• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 8,645 Views, 40 Comments

Diaper Note - Detrail



Warning: This story contains diapers, diaper usage, humiliation, and AB/DL themes. Light Ponami come into contact with an odd book that allows him to make other ponies incontinent, what he plans to do with this is something nopony can comprehend.

  • ...
32
 40
 8,645

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Warning: This story contains diapers, diaper usage, humiliation and AB/DL themes. If these do not appeal to you, then please do not read any further.

In a pitch black room, locked away from the world, a lone pony with an unkempt black mane stared at illuminated pages of a book. A door hidden in the darkness opened as a much larger pony, wearing a trench coat and hat, walked in. As he reached the lone light in the room, he began to speak. “Sir, I have acquired all the books you requested. Will there be anything else?” The pony sitting in the darkness remained silent. The larger stallion understood what this meant and nodded. “I have received further information from the Canterlot Royal Guards. The princesses are currently under an anti-magical barrier at an undisclosed location. We have been granted full funding and are to move forward with the operation. We are to detain the pony responsible for these odd attacks by any means. Our last update has shown the individual the investigation has dubbed ‘Diara’ has successfully induced irreversible incontinence in seven-hundred more ponies in the past twenty-four hours. For now, I will go oversee the investigation’s attempts to locate Diara and will be back to check on you in 4 hours.” The stallion exited the dark room, leaving the pony soaked in darkness to his devices.

As the door closed, a white hoof extended past the light and dipped into that darkness to pull out a pink frosted cupcake. The pony stopped, lost in his thoughts. As he placed the cupcake down, he brought his hoof up to his mouth and pressed on his upper lip. “Diara, huh? I wonder just how much longer you can keep running from justice.”

***

*RING* *RING* *RIN-*

I wake up once again, slamming my hoof against my alarm clock. After seeing it survive a collision with that dense stallion’s cranium I know it can handle worse. I get out of my bed and begin my morning ritual. I start by going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, take a shower, and wear my newly appointed uniform. As a result of the rampant incontinence that had been plaguing Equestria, our school had issued uniforms we were required to wear. Their purpose, as misguided as it is, is to help students currently wearing fit in better and contain any accidents for students that are still ‘normal’ and may be affected by the ‘disease’. I can't help but laugh at how misguided their efforts to maintain their old standards of normalcy are. Soon this world will be mine, and no amount of running can save them from that inevitable fact. I'm going to make the world know I’m here… that somepony is passing righteous judgment on them; Condemning all that rejects my utopia to the joys of my diapered world.

I return to my desk. Today is Saturday. Although there is no need for me to wear my uniform, I feel I may as well humor them and use it as a way to leave suspicion off of me. Today I have to make a special trip a few towns over. I collect my saddle bag and place the Diaper Note inside it. I especially need it to pull off today’s plan. I look outside my window and see Nyuk; he is standing at the front door waiting for me. He is extremely excited about today’s trip, probably due to the apple fields in that town. I am about to leave my room until I notice my calendar. Looking at it reminds me of the three months that have already passed. These past three months were truly something interesting...

***
Three months ago, I decided to use another feature mentioned in the Diaper Note. This feature allows me to modify the way an individual becomes incontinent. While testing it I realized this effect allowed me to manipulate the behavior of the individual before they became incontinent. However, further testing showed the note is limited to a 23 day time period before the incontinence immediately takes effect, regardless of the orders listed, thereby ending the order. Additional tests showed that although I can’t issue orders past the 23 day limit, any effects in regards to the incontinence continues. This includes the use of superlatives such as making someone hate, or like, their own incontinence. In addition, if the order has a permanent effect, that effect will remain. For example, if I order someone to cut off a hoof, it will remain cut. Luckily, this concept also applies to memories. Should I write that someone forgets something their memories will be lost permanently. These limitations forced a bit of creativity to adequately pull off my plan but I still managed to use it to my advantage.

