• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 8,623 Views, 40 Comments

Diaper Note - Detrail



Warning: This story contains diapers, diaper usage, humiliation, and AB/DL themes. Light Ponami come into contact with an odd book that allows him to make other ponies incontinent, what he plans to do with this is something nopony can comprehend.

  • ...
32
 40
 8,623

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Warning: This story contains diapers, diaper usage, humiliation and AB/DL themes. If these do not appeal to you, then please do not read any further.

It is 10:52 am, as I gaze at the clock on the wall, the teacher is going on about something tediously simple, and I am bored. I look out the window next to my desk, those ponies continue their mindless trotting from place to place. My eyes peer back at the book in front of me, I carefully turn the page making sure no one else witnesses what oddities exist on the other side. At this point its contents were ingrained into my mind, but visibly seeing it helped me cope with my own sad reality. On it is the picture of a lightly tan mare with a brown mane, but she is lying down in a provocative pose beckoning the observer. This is a pornographic image, but not that ‘normal’ crap you can easily find. I continue to turn the page and the truth behind the picture is quite evident to anypony looking. That mare lying down, is diapered.

“Mr. Light Ponami, please read the next page.”

It is the teacher, keeping my cool I flip the page back. I read off the words from the page verbatim. This is all quite a simple task, that my moronic classmates magnify in difficulty. As I finish I can hear them talking. Talks of late night meetups, and normal sexual acts. All of which bores, and sickens me. The teacher continues to talk to the class as I flip back to that image of the diapered mare. Gazing upon it, I feel empty knowing this is not the norm of this world. I once again find myself staring out that window looking down at that circus they call ‘normalcy.’

This is my truth, and my truth alone. In this world looking out at those hapless mare’s in skimpy clothing, the stallions maintaining a perfect physique, and even those damn advertisements promoting all of this. All of these things disgust me. What I gaze upon is my truth, and the absolute truth. Thinking back to those rampant rapes, molestation charges, and sexual misconduct running rampant in Equestria I am left sick to my stomach. Combine with the lack of the far superior diaper pornography in this world, I can only conclude one thing.

This world is rotting.

I continue to stare out the window trying desperately to alleviate my boredom. Yet, no matter how long I look I can not find anything of value. All that stares back at me is my reflection. That same light brown coat, and that brown mane of mine. I am just another earth pony unable to do anything in this world. Even my useless cutie mark, a simple blank sheet of paper, and a pen. Proving I am destined to do nothing more than live the life of a normal pony, and that I will accomplish nothing of value.

Looking up I can see the sun, and flashes of ‘them’ flood my mind. Those so called rulers, the ones that define normality. All I will ever be is another brick in their masonry, that is not the life I want to live. I want to refine it, all of it, in my image. I smile at the pure absurdity of that thought. I don't have the means to pull something like that off. I continue to stare out that window as the final bell goes off indicating class is over. To me this is just one more year I have to get through before I can attend a university, and then live out my boring life in this utterly boring world.

Getting up something caught my eye, in that blue sky is the glimmer of a black object falling. I continue to look, my vision unbroken, as it lands on the ground. What is that!? Did anypony else see it? As I look around everypony is caught up in their own mundane lives to notice something so strange. Grabbing my bag I gallop out of the classroom, and made it out of the school to where that strange black object fell. Across a green field lacking anypony nearby is a black book. I slowly approach the book, and pick it up. It is quite thin, and looks worn out. As I turn the book around I am able to read its title.

“Diaper Note.”

I am left in shock at the strange title written in the odd white font. D-diaper… why would this even exist here! My curiosity is piqued, and I open the book. On the back of the front cover there is writing, I began to read the first part out loud.

The pony whose name is written in this note shall become incontinent.

How ridiculous! I close the book and place it back down. It looks like somepony is trying to play a prank, maybe they know about me. Not wanting to raise suspicion I begin to walk away. It only took a few steps before thoughts of that book began to burn in the back of my mind. I took one more look around, nopony is even there. It is just me and that book, whose title references my darkest desire. Even though it makes no sense to somepony like me, I turn around, pick up the book, and place it into my saddlebag. Why am I doing this, I must be insane. Yet, I continue on my way home with that strange book in my possession. My mind is left uneasy as I continue my trip back home.

As I walk past the streets I look around, every other sight is more sickening than the last. Posters, ponies, and clothing all they ever do is promote sex. Prostitution, strip clubs, and even in their own day to day lives. All they ever do is remind me of the degeneracy plaguing this world. If only I can find some way to fix this rotting world. As I continue to walk, thoughts of the book once again fill my mind. Obviously my current state of mind is a result from the final exam I just received. Ha, like I give a shit, in this world who really care what my grades were. I just need to get home so I can stop thinking about this stupid notebook. I continue the rest of my silence until I finally reach my front door.

