• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,957 Views, 37 Comments

Foal Adventures: Untold Stories - Super-Stallion



Set in the Foal-A-Verse, see stories never told before from Foal Adventures, right here.

  • ...
3
 37
 1,957

Little Lane

Today was a beautiful day in Ponyville Park, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun was shining and little children played around happily as parents and families set up picnics. Everypony was happy.

All except one little colt who sat alone on a bench with a ball in his hooves.

Rumble was this sad colt and he was at the park that day hoping to play with his big brother Thunderlane today. But sadly it didn't end as he had planned.

Rumble looks in the direction where his brother was flirting with some mares and obviously failing by the way the mares looked at him wit disgust. Rumble sighs and look back down at his ball, "This always happen." he says to himself sadly.

Every time Rumble tries to spend time with his brother he has rather gone somewhere or busy with work, and when they do get some time together he goes off and start flirting with ever cute mare he sees. Living them with almost no time at all to bond anymore. It wasn't always like this though, Rumble can remember when they where both smaller and he still had to where trainers, they would play all the time together not a care in the world.

"I wish we could go back to that time we had so much fun." Rumble said throwing the ball up then catching it as it came back down.

Suddenly he hears what sounded like a filly screaming then a hard slapping sound.

Rumble look back to where his brother was to see him walk to him and took a seat on the bench next to him rubbing his red cheek, "Man cant mares take a joke." Thunderlane said tending to his wounded cheek.

"Stroke out again bro?" Rumble asked.

He nodded, "Yeah ladies just don't know what there missing they'll come around sooner or later though." Thunder replied then smirked.

"Thunderlane why do you waste your time on mares?"

He looks at his little brother surprised, "Why?! Do you even need to ask," Thunderlane jumps to his feet on top of the bench doing a dramatic pose, "I have a dream little brother, I dream of being surrounded by gorgeous mares everywhere. A cutie pie at my every side ready to worship my hooves!"

Thunderlane imagines being surrounded by mares and he smiles chuckling maliciously, "It's gong to be so awesome."

Rumble looks at the stupid smirk on his brothers face then sighed, "You need to get one mare to like you first. You haven't ever even been on a date." he retorted.

He shrugged, "That' just a small technicality, when I show them the real Thunderlane the mares will practically drag along the ground at my hooves."

Rumble shook his head, "Well where not here for mares today, Thunderane you said you would play ball with me today that's why where here at the park." he said lifting up his ball.

Thunderlane looked at him and frowns, "Oh I'm sorry bro, that's right I did bring you here to play did I...well we can start now you go long and I'll pass you the ball." he said taking it from him.

Rumble smiled getting up and running far then turning back towards his brother, Thunderlane got off the bench then throws the ball to his Rumble. He caught it and together they passed the ball back and forth finally having fun. When the ball is tossed a bit too far it rolls into some bushes and Rumble went to go get it he quickly finds it and looks back at his brother.

Rumble notices he's not paying attention anymore looking off in another direction, he looks in the same direction then frowned. It was another mare coming down the road this one he actually knew to be known as Zecora, a friend of one of his classmates Appplebloom and the mare of the Everfree Forest, he could remember how nice she was to him and his fellow classmates on Nghtmare night a few years back.

She's pretty, smart and resourceful, and way past Thunderlane's league.

Rumble runs next to his brother tugging on his leg, "Thunderlane don't do it, you don't have a chance with her!" he said trying to pull him back but he couldn't budge him an inch.

Thunderlane looked down at him and scowled, "Says who, I have as much chance as the next guy!" he retorted.

"Not with her you don't."

Thunderlane pushed his brother off his leg gently then smirked, "Just watch I'm going to wow her with my charm." he said then walked towards her.

Zecora had just got done with her shopping for today and now she was heading home taking a scenic root through the park enjoying the sun before returning to the dark Everfree Forest. Zecora watches as a young stallion walked up to her.

