slightly used diaper, and proceeded to use her free hoof to pat down on my rear resulting in an audible crinkle. “See we’re good!”

“M-My mistake. Have a good night!” While that was a crude response she did succeed in allowing us to make our leave of the situation.

As we exited the area I turned back to the police still questioning their prime suspect.

“T-Trixie isn’t sure how this happened… W-why was she in the box? She made Trixie change the order of her show... so why did she do it? She knew the box was first… so why...” She remained seated on the ground, her cape now soaked, as she continued to speak in a daze to the officer as we left. She was obviously traumatized by the event she was just a part of, another sacrifice necessary for me to achieve my goals. As I looked on, another EMT pegasus carrying several diapers approached them. Who knows, maybe she’ll calm down after her diaper change, her first of many.

***
Some time had passed, and were once again stopped by the authorities and this time formally questioned for about an hour, but they were unable to find anything and release us, allowing us to arrive at a quiet secluded area of town. As I looked down at my watch, noting the time at 5:14 pm. The events of today certainly took some time, but the results would be well worth it. I soon felt a familiar twinge in my bladder and stopped as I relieved myself. I could feel the warmth of my diaper as it quickly expanded leaving no wetness behind. In the moment I let out a deep sigh, one filled with relief and exhaustion over the day's events.

“Aww! You’re so cute when you wet yourself Light.” As I quickly came to my senses I remembered she was still there. I knew full well what she wanted, and at the very least she did assist me with my plans.

“Misa.” I spoke ignoring her attempt to tease me. “You did a very good job. I am very proud of you.”

I could see her face quickly grow red from embarrassment as her eyes darted towards the ground. “Am I… Am I a good filly?” I could hear her sheepishly ask.

“You are the best filly.” I responded.

Her eyes became wet, as she galloped up to me and strongly embraced me. “I love you so much Light!”

“I love you too, Misa.” I embraced her back.

I could feel my face contort into a smile, as I remained hidden from view. Those eyes managed to provide me a secondary boon I didn’t expect. It was really quite interesting just how easy to manipulate she had become. Although I wonder, maybe she always was this malleable, maybe it’s why she ended up in this position in the first place. A weak will concealed under a false demeanor, now shattered by the curse of ever having associated with me. Seeking nothing but praise and pining over her need to be loved by anypony. Regardless, my little piece has earned her value.

“Misa! Oh thank Celestia you’re safe!” Our embrace was quickly broken by the commotion behind us. A carriage came to screeching halt, as a pony with a somewhat unkempt black mane wearing a gray suit with a red tie galloped towards us.

“Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to worry you.” Misa quickly called back as the official looking stallion approached us, trying to catch his breath. “You would never believe the strange day we had.” It was odd seeing how quickly Misa had managed to change her tone and demeanor, she was almost another mare.

The stallion sighed. “Oh trust me I, and most of Equestria are aware. News is spreading fast and I just found out a little while ago. I am just happy nothing happened to the two of you.”

Misa only replied by laughing in a refined manner as she brushed her mane aside. “I understand my obligations to the company, but today is my personal day.”

“I could never live with myself if anything happened to you.” The stallion replied earnestly.

This only caused Misa to let out a long dragged out sigh. “You worry far too much, I can take care of myself, besides...”

I could feel Misa wrap her hoof around my front leg as she turned to me and smiled. “Light was with me. Nothing could ever dream to get past him! He’d protect me no matter what!” She exclaimed enthusiastically dropping her facade and regaining the same filly-like energy she had earlier.

While I was concerned her shifts in mood would look strange to anypony else, the stallion seemed very content and happy watching us. “I know, but it’s my job to worry, besides you have another shoot tomorrow and we do need to get you home.” The stallion spoke gesturing to the carriage behind him.

“Aww!” Misa pouted indignantly, before finally sighing. “Alright I’ll go, bye Light.” Misa sadly spoke as she hugged me, which I returned in kind. She took two steps before she began to fix her mane. “I’ll be sure to drop by tomorrow once I am done with my shoot Light.” She once again spoke in that refined voice.