My first major usage of this function was on a series of business ponies that owned several businesses that dealt with the manufacturing of adult diapers. My instructions regarding the pony's actions were simple. They would undergo severe stress from their job of producing inadequate adult diapers. This stress would then drive them to sell their company to a specific bidder. At this exact same time I used the note to instigate the hostile takeovers of those companies by several foal diaper producing corporations. I began by rendering all the owner’s family and loved ones mysteriously incontinent. I then used the note on the owners themselves, alongside a set of commands. They were to purchase the adult diaper corporations I designated. Then they would pursue the production of quality adult diapers, before then becoming incontinent themselves. Even after the note’s effect wore off they would be driven by not only the increasing demand, but the sudden need of quality diapers for themselves, their families, and loved ones.

By the second month I decided to shift my focus to altering the population's perception towards diapers. My plan was to leave the entire fashion world needing diapers. This would help to glorify diapers in the eyes of the mindless masses. In the beginning, this plan worked flawlessly. However, soon I began to suffer setbacks. Many of the models used stage names instead of their legitimate ones. Without their real names, the Diaper Note was rendered useless. Of course, even if my plan didn’t succeed completely, I still managed to inflict a sizable amount of the most influential ponies in Equestria with the need to wear diapers. As I expected, even without the use of the Diaper Note to afflict models directly, the sudden climb in diaper users already began to increase the popularity of diaper models. With it came clothing, advertisements, and, of course, pornography all related to diapers. I was approaching my goal. The Diaper Note served more as a catalyst to the inevitable change taking this world over.

It has now entered the third month since I received this powerful notebook. During this whole time I have been writing the names of regular ponies to ensure the change is more common. I have spread out the incontinence to all the cities surrounding Equestria; Influential ponies, regular ponies, and all of the creatures of this world. It doesn’t matter; all will be diapered in my perfect world.

***
I look at my calendar. It has marks on key days of significance. Next month is the closing for the acquisition and expansion of several foal diaper companies. Aside from my current plan, I have also invested heavily in their stock. I will be a rich pony in exactly one month’s time. Five days following the closing, several top design firms will reveal their new clothing line. Apparently, with this new focus on diapers, a new fashion trend is sweeping Equestria: Adult Foal. Now, while I would be lying if I didn’t say it thoroughly intrigues me, I can not partake. Right now, as painful as it is, I am forced to remain a messiah that will lead others to their salvation. Yet, through it all, I must observe paradise from the depths of hell. Only when they are all saved can I finally ascend to this diaper paradise of my own creation. A smile runs across my face as I head downstairs and out my door. As I walk outside I am met with his voice, spilling with annoyance over how long I made him wait.

“Light, are you finally ready?” The Omushin leers in my direction and seems quite impatient with me.

“Yes, Nyuk. Let’s make it to the train station.” As I said that, Nyuk’s demeanor changes to one of excitement. For a god, he didn’t do a good job selling the fear factor. I continue on my way, passing by the front of my house. Memories of Scarlet lying here flash into my mind. I wonder what exactly happened to her. However, directly after the incident, she switched schools. I walk over the now clean sidewalk, putting that thought behind me. Right now I need to focus on putting the next step of my grand plan into play. I pass by the city streets on my way to the train station, and am quite pleased by the changes. Several new shops selling Adult Foal wear have opened up and advertisements for new brands of diapers lined the streets. The ponies dotting the streets were mostly diapered, clothed, or both. Nopony dares to insult another, for it’s only a matter of time until they themselves end up in need of diapers. Looking at all those ponies going about their business, in this new world going towards path to diapers, I feel pure excitement. Soon they will have no one to thank but me for this grand new world.

As we continue to walk, we arrive at the train station. Walking on the platform, I notice two ponies standing outside a door I have never seen at the station before. On the door there is a black image of a pony lying on a table with a diaper on. I can smell foal powder as I pass by. It appears it is already reaching the point where changing rooms are being installed publicly. I couldn’t help but mutter under my breath, “Exactly as planned.” As I continue on my way I cross by the bathroom. A mare exits, the smell of that putrid unclean odor fills the air. Ugh! How sickening! To think, they can stand doing that in there. Well, that is no matter. I run my hoof through my mane to straighten it. Soon there will only be changing rooms in my perfect world. Right now, I just need to continue with my plan.