I quickly opened the door and began my way to my room, until somepony blocking my path stopped me.

“Light, you’re finally home! So how was your exam grades”

It is my mother, she had probably been waiting to see what my exam grades were. At this point she is the only one that actually saw a meaning in that pointless number. I pull out the paper, give it to her, and began to walk back to my room. I can hear her congratulate me from the distance, but I didn’t care. Everyone expects me to earn a perfect score every time, and so I did. This is a fact, and yet she is excited every time. As if anypony could expect any less of me. As I walk away my mother mentions she is leaving for a while with my sister.

I finally make it back to my room, that same boring depressing room. Walking in I pass by that large collection of books on my bookshelf. A feeling of comfort washes over me as I remember what is hidden by the bindings. Since my dad would be at work until late tonight, this means I have the whole house to myself. Normally I would have taken advantage of the increase in privacy, but right now I need to take care of this nagging feeling the notebook has been giving me. I walk over to my desk, and remove that notebook. Once again I held that book in my hoof, I open the cover driven to read more.

This note will not take effect unless the writer has the pony’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, ponies sharing the same name will not be affected. If the cause of incontinence is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the pony’s name, it will happen. If the cause of incontinence is not specified the pony will simply lose all control.

I close the book, my insides burn with the excitement that such a thought could even exist. I begin to laugh. It is too bad such a thing is impossible. Even in this world of magic, for somepony like me this is impossible. Maybe I should write my own name in the book just for fun. I took out my pen, and once again open the book. I steady my pen as I drive it towards the blank page, but before I can write anything down, I stop. The sound of laughter echoes from the outside world. Putting my pen down I decide to go see what’s the cause. As I look outside onto the streets, I am met with a sight that burns me.

The anger welling up inside of me returns at full force, it was her. Down on the streets talking to another pony was that mare I despise. She was a classmate, and ever since that remains a constant reminder of why I hate those idiots. It was a day stamped into my mind, of an incident that took place two years ago. Back when I was still vocal. I was approached by that worthless mare, she asked me that stupid question regarding whether or not I would go out with her. Even though I refused, she still tried to destroy my reputation. Those doctored photos, those phone calls, and the rumors. I grit my teeth, she was a waste of space that deserves to be punished for her selfishness. I don’t know how she did it, but she found out the truth about me, and nearly exposed my secret out of spite. My only saving grace was how little proof she had, and how absurd it must have sounded to the normal ones. I want revenge, and that book began to fill my thoughts once again. Although I doubt it would have any real effect, I can at least try to do ‘that’ to help calm myself down.

I swiftly walk over to my table, open the book, and write her name, Scarlet Kiss. I note the time, and begin my wait for the forty seconds to pass. As I do this, that rule about keeping the victim’s face in mind flashes into my head. Ha! As if I could get that unicorn out of my mind. Her white coat, her blond mane, and that cutie mark of the hoofcuff, are all frozen into my mind. The more I think about it, the more her cutie mark makes sense. She is destined to only drag others down with her.

I walk back to the window, she is still talking to that brown pony. I look at my watch only ten seconds remain as I stare on. As the clock finishes ticking down I kept my eyes focus on her, but nothing happens. Well, I expect as much, but at least doing that helps me calm down a bit. I was about to go back to my desk, when I notice something odd. Her shadow is growing at a rapid rate, but that doesn’t make sense. It took a few seconds for my mind to put together what is happening.

“It-it worked…”

Dumbstruck at what is going on, my mind began to drift. There is no way, it must be a coincidence. I look back at the book afraid of the power it could hold, maybe I am just seeing things.

“AHHHHH!!!”

My mind quickly snaps back to reality, as I hear a piercing scream. Looking back outside, I can see Scarlet hopping around. She finally realizes what she is doing. I quickly open my window so I can hear what is going on. The brown stallion is now laughing at her as she jumps into the bushes. As I listen closely I can make out what she is saying.

“STOP THAT! This isn’t funny! Are you even listening to meeeee!? Quiiiiiick geeeeet help!”

I can hear her straining on some of her words. As I continue to look, she jumps back from the bushes.

“NO! WHY DID I DO THAT! This can’t be happening! My life is ruined!”