I once again began to think over the exact boundaries and limitations of her price for the eyes, and although it continued to bother me, it seemed that the stallion was unaware.

As Misa began to walk towards the carriage, her manager stayed behind. His serious gaze now directed towards me, before he began to speak. “Hey Light, before you go, I wanted to thank you.”

“Thank me?” I was surprised by this stranger whom I have never held a conversation with before. “For what might I ask?”

“For Rose, err... I mean Misa…” He sighed deeply and smiled as he continued to speak. “I won’t pretend to know everything, after all that mare tends to keep things to herself more than I’d like. All I do know is that ever since she met you she’s just seemed so much happier. She seems like a whole new pony so happy and carefree. Light, seeing the kind of young stallion you are and the things you’ve done, I think Equestira would be a better place if there were more ponies like you around.”

I smiled in return, to be honest I never expected such a compliment from a stranger, but it was a welcomed distraction. “Thank you, Mr.?”

“Ah! Right, sorry this is our first time meeting. Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Miss Misa’s manager, Touta Maresuda.” He seemed oddly flustered as he spoke all bravado seemed to quickly vanish. “Would you like a lift home?” He asked enthusiastically. I quickly began to realize he was far younger than he had seemed before, maybe only a few years older than myself.

“No, that is quite alright. Thank you for your kind words earlier, and please make sure to keep Misa safe.” I responded hoping to have some time alone to think over the day’s events.

“You can count on me Light!” He smiled as he made his way back to the carriage to sit with Misa as the ponies pulling it began to gallop away. As the two of them flew by I could see Misa waving back to me enthusiastically. I smiled calmly and waved back, alone at last.

***
Now finally by myself I could stop and think. As I gazed down at my watch I noted the time at 5:54. While I was well aware my need to keep an eye on the time had become somewhat pathologic, the act of doing so seemed to put me at ease. For the first time that day I could feel the cold wind as it blew through my mane. It carried the lingering smell of smoldering ash, and the sounds of sirens in the distance. All of this continued to be a reminder of the day’s events. I let out a deep sigh, filled with the satisfaction and relief of accomplishing my goals.

Every time I close my eyes I can still see that mare’s visage. Bloody and emotionally beaten down repeating the same words over and over again. “Get rid of it… I don’t want it… Please get rid of it…”

“You know, I still don’t see why you needed to go that far, kid.” I was suddenly caught off guard, as I looked up only to be greeted by the visage of the Omushin, Nyuk.

“Relax Nyuk. After all, it isn’t as if she’s dead.” I quietly spoke as I continued to walk down the cold desolate streets of the city towards my home.

“Well yeah, but-”

Nyuk began to speak before I cut him off. “Also Nyuk you can’t talk to me in public, how many times do I have to tell you that?”

“Right, but in light of how things are going, there are some things I want to say so you can just plug your ears if you don’t want to listen. I want to make one thing clear: I am not on your side, nor on that guy L’s side. I am just here until the terms of the Diaper Note have been met. And while I do like you kid, don’t expect anything too helpful.” Nyuk paused for a moment. “But, I feel there is one rule of the Diaper Note I should share with you. Anypony that uses the note can neither go to Heaven nor Hell, I figured it should be something you would like to consider thinking about.”

“I honestly don't understand why you think telling me something like that would be useful.” I spoke in a barely audible whisper. “Do you honestly think I would concern myself with something as meaningless as that. I already knew that expecting something like that would be far gone for some pony like myself, and at this point I am too far gone to even consider turning back. After all Nyuk I don't need a paradise to look forward to at the end, because I will make my own right here.” Although I couldn’t see Nyuk’s face I could tell by the sudden shift in his breathing pattern that he was surprised by my response.

“I guess that is one way to think about it, and here I was beginning to worry telling you something like that would put a stop to the fun we’ve been having. Looks like I’ve been all worked up over nothing.” Even without looking at him, I could still see his grinning face staring at me.