I board the train, sit down, and present my pass to the conductor. As he left I looked up to see Nyuk flying overhead. As a Omushin, he is perfectly invisible to anyone that had not come into contact with the Diaper Note, as no one else could hear, feel, or see him. It is a rather useful ability, but he rarely would use it for my benefit; unless I bribe him. That is one of a list of reasons for today’s trip. This train is en route to a small village I had visited a few times in the past. Now, while it appears to be a quiet little village, looks are quite deceiving. In this small town, Celestia has deviously hidden a powerful weapon; one that can possibly oppose me. I have to make sure it is out of commission. Another strange thing about this village is the odd library there. It’s quite small, but contains several rare books known only to the Canterlot Royal Library. There are also some odd rumors circulating about a resident which can prove useful in regards to further tests of the Diaper Note’s capabilities.

In an attempt to contain my excitement, I decided to examine the contents of the train car. To my surprise, most of the ponies in this particular car appear to be the first batch of newcomers to the new world. As I look across I can see most of them are wearing clothes and carrying their saddlebags closely. I can clearly see they are diapered, and that they are carrying their supplies with them. No matter how much they try to blend in with the sheep, that smell of foal powder and pacifying crinkle gives them away. Even if they try to hide it from the progression of this world, I will still forgive their foolishness. For I know, soon they will see the light that I as their god have already lit for them. I exhaled; as my breath exits my mouth I can almost see it, empowered by my drive to fix this world.

“It is 12:35 pm. We have arrived at our final stop in Ponyville. Please collect your bags and proceed to the nearest exit.” The mechanical voice shut off, indicating an end to the journey.

The doors open and I exit on the door to my right, Nyuk following behind. It is obvious he can barely contain his excitement. So strange to see a god getting so excited over an apple orchard. For now, I may as well leave him off at the Apple Family Orchard. This will give me a chance to verify if everything is going as planned. “Okay, Nyuk. Let’s stop by that apple farm first. You wait there while I take care of a few things, alright?” The Omushin flies down next to me and begins to walk on his hooves.

“No complaints here. Just be sure to take as much time as you need.” He crookedly smiles at the sheer notion of what he plans to do.

It is obvious he only wants to indulge, not that this bothers me. In fact, this may prove to be useful in the future. It’s a short walk from the station to the orchard, but along the way I am reminded of the next reason I have come to this town. Due to the state of this tiny village, there are few public records of the names of all its residents. As such, I have very little luck spreading my influence here. If all goes as planned that will change. Passing through the streets we descend towards the dirt roads. We pass by several apple trees. I could see that look of pure lust burning in his eyes. “Please, Nyuk. control yourself for a bit longer. I need to talk to somepony before you can eat.”

“Hmmph! Fine…” He pouts, but agrees to my request. For a god he really acts childishly when the subject pertains to apples. I should remember this for the future.

I can see the barn up ahead. As I get closer I can see a white mare leaving the barn; a unicorn with a purple mane. She is using her magic to levitate a few folded articles of clothing, and she looks quite pleased. A devious smile runs across my face. I know who she is. As she passes by me humming, I see it. The first pony I have seen today just walking around in a diaper, no regard for her prior self. “Exactly as planned.” She seems quite happy and the reason is obvious. She successfully hit the market the moment the Adult Foal fashion craze engulfed the masses. Most ponies were confused as to why she was so prepared, as well as to why her designs were made with the functionality of a diaper wearer in mind. Of course, there were rumors she loved her new diapered state and wouldn’t trade it for the world. While she does deny it publicly, her critics remain. Not unusual considering she is one of the few ponies that walk in broad daylight in just a diaper or her own foal fashion. This must make it hard for others to take her statement seriously. Of course, I know the truth.