The brown stallion falls over on the ground laughing hysterically, as she begins to cry. I knew what happened, I look at the book, and then at my watch. Exactly one minute and forty-seven seconds ago I had sealed that mare’s fate by writing her name in the Diaper Note. At exactly one minute seven seconds ago, thanks to that note’s strange powers Scarlet Kiss was rendered completely incontinent. She then proceeded to urinate on the sidewalk in front of an unknown brown stallion. A few seconds later as she realized this she jumps into a bush in order to save face. In the process, she defecated in that very bush. Now she is utterly humiliated and crying.

I should be happy, but I wasn’t. What have I gotten myself into? I now have this incredible power, something nopony should have. I can make even my own dreams come true. In fact, if I am careful I could use this book to accomplish great things. As I continue to ponder over the many possibilities this book offers me, I am interrupted by yelling coming from outside. That stallion is once again standing up, but this time he has a camera in his hooves. Scarlet is now on the sidewalk, lying back and cowering in a new puddle of urine. She probably tried to run away. Now there she was, that mare that tried to ruin my life. About to suffer the same fate, she attempted to impose on me. I am so happy, and I am content that I had gotten my revenge. Yet, something bothers me. Now there is this stallion towering over that pathetic mare.

“P-please what are you doing!? D-don’t do this, I will do anything.”

Scarlet was on the ground, sobbing furiously. At the same time that stallion is still advancing towards her.

“Oh no, this is too rich! I am just going to snap a few shots of your little accident and use them for my benefit. I remember a few years back you tried to spread some ridiculous rumors about some honor kid, and claimed he was into this stuff. With these photos I can only imagine how much that story will blow up in your face. Then we will see what you will do to keep me quiet.”

How the hell can he even consider kicking somepony when they can’t even fight back. She is incontinent now, and now has to spend the rest of her life in diapers. While that thought normally would intrigue me, I can’t let him do this to her. I look back at the Diaper Note, I can use that, but I didn’t know his name. What the hell am I going to do, and why the hell do I care so much!? I took a good look at the camera and had an idea, but he is getting ready to take her picture. I have to act fast! Looking around my room, I grab my alarm clock. In one swift motion I completely open the window, and chuck it at him.

*DING*

I look on, as the alarm clock has made an impact with his head. The stallion falls to the ground, landing on his camera in the process. Even from my distance I can hear that crunch noise that indicates the end for that camera’s life. Scarlet began to look to look around afraid. Probably searching for the reputation saving clock’s owner. Her eyes met with mine, and I can tell she knew. She looks like she wants to say something, but that stallion got up. He picks up his camera, and by the look of his face, he wasn’t happy with its current condition. All he needs to do is look at Scarlet and follow her gaze back to me.

“HEY! What is the big deal! You got a death wish punk! I’ll murder you you asswipe!”

Hmph! What an idiot, truly a pony like him is unnecessary in this day and age. Of course I would rather not start a fight with somepony like him, but there always is a better way. Right now I need to carefully provoke him.

“Yeah, you're a waste of space! How about dealing with somepony your own size?”

I can see my challenge makes him boil with anger, obviously my previous estimate regarding the state of his intelligence appears to be correct.

“OH YEAH! How about you get down here and fight me like a real stallion!”

Now to lay my trap.

“Hahaha! Are you kidding? Why in all of Equestria would I fight a moron like you. I am sure you hail from a family of failures. I don’t know who to blame, you for being so stupid, or your stupid parents for cursing this world with an idiot like you.”

He lost it, I am certain I was a bit too rough with my last comment. He picks up his camera and throws it at me. I expect as much and dodge out of the way. It crashes against my bookshelf shattering it to pieces. It doesn’t matter, I already have my prize. In the rubble of the once whole camera is a green tag I noticed was secured to the camera, when he tried to take that picture earlier. I pick it up, and as expected, it has his name and address written on it. It’s a lost and found tag, meant to help return his camera if it ever came to be out of his possession. This time he will regret being so careful. I can hear him outside, he is beating down my door and shouting profanities, I slowly walk over to my desk. I open the Diaper Note, and write his name down, Flaring Slate. I can only note that his name suits his crude demeanor.

I pick up a small black box from my desk, and return back to my window. A smile runs across my face as I look down at the stallion foolheartedly trying to get into my house. I continue to look at my watch, on the verge of laughter. I had locked my door earlier, so even if the first occurrence of the note was a fluke I am fully prepared. My father being a detective has a well made security system set up in the house. So if he manages to break through that door I can only imagine how long it will take him before the police arrive, maybe if he is lucky he’ll be able to enter my door. But that isn’t my plan this time. Oh no, he has only a few seconds left before he will regret ever having come here.

“You bastard let me in!”

Three.

“I swear to Celestia, I will make you pay!”

Two.

“You are fucking dead!”

One.

“Ugh!”