Although now that he mentioned it, what could have happened? What if he had told me something like that when he first met me? What if that little bit of information was included in the rules of the Diaper Note? While it is fun to consider what may have been, it is ultimately pointless. After all, this was something I have sworn to do. Now that I have this power, the only thing that should concern me is what I should do for this world that those self proclaimed goddesses could never hope to accomplish. To make this rotting world, a paradise. The only one standing in my way is L...

I still wasn’t any closer to figuring out his identity, but it seemed like it barely mattered. Pretty soon this world will be too far gone for his idea of justice to exist. This world will be my own. I began to slow down as I had made it to my home without realizing it. I slowly walked up the steps to my front door and paused to look around.

He must think he had me cornered this whole time, while I was just biding my time waiting for the opportunity to strike. And now even he won’t know what to think. My excitement began to peak as I recalled the tens of thousands of ponies that were all at once rendered incontinent thanks to today’s actions. He could try his best to attempt to understand the power I possess, but I doubt he could even fathom what I can do, even if he knew something like the Diaper Note could exist.

Even if L himself was hiding in the shadows, watching me, I can continue to walk freely in the open, a model student. I could feel my bladder ache once again demanding release. A pony that can and will change this world for the better. I will render this world a diaper wearing paradise, no matter the cost. Stopping for a moment with no hesitation I let go soaking my already wet diaper, causing it to expand further with bulk, leaving me overwhelmed with a sensation of satisfaction. I’ll take a diaper and piss in it!

Sighing from relief I opened the door to my home and walked in. “I’m home!”

***
Entering my room, I walked over to my desk turning on the radio. I couldn’t wait to hear about how today’s events had transpired on the news broadcast. Sadly as I found no current stations discussing it, which seemed rather odd, I settled for a station playing quiet classical music in order to pass the time.

“That was quite the risky move Light.” I turned to notice Nyuk floating behind me as he continued to speak. “Handing another pony some pages of the Diaper Note I mean.” It was funny, remembering that Nyuk still had little understanding of my plan, I may as well let him on to what has been going on these past few months.

“Well Nyuk to be completely honest my plan didn’t start out so grand. All I needed to do was clear up any clues that may lead L back to me. In order to do that all I would need to do is to arrange to have another pony take my place in rendering Equestria incontinent, while I do my best to diminish any suspicion from any officials. But once I began to realize an unlimited number of pages could be torn from the Diaper Note, and they all retained the exact same function, the pieces of my plan began to fall into place.”

I sat down in my chair, causing my diaper to squish underneath me. “You could call it fate. That blue unicorn performed a show for all of Equestria over the course of 92 days with near unlimited travel, all of it coming to a close today on the last day of summer. All I had to do was have a little assistant modifying the locations they were traveling and doing all the writing for me, and thanks to Misa it seems to have worked perfectly. Once it was all done my Diaper Note would take care of her erasing the memory of myself and Misa and ensure the evidence was incinerated, thereby wiping out all evidence connecting us to the incident. Then it just came down to you erasing all her memory of the Diaper Note once she relinquished ownership of her portion of the note.”

“Well that is partially why I am becoming hesitant to tell you what I know regarding the Diaper Note, I don’t know if you’ve noticed kid but I am not exactly a fan of being made to do work.” Nyuk's annoyed expression was quickly replaced with a look of intrigue. “So tell me Light. How did you make sure she wouldn’t make a mistake using the Diaper Note. And for that matter, what was your plan if she didn’t give up possession of her pages of the note?”

“Why that’s simple Nyuk, after all the tests I ran on the Diaper Note I formulated this plan. Here, Misa slipped this into my pocket right before she left.” I reached over to my right coat pocket and produced a fragment of the Diaper Note. The fragment was filled with text of my own handwriting that read: Canvas Sail will forget all memories regarding and/or spoken by Scarlett Rose, and will set fire to all pages of Diaper Note, in addition to the cart. She will then position herself inside the sword box and so as to suffer significant yet non-fatal injuries, the shock of which renders her incontinent.