We finally arrived at the barn. Walking inside, I can see an orange mare. She looks over some cloth in her hooves, seemingly engrossed in the yellow clothing in her hooves. It is obvious that she is enamored with it, completely oblivious that anypony looking in could see her diapered rump clear as day. Then again, I doubt she cares. As I approach her from behind, she is startled. She quickly folds up what she has and hides it behind her back. I smile, knowing full well what she was doing. For now, I may as well play the role of the confused city kid. It would be better for us all. “Hello Miss Applejack. We discussed myself coming by today for a bulk apple purchase.” She relaxes, probably assuming I didn’t see anything.

“Ah! You must be Light. Been waitin’ for ya! Just give me a right minute. I got’a put something away.” Applejack left the barn and swiftly returned back, no longer holding that article of clothing. “Sorry for the wait.” As she returns, she walks over to me and hands me a slip of paper with some instructions. “Just follow this path ‘til you run into my brother, Big Mac. Show him that and he’ll take ya to your order.”

As she turned away, I could see she already used her diaper heavily but didn’t care. I have one more question to ask to ensure the absence of any suspicion. “How will I know what he looks like?”

She continues walking away, and yells back at me. “He’s the big, red stallion. You can’t miss ‘em!”

“Thanks!” I call out, walking in the direction of her brother. I know full well what Big Mac looks like and his condition at the moment. The apple family is quite well known as the largest producer of apples for all of Equestria, just like that up and coming designer from Ponyville that is now becoming famous through all of Canterlot. They were the only exceptions to the vast tedium of locating ponies’ names in this village. As I continue to walk, with a pouting Nyuk in tow, I notice Applejack was correct. Her brother is out in the fields bucking trees. As I expect, Big Mac is diapered as well. He is probably out here due to his shame of the whole thing, not wanting to be in front and dealing with visitors. It must be quite difficult living with his very ‘conforming’ sister. I approach him, paper in hoof, “Hello! You must be Big Mac. Your sister told me to give this to you so you could take me to my order.” He takes the slip and reads it.

“Yup!” The diapered stallion signals me to follow him.

I follow the stallion as he guides me through the fields. Walking with him, I notice he is oddly content with his current state. After a few minutes, we happen upon a small grove with a small set of trees sectioned off. I thank him for taking me here. He nods and walks away, all without any hint of shame. It is a bit odd so see a pony that isn’t embarrassed or hating his current state, especially since I afflicted him normally. Anyway, I have something that needs to be taken care of.

“Okay, Nyuk. As per my purchase agreement this entire sectioned area is yours to do with however you wish. I happened to get a good price, since the apples were never picked. So as long as you stay in the bound area you can eat as much as you want.” I doubt he hears me, having already rushed off to eat the apples. To be honest, I doubt he can eat these many, but I am certain an offering to a god will probably pay me back in spades. “Okay, Nyuk. I’ll be back to pick you up later!” I could see him peek up from an apple tree to wave at me; such a gluttonous god. It doesn’t matter. Now I can continue my plan.

After traveling through town I happen upon the key to my journey, The Golden Oak Library. I note the time as 1:25 pm and enter. Passing through the door, an odd, small, purple creature greets me.

“Hello there. You must be new. I am Spike the Dragon. Twilight is busy at the moment. So, if you need any help, you can ask me!”

Ah, a dragon. Looks like the rumors were correct. This is perfect. The owner is also preoccupied. Now, time to begin. “Thank you. I was looking for a few books. Um, could you first please show me where your bathroom is?”

“Sure, no problem!” The little dragon points in front of me. “Just head down that way. You can’t miss it.”

I thank him and make it into the bathroom. After I enter, I pull out the Diaper Note and begin my next test. Readying my pen, I write down the creature’s name and his instructions. Spike the Dragon, he will lose his continence in 30 seconds. If questioned about the arrival of any ponies between 1:25 pm to 1:35 pm he will lose all memory pertaining to any new ponies that entered the room at this time. Post incontinence he will show little to no resistance to the concept of needing diapers. As I write down the last few details, I close the book. There is no guarantee this will actually work, but I need a contingency plan in case it does.

