• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,957 Views, 37 Comments

Foal Adventures: Untold Stories - Super-Stallion



Set in the Foal-A-Verse, see stories never told before from Foal Adventures, right here.

  • ...
3
 37
 1,957

Day at the Place.

As Kit, Octavia and Vinyl arrived in the play room Luna turned her head and smiled to see Kit. “You’re running a little late today.”

“Had to deal with a very noble pains.” Luna smirked and rolled her eyes. “Oh don’t give me that look you know those nobles have been spoiled since they where born.”

“Yes, but I hope you didn’t go to far.”

“You mean something further then turning them into trees, no I haven’t reached that point yet, but you might want it slipped out that if jet set or his wife ticks me off to many times they might find them selves in my garden for life, and since they will be trees that could be for a very long time.”

“I’ll see to it, but you’ve brought guest.”

“Your majesty it is an honor.” Octavia said, as she bowed then felt Vinyl slide down her back and sit on her head.

“Hey Loony.” Octavia quickly grabbed Vinyl off her head and covered her mouth.

“She’s just kidding your majesty you know how foals are, they say the most interesting things.”

“Oh that they do, but I already know about Ms. Scratch, being the princess of the night and protector of dreams to ensure all the subjects of equestria sleep well.”

“AH she’s been peeping into my dreams.” Vinyl cried out getting Kit to snicker slightly. “What’s so funny.”

“If your scared she might have seen something, don’t be Luna can keep any secret. Except the one about Celestia’s secret stash of sweets."

“Book shelf row 4 behind book 6.”

“Thank you.” Kit headed for the book shelf and Luna smiled as she turned her attention back to Vinyl.

“Well if you’re going to be here a while Ms. Scratch you might as well enjoy it, have fun playing.” with that Vinyl turned and looked at Blueblood, Nightmare Moon, and Sly who was wagging his tail happily. “You have some fun while me and Ms. Octavia talk about a future engagement that her group will be playing at the Palace. Kit you’re in charge.” with that Kit smiled as he walked back with a hand full of sun drops. “and no trouble this time.”

“No promises.”

“I mean it Kit, no trouble this time.” Luna warns

“Yes ma-am.” with that Luna and Octavia left, but Luna could see the worried look on Octavia’s face.

“If it makes you feel better the trouble I’m talking about is when he got into a little altercation with a noble that decided to call my little moon a monster a little to loudly.”

“That’s terrible, she looks so sweet right now.” Back in the day care Sly ran up to Vinyl his tail wagging his squeaky and his squeaky in his mouth.

“Oh you are so adorable.” Vinyl said, as she hugged Sly, only to see the smirk on Kit’s face and brake the hug. “I mean your really cool, want to play a game?” Sly set his squeaky down and sat on the floor smiling at his new friend. “Alright go fetch.” as Vinyl picked up Sly’s squeaky and threw it she heard a wait whimper and watched as Sly walked in the direction of his toy his tail no longer wagging. “What happened?”

“Hey you can’t do that to my little brother.” Nightmare Moon said, as she glared as Vinyl as Sly came back holding his squeaky in his mouth and hid behind her. “You can’t just come in here and throw his stuff.”

“But I thought we where playing a game.” with that Kit walked up and sat down with the foals and then reached over and picked Sly up who had wrapped his arms around his squeaky toy. “Sly, Vinyl is a nice pony, she just thought you might want to play fetch.” Sly looked up at Kit then looked at Vinyl and then back at Kit making several sounds getting Kit to node. “I understand completely.”

“What did the fox say?” Vinyl asked, as she looked at Kit.

“Well he was trying to show you his super awesome toy and you threw it away like it was nothing, so he kind of things you’re mean.” with that Vinyl’s ears dropped to her head and she looked down at the floor.

“I didn’t mean any harm by it, I just thought he was playing a game.”

“I know, So let’s try starting over.” with that Kit set Sly down in front of Vinyl, Sly’s grip around his squeaky toy only tightened as he tried to shy away from Vinyl.

“I’m really sorry Sly I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I just thought you wanted to play fetch.” Sly set his squeaky down on the floor again, only this time remained very close to it scared that Vinyl might throw it again. “I-I don’t understand?”

“He’s showing you his toy again, hopping that you’ll like it.”

“Oh.” Vinyl looked at the squeaky toy for several moments and then smiled. “I think it’s super cool little changeling toy.” Sly barked happily. Nightmare Moon crawled up and sat next to Sly and looked at Vinyl.

“I guess if he forgives you I can to, but you have to answer one question, which do you like more day or night.”

“Oh the night, that’s when I really like to jam.”

“Jam?”

“Oh that’s what I say when I mean play music, I can teach you a few songs if you want.” with that Kit smirked, rolled backwards and jumped to his feet. “You foals and pup have fun I’ll be over there if you need me.” with that Kit walked over and sat in a chair and held up a book. Several moments later the door opened to the day care and a noble walked in oviously in the wrong place and being followed by a bunch of yes ponies.