“Still not following you kid. Tests?” Nyuk responded. Surprised, but still perplexed.

In the event she refused to, or was unable to relinquish ownership we would swap to plan B. I spoke as I flipped the fragment over revealing another sentence of text that read: _________ will kill the pony they are currently treating for injuries before being rendered incontinent.

“After some of the tests I had run with the Diaper Note I learned that you can write text depicting what additional actions you wish a pony to take before the onset of their incontinence while leaving the name blank to be entered later. The plan was to simply have her keep an eye out for the first responders and note their names, then use them to finish her off. To be completely honest this makes it so even somepony as inept as Misa or even that Canvas mare can execute what I need without them needing to use their brains.” As for how I knew my plan would be executed perfectly…” I flipped open the Diaper Note to an ear marked page.

“This right here is the exact method I used.” The page consisted of twenty lines all on the left hand side of the page, with the remainder of the page blank. I reached into my drawer to produce a small crystal with a violet hue before I continued to speak.

“You see Nyuk when I was reading up on the Griffon kingdom before our trip to Ponyville I learned that there are certain inks not commonly produced in Equestria that have some interesting properties. Did you know that there is one type of ink commonly used by Griffons sending out secret messages to and from Equestria? The interesting thing about that ink is that while ponies such as you or I can’t see what’s written in it, they can, and this page is filled with it. The only way for anypony to read what’s written is if the ink is exposed to certain frequencies of ultraviolet light, such as the light produced by this gem. While something like this would normally be impossible for a resident of Equestria to obtain, it tends to come a little easier when you are able to influence a resident of the Griffon Kingdom to carry some over.”

“Another thing I found out during my tests is that as long as the writing is legible in some way the Diaper Note will still function, even if it is only legible under certain circumstances.” As I brought the crystal close to the page suddenly words began to appear next to each of the lines drawn on the page. The exact same line that read: ________ will lose their continence on the last day of summer at 3:30 pm.

“Her instructions were simple, write the pony’s name on the line while signing them into the show, making sure to look at them as she did so. This was something Misa made sure to give a thorough explanation of. A best case scenario, which is exactly what we achieved, was that every single pony that bought a ticket to see the show was rendered incontinent at the exact same time today at the end of the 92 day tour that our friend was a part of. Even if we managed to miss a few stragglers my plan still worked flawlessly.”

I could tell Nyuk was trembling from his surprise and amazement of what I was telling him, even if he was trying his best not to give me any satisfaction. “Interesting… Even I didn’t know such a thing existed in this world, let alone that the Diaper Note could work with something like that.” Nyuk gave off a very devious smile as he continued to speak. “But you know, there is one more thing I’’d like to know, why didn’t you just kill her off immediately and save yourself all the trouble?”

I glared back at the Omushin. “Now why in Equestria would I do something like that?”

He looked at me surprised, probably not expecting me to react that way. “Woah kid relax, it’s not like I am telling you to go on a murder spree or anything. I don’t exactly condone the act, just wondering why you wouldn’t just make things easy for yourself.”

“Hmph!” I could feel myself become slightly irritated. “Nyuk do you remember why I began using the Diaper Note. My reason for doing so was to create my ideal world. It would be a terrible shame if I even lost one subject in my ideal world. A god doesn’t need to kill, nor is his hoof forced by another. Not by this world, not by L, and not even by rules set forth by the Diaper Note. I will do what needs to be done, by any means, and I… I will become god of this diapered world.”

“Not even by the Diaper Note huh?” Nyuk suddenly began to laugh. “Hahaha! Ponies are so interesting. I gotta say Light, I was beginning to get bored for a while there, but this more than makes up for it. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do next.” It was strange seeing him so pleased for the first time in months. “You know Light even without eyes or wings like mine, you’re already a worthy Omushin. Watching what you’re doing and the lengths to which you’re willing to go, compared to me, you’re becoming a much more impressive Omushin.”