I put the book away and look at my watch. With ten seconds left I flush the toilet. As I exit, I hear the defeated cry of the small dragon. Looks like Nyuk’s wording in the Diaper Note isn’t written as clearly as it could have been. The use of “anypony” in the note is moot, just as I expected. Aside from ponies, this note could affect any organism that is currently continent. With this confirmation I can put the next phase of my plan into action. Soon the sound of another pony galloping through the library catches my attention.

“Spike! What happened!?” The sound came from a purple unicorn with a purple mane. She is another one whose name was easy to locate and somepony I need for my plan.

“I-I don’t know Twilight, I just couldn’t control myself.”

This will simplify matters immensely. I better hurry before she asks that dragon about me, and this all turns into a muddled mess.

“You must be under the effect of the incontinence spreading through all of Equestria. Celestia currently has me looking for the cause of all this. Quick, Spike. Did-”

“Hello, is everyone okay?” I made it just in time. As I looked down I could see the puddle of urine created by the sobbing little dragon. Standing next to the dragon is the student of the princess, Twilight Sparkle. I’d think the princess would give more care to the safety of her prized student. In the end, the all-powerful rulers of this land are so frightened by my power they can only hide in fear.

“Oh! Hello there, when did you arrive here?”

“Sorry! I just came in a few moments ago.” Now I have the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. “My name is Light. I was going to check out a few books for a research assignment for my class. I was just in the bathroom when I heard the noise. If you don’t mind me asking, what happened here?”

“Oh, sorry. It looks like this incontinence is spreading deeper into Ponyville and it just afflicted my assistant. I am currently researching the cause under orders from princess Celestia. Since you entered right before Spike became like this, I will need to run a few tests on you.”

A wryly one, eh? Hmph! No matter. “Not a problem. I would love to help in any way. But first, I think your little dragon might need a bit of help.” All eyes turn to the purple dragon sitting in the corner, upset over the mess he made on the floor.

“Oh my! Spike, I had almost forgotten! I am going to need some dia- Um… protection!”

‘Protection’. What a worthless term. Such a shame that the word diaper burns her tongue. I should change that. Twilight, I hope you are ready to join my new world. “Excuse me miss, I happen to have a few diapers on me. You see, my sister happens to have been affected by the incontinence, so I was out buying a few for her. They may be a bit big for him, but they are better than nothing.” I pull out a few diapers from my saddle bag. I could almost feel the venom dripping off each word I spoke. She has no clue what I have in store for her, my little puppet.

“Oh wow! Thank You so much!” The mare looks so thankful as she collects the diapers from me. In just a few more minutes I am sure she will thoroughly enjoy them. “Sorry to ask this, but could you wait here for a moment?”

“Not a problem. Please, take your time.” As she walked away, I couldn’t help but smirk. There goes that foolish mare, diapers in tow. Even though her assistant refuses to budge, she uses her magic to move him to the next room. While she is gone, I pull out my Diaper Note and use its power to script how the future will unfurl. The words pour out of my pen. Each letter is written at insane speeds that my mind can barely keep up with my own text. Dotting the last period, I close the book and return it to my saddlebag.

After a few more minutes pass I can see a flash of purple light from the next room, signaling that my plan worked. To kill a bit of time, I walk around the library noticing books on memory alteration spells, truth spells, powers that I couldn’t ever hope to obtain. Quite honestly, it scares me to think unicorns have access to such spells, but now I can level the playing field with this note. A little while later the now diapered dragon comes running out of the room, more chipper than he has been all day. He is running to the door carrying with him a slip of paper. I should see how well the note worked on her. “Hey, Spike. Are you okay? Where are you going in such a hurry?”

“I’m fine! Thanks for asking. Twilight is having me run to Rarity’s for an order she needs filled out. Sorry, got’a run!” The little dragon opened the door and rushed outside. I must say he is far more excited than I would expect, even if he is under the effects of the note. A few moments later, Twilight returns. Now the game can begin.