“Oh I must have made a wrong turn.”

“Yes you did, now walk back out.” Kit said, as he kept the book in front of his face.

“Oh I see that you’re here.”

“So are you, one of us should leave before they say something they regret.”

“Well just wait until I tell the others about this, the great bane of our society is nothing more then a glorified nanny.” Kit didn’t lower his book he just kept reading and pointed at the foals.

“Notice that that three of the four youths in this room are the children of the royal sisters.” Kit pointed to the door next. “Notice the door, you should be leaving through it now, because I’m not going to ask again.”

“Children of the royal sisters you must be joking.” no pony in the room saw the blade thrown, or the flight that it took and if not for the sound it made as it stuck in the door just an inch over the nobles head no pony would have known Kit had thrown anything, but it was a clear enough message for anypony not meant to be in that room should get out if they valued the sweet breath of life.

“Wow, he’s kind of intense isn’t he.” Vinyl said, as she looked at Nightmare Moon, who only smiled and nodded as she looked at Kit.

“You should have seen what happened to the Pony that called Blue a bad thing.”

“You didn’t even see what happened to that pony Moony so please don’t try and give Vinyl nightmare images of things I might have done, besides I just cursed his taste buds so that everything he ate would taste like soup.” Vinyl burst out into laughter as she thought about several of the nobles that had given her trouble in the past with that kind of curse put on them.

Later that evening as Celestia was in the nursery with the young ones and Octavia returned just finishing her practice, and Luna just waking up. Luna smiled as Nightmare Moon and Kit ran up to her with big smiles. “Vinyl taught a song.” with that Luna smiled and laid down.

“Alright why don’t you sing it for me.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--JT1wCCcGA

When Moony stopped singing Octaiva was shocked, and then looked down at Vinyl who was stamping her hooves along with Blueblood. Luna looked at her little moon and smiled then gave her a kiss on the head. “That was a very lovely song and dance. Did you learn anything else today?”

“Yeah, Kit left for an hour and Discord had to watch us, and he froze time so he could teach me a special song.” Luna looked at Celestia who face hoofed herself and shook her head.

“There was some trouble in Saddle Arabia, I asked Kit if he could help with the problem. I wasn’t aware that Discord had frozen time until just now.”

“Is everything alright? Is Kit alright.”

“Yes, he dealt with the problem and returned as soon as he could.”

“That’s good now about this song.”

“And dance.”

“Alright this song and dance, I can’t wait to see what that screw ball has taught you.” with that Nightmare Moon cleared her throat and started her other song and dance.

“My Milkshake brings all the colts to the yard.”

*3 minutes later*

“I really don’t know what you did, but it must have been major.” Kit said, as he looked at Discord. “Oh don’t give me that look we both know you have a twisted since of humor, but I’ll talk to Celestia and see if she can’t change you back tomorrow.” Kit patted his currently stone friend who was frozen in an expression of rolling on the floor laughing.

Something lands on Kit's shoulder and he looks to see it was a phoenix. The phoenix didn't looked all amused. As Kit, is used to seeing from this bird. As the creature looks at Discord then at Kit, "What happened this time?"

"Hey Firebird, you know the usual he pissed of Celestia and got stoned...again."

He sighs rolling his eyes obviously not surprised. Then he suddenly makes an evil smirk witch surprises Kit.

"Are you going to do something awful to him?" Kit asked.

"Maybe, do you really care?"

"Nah not really."

"Then we don't have a problem here, do we?"

"No, I guess we don't. Well I have to go see Celestia now and try to convince her to free Discord, you can have your fun before them." Kit turns around and headed toward the castle while Firebird lands on top of Discord.

He smiled and pulled out a marker from under his feathers, "It's time for payback for all those times you drew on my face at night!"

Author's Note:

Well there's another chapter interesting ending I wonder if anyone else will show up later?

SS: Also firebird did you do anything else to Discord while he was stoned other then draw on his face?

FB: I also gave him a clown wig, a ugly tie and clown nose.

SS: Where did you get that?

FB: Philomena helped.

Philomena: Hi.

Comments ( 3 )

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

So, did this happen before Philomena's little vacation with Firebird?

Also, I have a feeling Discord will do something diabolical to Firebird when he gets freed.

Just giving you advance warning firebird.

Sorry I took so long to reply to this chapter. Curse surprise work hours.

It's offical, Vinyl is Equestria's most adorable DJ, and she's not even old enough to have her own record. :rainbowkiss:

If I could make a request, I'd personally love to see Bulk Biceps as a baby. He'd probably be the only foal who could stand a chance of beating Onyx in a hoof wrestling match.

Login or register to comment