It appears that I had once again regained his respect, not that respect of an Omushin was something I desired. “Ha, thanks for the flattery but I’d rather not be compared to an Omushin. I am just a regular earth pony using the Diaper Note to make this world a better place for everypony, and at the rate things are going it looks as if I am about to be done accomplishing that.”

“Huh? Why do you say that?” Nyuk asked intently.

“Well Nyuk look around, the ponies of this world can already tell a great change is happening; they know their old way of life has come to an end.”

“Oh? Huh...” Nyuk responded still seemingly in thought over what I had said.

“Ponies are like that Nyuk, here let me give you an example. Although this would probably never happen, if you ask a colt or filly that had yet to gain continence whether they wanted to stay in diapers or potty train. Well you can bet that any of them would have the same politically correct answer: ‘Diapers are for foals, I wanna be a grown up and use the potty.’ That’s what they are bound to say. Of course that is the correct response to give, right? Ponies will always try to maintain appearances and follow the status quo, that is just how we are. But is that how they really feel, or just what they are expected to feel? Most are too afraid to oppose what society deems is correct, to go against the adults in their lives all mindlessly following the norms of society; All afraid of what others would think. But as you look around, support for Diara is growing.”

I could feel a smile cross my face, as I adjusted my seat. “Everypony was afraid to say what they are feeling, somepony is changing this world for the better. Those now diaperbound are finding the world becoming more and more welcoming to them, because they have nothing to fear in this new status quo. While those that have tried to oppose this change are finding friends, family, constituents, and subjects now siding with Diara’s views instead of the old norm. They are forced to hide their dissent, accepting this world begrudgingly until they become consumed by it and accept it fully. And even those I have had no effect on are willingly turning towards my diapered world in order to maintain appearances and not be alienated by their neighbors. This is how it should be, it's perfect. Everything is going exactly like I planned.”

*Click* *Bzzzzt* *Shhhhhh*

I was suddenly jarred to the attention of my radio’s channel being suddenly interrupted.

“We would like to apologize for the interruption as of now we are bringing you the live kingdom wide broadcast of the high commissioner’s office.”

What the hell is going on!?

“Hello my fellow Equestrians I would like to begin by thanking you for electing me as your new high commissioner for all of Equestria. Although I would like to spend this time on frivolous matters, there is something far more important at hoof that must be addressed. It has come to my attention that the epidemic consuming our world has grown far out of hand. This diaper disease that is spreading is slowly destroying our world with some even claiming somepony is behind this. I was elected in order to eliminate this scourge upon our community. I have come to inform you all that your leaders have failed you. To that I am repulsed by the sheer notion that such a disgusting citizen could be among us.”

I was left in shock as the voices of those cheering ponies came back to me. “Are you serious, this, THIS is what they were praising!?” I could feel my rage beginning to boil over for the first time in my life. I could still see his face burning in my mind as I recalled the posters stamped across town, and the stallion himself standing up on that stage before me. This insignificant pest dares to oppose me!? If I knew this is what he stood for I would have taken care of him before he was elected. He dares to defy my world and unite others in his descent. “Lets see how much he wishes to stamp out my diapered world when he becomes one with it.” I could feel a cooling smile cross my lips as I gazed down at the Diaper Note.

“I have received word of an incident that has transpired today across our kingdom, an incident of which the magnitude was far too great to ignore. Somepony must act in order to express the will of the citizens. For this reason, I am here to state my plans, as commissioner of our great kingdom, in order to bring order to Equestria, and to bring an end to those that would sully our nation. I, Lind L. Tailor promise unto you the ponies of Equestria, my full commitment to capturing this heinous individual and bringing them to justice. Diara if you are out there, listening, know this, you are evil.”