“Okay, Light. I have a few questions for you and I may need to run a few tests.”

“I refuse to help. Instead, how about you provide me with a copy of the Ponyville census report and information regarding the princess’s investigation into the sudden incontinence spreading throughout Equestria?”

Her demeanor quickly changed, and a blank expression filled her face. “Alright! Just give me a moment.” Twilight vanishes for a bit and returns with a book and hands it to me. “Here you go. That census is complete as of the first of this month and contains the names and pictures of all of Ponyville’s residents. As for the investigation, Celestia has entrusted me with searching for a cure. I am to treat it as a magical disease and look for the method used to spread the disease. I am to then formulate a cure. However, all of my attempts have proven useless. It was recently that the Princess set up a task force, Created under the assumption that there is a suspect inducing the incontinence by an unknown but powerful means that may exceed even the Princess’ own power. This suspect has been given the name “Diara” and the pony in charge is a well renowned detective. His face and name are unknown to all, but his deduction skills are unparalleled. He goes by the name “L”. In two weeks I am to cease all research relating to a cure and return back to my former assignment of studying the magic of friendship.”

Hmm… So the princess isn’t as completely useless as I assumed. She somehow managed to get closer to the truth regarding the Diaper Note. It doesn't matter. Not like a mere pony can comprehend the power I possess. Celestia, even your prized student has left you for my world, and in the end no one will be able to stop me. Time to bring my trip to this quaint town to an end. “First, you will forget ever having handed the census to me. Next, you will give me all the material you have on the Griffon kingdom.”

“Sorry, but I no longer have any books pertaining to the Griffon Kingdom. Is there anything else you need?”

“WHAT!? Where are all your books regarding the Griffon Kingdom!?”

“They were all permanently checked out four days ago by a large stallion. I was unable to tell who he was because he was wearing a large black coat and hat. However, when he came in to take all of my books on the subject, he presented a document with the royal seal on it. As such, I have reason to suspect he may have been part of the task force working under L or may have even been L himself.”

“H-he knew…” My vision is blurry. H-how did he know… I have to calm down, I need to steady my breathing. I need to focus. A week ago somepony decided to confiscate all of this library’s books on the Griffon Kingdom, the only place I have not been able to carry my influence at all due to the low quantity of information regarding its citizens. Now somepony, L, has taken some of the most detailed records in Equestra that are not restricted to the Canterlot elite. He must have realized I need the names and faces of my victim to use my power. No! If I don’t go through with my plan, he will get that much closer to figuring out how I have been doing this. If I can pull this off he will realize I have no use for the books. I need another strategy, fast! “Twilight! Do you know anyway to get detailed information about the Griffon Kingdom regarding its citizens!?”

“No, not personally. Oh! My friend Rainbow Dash is friends with a Griffon. Well… they were friends, so I am not too sure how much she can help.”

Wait, that’s it! I can still complete my plans. “Don’t worry, that is perfect. You have been a great help. Tell me where I can find Rainbow Dash and once I leave you will forget ever having met me.” My marionette nods to me, I collect my information, and I exit the library. Leaving, I stop to turn around and tell her, “Goodbye,” and continue on my way. As I am out of earshot of the library's entrance, I can see Spike returning with a large bundle of clothing. I am sure Spike and Twilight will enjoy their new clothes. If I am not mistaken, at this moment, she will need the rest of those diapers. I just hope they last her long enough to get some more. I pull out my Diaper Note and prepare for another scripted event.

It doesn’t take me long to make it to Rainbow Dash’s home. As I look up I can see the cloud home in the sky. I look down at my watch, waiting 7 minutes for it to become exactly 2:00pm, and in my mind work out exactly how this will unfold. As the last second passes, a blue mare descends down from her home.

“Hey what are you doing here?” The blue mare looks at me annoyed.

Her attitude combined with her ability to fly away made me glad I decided to use the note in advance. “Hello, I was just wondering if you could tell me about your Griffon friend. I will need a picture, her name, and some information regarding her and I will be on my way.” This is all way too easy...