The banging stops, looking down I could see it. The corners of my mouth tear further into my face, widening my smile. I can hear it so clearly, the sound of rushing water. I can’t hold it back any longer, my thunderous laugh fills the air. I picked up the black box, making sure he could see it.

“Hahahahahaha! Now what exactly were you planning to piss all over my front door?”

He looks so confused, so lost, and so utterly broken.

“B-but, h-how did I..!?”

This is perfect.

“I guess that fall on your camera really did a number on you. Oh, and speaking of cameras, say cheese.”

I raise the black box, seeing this, he flees in fear leaving a trail of urine in his path. I did it, I won. I lower the black box, it’s nothing more than a watch box that I had bought my wrist watch in. It wasn’t even a real camera, not that I need one to invoke fear in somepony as pathetic as him. Once again laughter erupts from me, I am overtaken by this feeling of triumph. This feeling is far more amazing than the one I had getting revenge against Scarlet. Remembering her I manage to quiet my laughter. She is still lying there, looking at me confused. I felt at the very least I could call out to her.

“Are you okay?”

As my voice reaches her ears, she quickly gets up, and begins to gallop away. Not that I blame her. I thought to myself about how she would now need to wear diapers forever. Although this thought fascinates me, I know that any diapers made for a mare her size will be inadequate. I know this quite well from experience, and it is a concept that is utterly annoying to me. If there is a larger market for this, then the products could be great, if more ponies need diapers there will be a larger pool of diaper porn, if this world is infested with diaper wearers it would…

My mind frozen, I look back at the book on my desk. My mind races with thoughts of what I can accomplish. With this book I have the tools to reshape this world in my own image. No longer will my lack of power be my restraint. Now with this notebook I have the power to fix this world. I quickly return to my desk, my heart beating a mile a minute. Right now I need to be careful how I go about this. My first step is to begin afflicting politicians, actors, fashion designers, and the Canterlot elite. Right now I need to avoid using this on those rulers, I am not sure if this note is strong enough to affect Alicorns yet. I will slowly work my way up the chain, soon everything will change. I once again pick up my pen and open the cover of the book, this is only the beginning.

***
Soon a month passed and slowly all of Equestria is becoming incontinent. Originally they tried to cure it by using magic, but all attempts failed. To slow down their efforts, I occasionally added flu like symptoms before the onset of incontinence. As a result, those ponies assumed this is the result of a new disease. While they began running around my red herring, searching for a cure, I began my plan. It began with small time designers, and business owners. Of course the ponies responded to it exactly the way I expected. They pushed the abnormal ponies that needed diapers out of the limelight and inserted new ones in their place. It is only a matter of time before most of them ended up in diapers as well. Soon it became tricky to find any designer or business owner without some way to cope with their new incontinence.

Now that I have an effect on the bridge between the common folk and elite I can begin to put the next phase of my plan into action. I can’t help but laugh at how perfectly everything is going. I sit down in my chair, and reach for an apple into the small bowl of apples my mother has brought me. Scanning the last batch of names written in the Diaper Note, I am reminded of the neglect I am giving my own desires. Ever since I found the notebook I have not once indulged my own fetish. Right now I need to focus, there will be plenty of time for that once everything is settled. As I stare out my window taking in the dark night sky, I feel a presence behind me.

It is unlike anything I felt before. I begin to breath heavily, I can feel it, peering into my soul. I sharply inhale, and exhale, and I am ready to meet this ‘thing’ that is observing me. As I turn around I stare into its red eyes, from what I can tell it looks like a pony. It is much larger than me, maybe even the height of those rulers. It has a pale blue coat, and a long unkempt black mane. There is a silver earring on its left ear in the shape of a heart. On its front right hoof is a metal bracelet, on its back left hoof is an odd holster carrying a book attached to a chain that connects to a belt around its waist. As I run my eyes across the creature I notice it has an oddly particular cutie mark, a pacifier. As my eyes wander around its mark, I notice it is wearing a diaper. My eyes continue to run along its back and forehead. This confirms my suspicions, it bears both black wings and an elongated horn. I am standing in the presence of an Alicorn, a god. It smiles at me as it speaks.

“So kid, I see you have taken quite a liking to my book.”

My eyes lock with the odd creature. Judging by its voice it must be male. Right now I know that I need to keep my cool and assess the situation. I had my suspicions about who the creator of this powerful book was, but this surpasses all of them.

“Relax. My name is Nyuk. I am a being that succeeded your world millennia ago, I guess you would refer to me as an Omushin. It roughly means a diaper god. Many moons ago , my friends transcended your plane of existence. Judging by how excited you were earlier, you must have figured out the power contained in that notebook of mine. Although I must say I never expected the pony to find it would have written so many names.”