“I’m evil? I am Justice! I protect this world and bring in a new order greater than the one granted to me. I am the one that will become a god of a new world that everyone desires. All that would oppose that god, they are ones that are truly evil.” Venom dripped from my mouth as I grabbed the Diaper Note and prepared to write his name in the book. “I guess you’re just too stupid L. Too bad, this could have been a lot more interesting if you’d only been a bit smarter.”

In one quick motion I brought my pen down and for the first time in months wrote down a pony’s name. I could hear him continue to prattle on about bringing an end to my utopia but, as the dotted my last ‘i’ I knew that would end. “I’ll show the world what happens when you cross me, after all the entire kingdom is listening.” Now to wait. I stared intently at my watch as I continued to listen to the blasphemy coming off the radio as the clock ticked down to 40 seconds the broadcast continued when suddenly it turned cut to static mid sentence.

I could feel my face contort overjoyed by how simple it was to destroy those that opposed me, this feeling that I had missed. “What’s wrong? You have nothing else to say!?” I began to laugh when I suddenly heard a ping over the radio.

“Greetings.”

The noise pouring out the radio was bizarre and magically altered, yet for some reason I began to realize in my haste I had made a terrible mistake.

“I am L.”

I could feel my diaper suddenly begin to warm and grow heavier, as I was bombarded by the shock of what my actions had accomplished. As I turned my head to look at Nyuk I could see the sly look of amusement on his face

“I had run this test to confirm my thoughts. While your efforts to confuse and confound me with various triggers to the incontinence plaguing this world, it appears my initial assumption was correct. Diara it seems you can render ponies incontinent without the use of regular magic. I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t witness it myself. Diara I should make it clear the pony you just rendered incontinent was not me, nor was he an elected politician with any desire to stop you, he was a simple actor I hired to act as bait.”

“You bastard!” I could feel my jaw clench as I became enraged. How could I have fallen for something so obvious?

“But I assure you I am real. So here go ahead! Try and render me incontinent, come on do it show me that power of yours.”

I could only stand there listening to the pony on the radio make a mockery of me as Nyuk began to snicker obnoxiously. A long segment of silence continued before he spoke again.

“Hmm… so it appears your power doesn’t work on me, which means there are limitations, you’ve given me a useful hint. In exchange, I'll tell you something that you might find interesting. While this was announced as a kingdom wide broadcast, the truth is this is a shortwave broadcast. Although this signal was magically spoofed to appear on the higher frequency, its signal has a range no greater than 60km. I think you understand what that means. I had planned to broadcast this over the rest of Equestria until I found you, but that won't be necessary. There were a few actions you took that made it easy for me to find you, but the most telling of all is that the pony you managed to render incontinent was not even the one speaking, but another one that had been assigned to campaign in this region that I am broadcasting in right now.”

“Impressive.” Nyuk spoke as he smiled devilishly.

“It won’t be long now before I am able to capture you and bring you to justice. Of course I am very interested in how you’ve managed to render all these ponies incontinent, but I am willing to wait. After all I know you’ll be able to answer all of my questions once I capture you. So let’s meet again soon, Diara.”

The room grew quiet as the station was drowned out by static. I could feel the tension grow and yet, my body felt abnormally cool. “Really…” The sheer audacity of him having no idea the power he was facing. “So he’s going to defeat me. Sounds interesting.” For some reason I couldn’t help but get excited. “I will hunt you down wherever you're hiding and I will eliminate you.”

“I am justice!”

Comments ( 2 )

Happy to see an other update on this story again, loved how you managed to add the level panic to the population with show how a crowd react to suddenly becoming incontinence which wasn't really that feel in the earlier chapters. I also love higher stack for the main character and how there is now a real opposition to light's plan. I am also happy to see him finally indulging in using and playing with his diaper. I would love to see ponies actually starting to make wearing diapers mandatory for everyday wear and even looking down on those who don't wear them which would create others to conform. I would love to see how it is enforced for schools and how bullies tease those who don't wear diapers. Would love to see how ponies views on diapers really start to change and I wonder how the foal wear will start to take hold.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Huh... Thought this story was dead, but I guess not!

Login or register to comment