***
I looked at my watch and noted that it is now 12:00am. The once bright day has descended into the bleak night. I am now in my own town, sitting on a park bench, waiting for the arrival of my final guest of the day. It has been quite a busy day but now it is all winding down. As I looked to my right, I could see an upset Nyuk. He has been sulking ever since this morning. He has been upset ever since he found out he went out of the sectioned area and I ended up having to pay the difference. Apparently even with him being a god, and whatnot, he still has an odd sense of wanting to maintain trust, and feels like he has broken mine. I honestly don’t care much about the money and am far more impressed he had managed to eat that many apples. Since I don’t pay for labor, it only cost a few bits. However, I am enjoying how indebted he feels towards me, and I will be sure to exploit this in the future.

I pull out the Diaper Note and flip to the dog-eared page towards the middle. Surrounding this page is the myriad of pages filled with hundreds of names haphazardly written. Here lies one special page that is consumed more with words than names, all carefully written.

The top half of this precious page had exactly six pony names, each containing a set of orders. The first two were names, Rarity and Applejack, were ones I had written over a month ago. Rarity was ordered to be consumed with creating fashion for my new world. The odd thing was that even after the 23 days were up, she was so engrossed with it that she never stopped making them. As a result, while others that were freed from the note’s effects were left unable to create for my world anymore, she continued to gain fame and popularity for her fashion lines. The next is Applejack, another simple one. Thinking back to this morning, I remembered her oddly conforming brother’s name was within the vast pool of names and was not on this special page.

The next two were written just this morning, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, both forced to obey any request given to them by anypony they talked to until they heard somepony say ‘goodbye’ to them. Both were used to gain information to further my goals. The next two are freshly written. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, complements of Twilight’s census report. While they had no unique orders, they were all necessary. Stopping for a moment, I flip forward to admire all the new followers this census had granted me. Twilight truly was one of the most useful pawns in my plan. I return back to that page reading over the orders I had issued to all of my pawns.

Even without the secondary orders, all six names have two lines of orders in common: “...will be happy with their new incontinent state, and enjoy their new need for diapers. They will then possess no desire to reverse their state.” Now, even if Celestia requested them to use the Elements of Harmony against the effects of the book, they will refuse, now unable to risk curing everypony, including themselves. At the same time, since the order is in relation to their thoughts, it bypasses the 23 day rule that normally hinders me. Now that I have effectively disarmed Celestia’s weapon against the Diaper Note, there is nothing to stop me. Even with all this success I felt, those words Twilight told me this morning burned in the back of my mind. L… Why am I so concerned about this mere pony trying to stop me? My train of thought is broken by flapping wings overhead. I stood up, greeting the odd creature. It is my first time gazing upon a griffon in person.

She looks at me, and pulls out a large book. Giving me the book she stares at me, lost. “What should I do now?”

“First, forget you ever met me, forget everything regarding this book, and that you ever came here. Next, fly over to Ponyville and meet up with your former friend Rainbow Dash.” She looks at me with those same glazed over eyes my marionettes shared. She nods, and takes flight soaring towards her destination. Nyuk looks at me and seems vastly confused trying to understand my actions. “Something wrong, Nyuk?” A look of disdain filled his face. I could tell he was disgusted with my seemingly uninteresting actions.

“I’m no fool Light. While I understand your expectations of earning my favor with our trip to the apple farm. What I can’t comprehend is how sending that griffon to that pony helps you in any way.”

Ah, so he has been fully aware of my intentions from the start, yet he is still too slow to see the much larger picture. “Nyuk, I am quite disappointed in your inability to see the bigger picture. My reasoning for leaving you with access to those apples was to create an alibi for myself. As far as anypony is concerned, I have been out collecting apples at the Apple Family Farm a quantity of which would take an entire day to complete. As for that griffon, she is simply on her way to see her old friend. I honestly don’t care what happens to her from this point. I have the census of the Griffon Kingdom and she can no longer be traced back to me.”

