• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,957 Views, 37 Comments

Foal Adventures: Untold Stories - Super-Stallion



Set in the Foal-A-Verse, see stories never told before from Foal Adventures, right here.

  • ...
3
 37
 1,957

Trouble In The Court

It was a sunny day in Canterlot as the day court started and it was clear that the royals though they where smiling and looking very pleased where on edge, Celestia had come to notice this over the years as ruler but the reason they where all on edge was because of the key topic they had wanted to bring up. “Princess Celestia, the court believes that perhaps it’s time for Kit to move on.” One of the elite of the court suggested as he looked at Celestia. “It’s just he seems to be over staying his welcome, and has on more then one instance caused trouble for our businesses, as well as attacked several members of this court.”

“HE TURNED US INTO TREES!” Tend Setter yelled, then quickly hid among the royals.

“Yes, and he continues to play pranks on all of us.”

“Well that’s not true.” the nobles of the court started to panic as they heard the voice while those way in the bank and mostly hidden from view, or as the nobles called them commoners seem to beam with hope. Kit might have become the bane of most of the nobles but a beacon of hope for most common ponies that couldn’t do anything to the nobles. As he appeared next to Jet Set he messed with the pony’s mane and then looked him in the eye. “You could use a trim.” Jet Set ran from the court room in fear scream I don’t want to be a tree. “Pardon my interruption, fair stallions and mares.” Kit said as he bowed to the common pony then turned to the nobles. “And piles of things I can’t say in front of the princess.” Kit then looked at Fancy Pants and smile. “Oh I’m sorry I failed to see you Fancy Pants, how goes the charity for the hospital orphanage?”

“Rather well, in fact a lot of the nobles have given very generously this year.”

“Oh that does make me happy.” Kit walked up and smiled at Celestia then bowed.

“Well I’m happy you’ve come, Kit a lot of the nobles seem very cross with you.” Celestia stated as she looked at Kit and waved a hoof towards the Nobles.

“It seems so; now ask me if I care.”

“Do you care?”

“Not in the least.” with that Kit walked up and sat on the stairs leading to the throne and looked at the nobles. “If I have pranks you in the past, or in the running siren that bolted out this door, turned you into something for a time, it’s because you deserved it, look at your selves and think about how you treat your fellow pony, out of all of Canterlot I can only count a small number of you being kind to those less fortunate then yourselves, and I’m going to continue to be around making sure that you stop trying to separate your selves from other ponies and thinking your better then all other species, and I’m talking nobles in general I’m not talking the race of pony you are, in fact I know a lot of unicorns and other then the big cities I find a lot of them to be very kind and generous.” with that Kit jumped to his feet and bowed to Celestia. “Now if you don’t mind fair princess I shall take my leave and be where I am most needed.”

“I’ll leave you to your work then.” with that Kit vanished and Celestia turned to the nobles. “I don’t think he wants to leave.”

“No is there any new business.”

“Yes Princess.” Octavia waved her hoof and started to approach and bowed. “Princess I know this violates many protocols but my friend desperately needs your help.” with that Octavia set Vinyl Scratch in front of her, only to have the little foal crawl up and sit at the base of the stairs that lead up to the throne.

“Hey Sunny.”

“Vinyl!” Octavia grabbed the foal and covered her mouth. “I’m sorry your majesty.”

“It’s perfectly all right, and I’ll be happy to help your friend out after the morning session of day court is over but why don’t both of you go to the daycare and let her play with the other foals.”

“Yes your majesty.”

“Guard please escort Miss Octavia and her friend to the daycare, I’m sure the little ones would love to make a new friend.” As one of the Royal guards started to escort Octavia and Vinyl Scratch out of the room Octavia couldn’t help but hear Vinyl on her back repeating the same word over and over.

“Vinyl why do you keep saying wub like you’re a motor boat.”

“I’m making your sound effects.”

“My sound effects? Why do I need sound effects?”

“Because you’re my new WUB mobile WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB.” Octavia face hoofed her self and shook her head, then continued to follow the guard.

“At least we won’t have to listen to that noise that mare used to call music.” Upper Crust said, as Octavia passed her, getting Octavia to stop as she started to hear several of the Nobles laugh, and Vinyl slowly grow quite. It wasn’t the laugher that got to her it was the fact that now her friend was on her back, possible crying, no she felt Vinyl sob, crying on her back. As she turned to give Upper Crust a piece of her mind she noticed a portal open up right beside Upper Crust head only seconds before a boot came flying out and hitting the mare so hard it sent her to the floor. “HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME!” Upper Crust got back to her hooves and started to approach Octavia only to stop when she noticed the boot, as she looked at it she noticed writing on the side. “They come in sets?” Another portal opened on the opposite side of Upper Crust head then before and another boot came flying out at the same speed sending her to the ground once again.

“Who do you think.” Kit said walking out from behind the throne. “I noticed Octavia and Vinyl before I left, so I figured I would stick around and see if everything was alright, and it was until you opened your mouth, and those of you who laughed well don’t think I’m forgetting about you.” Kit vanished and then appeared next to Octavia and started to pet Vinyl’s back. “Well Miss Scratch, I must say it’s an honor to see you I actually enjoy your music a lot.”

“Thank you.”

“Yes thank you.” Octavia said, as she turned her head and looked at Kit.

“I’m sure even as a foal you’ll be able to lay down some really good beats.”

“And now you’ve gone too far.” Octavia said, as she rolled her eyes.

“Hey I can still lay down some good beats.”

“Yeah, now how did your phrase go time to drop the beat?”

“Yeah.”

“Well I prefer to drop beets.” with that several portals opened over the heads of the nobles who had laughed and started to pelt them with beets getting them to run out of the court room screaming, mostly cursing Kit’s name. “Rather rude of them.”

“Yeah very rude, you try to give them a health snack and all they do is insult you.” as Octavia tried to stifle a laugh Kit pointed at her and looked at Celestia.

“She laughed I’m off the hook.” Celestia rolled her eyes and waved the trio on.

“We’ll be talking about this later.” Celestia warned and Kit only smiled as he looked down and listens to Vinyl once more giving Octavia a sound effect, with a smile on both her face and Octavia’s.

Author's Note:

This Chapter was provided by my friend and Crystal Shard without him helping stories would take much longer to post so check him out.