I see, so it’s all beginning to make sense. Of course the only way a book like this can even exist is if a pony that surpasses even Celestia wrote it. The rules the Diaper Note follows surpass the laws of even our own reality, yet are heavily bounded by its own arbitrary limitations. However, that doesn't matter right now.

“An Omushin huh, well I can’t say I am surprised. I expected somepony would come for the book eventually. Its power is unbelievable, and now that I have seen the full extent of its power I feel even more confident in what I am about to do. So what is your plan Nyuk? Is this where to take my continence away from me, and then get your book back?”

Nyuk looks at me confused.

“Take it from you, now why would I do that? That book is yours now, the moment it enters the pony world, it becomes part of it. However, I admit I didn’t expect this reaction from you. You can do whatever you want with it. You can keep writing names, destroy it, or give it to somepony else. However, I should warn you, if you do either of the last two I will be forced to erase your memory of ever having possessed the book.”

I look back at him at a loss for words, this is the most incredible thing I have heard in my entire life.

“Th-this is my book?”

“Yup, and it will remain your book until you become fully incontinent yourself. When that time comes it will fall on me to write your name in my Diaper Note.”

Nyuk removes the book he keeps in his holster. He opens it and flips through the pages. As long as I keep my continence I can remain the holder of the book. This is something I need to ensure I am careful about, but there are still more things I need to ask.

“Hey Nyuk, why was the book given to me?”

Hearing this, Omushin put his book away and laughed.

“You honestly believe you were chosen? No such thing happened, I just happened to have left my book in that spot, and you happen to have picked it up. That is why the language rules are written in is one that anypony can read. It was all a coincidence.”

I must say that is quite a coincidence. I am rather lucky to have come across this book, but then again luck means nothing if you can’t use it. I look back at the Omushin, whose attention is more towards the direction of my table. It extended its wings as it began to hover in the air.

“Oh my, are those apples!?”

Nyuk uses his magic to pick up one of the apples, bringing it to his mouth and beginning to eat it. As I look at his diaper I can see it has a yellow tint in its whiteness. So it would appear he needs those as well. I still have one more question I need to ask right now.

“Nyuk, why did you drop the book in our world?”

“I must say the one thing we have difficulty in our world is finding apples as delicious as the ones here. I think the best word to describe them is juicy. To tell you the truth kid, I’d prefer them pureed or in juice form, but these are still good.”

“Nyuk stop playing games, why!?

Finishing the apple, he looks at me perplexed.

“Why? Because I was bored. You see kid, our world isn’t exactly a great place. Most of us Omushins just spend the day lounging around without much to do, and believe it or not after a couple of thousand years even wearing diapers starts to lose its appeal. So I decided to drop a Diaper Note into your world to alleviate my boredom. Now that you have picked it up we are bound by the book until it is no longer in your possession. So kid, what will you do now?”

Hearing all this I began to smile, this is perfect, everything is even better than I could ever expect.

“This Diaper Note truly is amazing. You see, Nyuk I have already begun my plan. I have written the names of the most influential ponies within my section of Equestria, and I plan to spread out even further.”

“Huh!? What’s the point of doing that?”

“Right now the norm this world centers around, is one that does not suit me. I want to change that. I want the world to be one consumed in diapers. No longer with those idiots define what is and isn’t acceptable. I will be the one to rewrite this world in my own image.”

I can see a glimmer in Nyuk’s eyes.

“Why even bother? You obviously have an attraction to diapers. Wouldn’t it just be simpler to write your friends and family’s name’s down, and alter their perception so you could wear and do whatever you wanted?”

“Because... I have been bored too. After I wrote my first name I began to wonder exactly what I could do. But then I thought to myself what if somepony else picked up the Diaper Note, what would they have done? In the end, I came to one conclusion somepony needed to fix this rotting world. Even if I have to sacrifice my own desires to do it, who cares somepony has to do it. I realized that if I don’t do this who will? That’s the point there is no one! I soon began to realize the meaning of my cutie mark. The page is the world and I am the pen, I can rewrite this world. I am the only one that can do it. I will do it! Using the Diaper Note I will change the world! I will fix this world, one name at a time, so eventually this world will be filled with diaper wearers. This world will be reborn, free of the shameful depravity and filled with a fetish that is truly pure. I, Light Ponami, will recreate this as a diaper world, and I… I will become the god of this new world!”

Looking over I could see that look of interest in his eyes, and his hooves shook. “It is just as I thought. Ponies are so interesting.” He begins to laugh as the night fades away.

Right now I know I can succeed.