I can see that look on Nyuk’s face. It has been months since I have seen him filled with this much intrigue. Is this really his entertainment, to watch me purify this world? Well, then I guess that I will have to provide him with one hell of a show. Thinking about what has happened, I must admit it is truly sad she honestly expected a simple detective to stop me. This once rotting world and its pitiful goddess are both left trembling at the power I possess, and now I can use it to save this world. With this book the entire Griffon Kingdom is mine and no one can stop me, not even L. Smiling, I clench the book in my hooves and laugh. Staring up at that moon placed in the sky by those obsolete gods, I can no longer contain my thoughts. “I will protect the innocent and those who seek comfort. I’m the one that will become the god of a new diapered world that everyone desires! I am Justice!”

***
Two weeks have passed since that meeting took place in that dark room. Once again that same door opens, that same stallion in the concealing outfit enters. The blue glow of a unicorn’s magic appears in the corner of the room and the darkness is consumed by the light, revealing the two ponies in the room. The stallion uses his magic, removing his hat, revealing himself as a light gray unicorn. He is quite old as indicated by the grayness in his mane and moustache. He adjusts his glasses as he speaks to the white earth pony with the unkempt mane, sitting oddly at the nearby desk. “Sir, everything has gone according to your expectations.”

“Watari, tell me what percent of the Griffon Kingdom has become incontinent, as well as their current state of affairs.” The pony sitting in the chair reaches onto the table, picking up a small cake, and eats it.

Watari uses his magic to hold up a document, allowing him to read from it. “Current estimates show, one week after intercepting the griffon Gilda on her way to Ponyville, 37% of the entire Griffon Kingdom is now incontinent. Further estimates show that this number is expected to reach the 60th percentile in the next month.” Watari flips the pages of the document. “Personnel gathering information have noted the initial order forbidding passage in and out of the kingdom, enacted two days after securing Gilda, has been redacted.”

“What of the state of the captured griffon?” The pony runs his hoof through his mane with little to no effect in reducing its messy state.

“Upon acquisition of Gilda, we had her restrained in a small cell for questioning. Initial attempts to gather any information proved useless. She refused to answer any questions without having seen the pegasus living in Ponyville, Rainbow Dash. We attempted the use of spells and potions to ascertain the information, but all attempts proved useless. In the end, we felt it would be best to bring in the pegasus. Sadly, our attempt appears to have broken a spell previously surrounding her that we were unaware of. This resulted in memory loss of the events prior to, and leading up to, bringing in Rainbow Dash. As a result, she was left agitated and confused. We released her this morning.”

“Perfect. Now that we have narrowed the location of our suspect we can begin our search for Diara.”

The light gray stallion places the document down and looks in the direction of the white pony. “L, I try not to question your methods, but why did you wait one week after we used our network to isolate the location that may contain Diara?”

The white hoof of the pony pushes out against the table, allowing the chair to rotate around. He faces the stallion and sighs, the large dark circles around his eyes highlighting the indifference in his eyes. “It wasn’t my choice. I was issued to stand down until over one-third of the Griffon Kingdom was affected. This was a decision made in case this was incurable. Apparently, it would be better if they were in the same state as Equestria.” For a moment a look of pure disgust fills his face. “Damn that Diara. He is already shifting the definition of justice in this world. I will be the one to stop him because I understand him.”

Watari realizes this is something that is bothering L, and something he regrets questioning. “I am sorry, sir. I will get to work setting up the new facility. The stallion once again uses his magic to place his hat back on. Turning off the light, he exits the room.

With the light off, the solitary light bulb on the desk returns as the only light source in the room. L once again rotates his chair around, facing the desk in his room. From what I can see he assumes he is bringing down divine punishment onto this world. This isn't divine judgment. It's the work of some childish pony that’s rendering all in need of diapers. That's all. Diara is quite the gifted pony in both his intelligence and power. No matter how gifted you are... You, alone, cannot change the world. His eyes fill with determination. As he looks forward he exclaims aloud. “I will be the one to stop you. I am Justice!”