"Hello young Stallion, if I'm not mistaken, Thunderlane was your name?" she asked in her usual rhyme, smiling.

He smiled back, "Yeah that's me, though I don't think we've met before?"

"I met your brother once on the night of fright, We had fun it was alright."

"Oooh your talking about Rumble, he told me how much fun you two had on Nightmare night. So how are you Zecora?" Thunderlane asked.

"I am fine, my day has been dandy now I head home to end my morning." she replied happily.

He smirked raising a brow, "Oh that's to bad cause I was hopping to spending a little time with you. You know to get to now each other better."

Zecora raised a brow more confused, "Are you hitting on me?"

"Maybe," he replied walking next to her and wrapping a arm around her shoulder giving Zecora a goofy grin, "If you stick around a little longer we could talk more if you want."

Zercora gabbed his arm removed it from her shoulders backing away, "Sorry I don't like fools, find somepony who thinks more like you." she said continuing down her path till Thunderlane walks in front of her.

"Come on I'm a good guy, just give me a chance and I'll show you a good time."

"Excuse me when I say: that you starting to become a pain. If you don't stop being rude, I may have to punish you." she warned.

Thunderlane just rolled his eyes, "Okay I admit everpony was scared of you, even me, back then when we thought you where a threat but now that we know your not what could a little mare like you do to me."

Zecora smirked, "I may not be a threat to everypony else, but continue to mess with me and you'll find out, how the mare of the everfree handles herself."

Rumble ran up to his brother deciding to finally intervene and grabs his back leg tugging him, "Come on Thunderlane lets just leave her alone." he said pulling as hard he could.

Thunderlane looked down at him, "Please what is she gonna do?"

"I would listen to your little brother, he maybe small but clearly shows he's wiser." Zecora said.

Thunderlane scowls at her, "Hey I'm wise! And I don't have to listen to stupide rhymes!" he yelled.

She giggled, "Your the one who flirted with me, who is the stupid one you or me?"

He huffs, "Well I obviously made a mistake trying to start a conversation with you and you know your not even that cute!" he said raising his nose in the air like a spoiled brat.

She shook her head, "Your like a brat who needs a lesson," she said then smirked, an idea forming in her head, "Maybe I should help teach you to act your age." Zecora digs into her saddle bag and pulled out a jar full of red powder, also pulling out a rag she opens the jar and pours a little powder onto the rag carful not to touch it.

Thunderlane just rolled his eyes losing his last bit of interest in this mare, "Come on Rumble lets-" he was cut off, as Zecora had taken a deep breath and blew the dust from the rag in her hoof right into his face, and now Thunderlane coughed and wheezed as he even inhales some of it.

When he finally stopped coughing Thunderlane looked back at Zecora furious, "What the hay! What was that for!?"

Zecora smiled, "The beginning of your lesson."

Thunderlane opened his mouth to say something but stops when he notices something was suddenly off about Zecora. She seemed taller then him now!? He noticed that she was taller then him and not only that she was growing past his own height before his eyes! Thunderlane looked nervously around to see if anypony was watching this as well, his eyes grew wide when he saw that not only was she growing but everything ese around them was growing to, everything in the park now looking twice as big then before!?!

"What's happening!?" he said then looked down at his brother and saw he was growing to!

Rumble was looking at his brother with shock as the unbelievable happens to him, "Thunderlane, you getting little, I think your becoming a foal!"

Thunderlane watches as the world becomes larger and he looks at Zecora, frightened and scared, "Please I'm sorry for what I said now, stop this I don't want to be foal!"

"Sorry but what is done cannot be taken back. You will become helpless and small, there is no going back."

Thuderlane sat down on his rump now much smaller then Rumble, "I no wanna be a foal!" I whined.

"What did you do to my brother, Zecora!?" Rumble demanded.

Zecora lifted up the jar filled with powder from before, "This jar is full of a poison, but instead of making you sick it plays a joke you will not wish. Poison Joke is the culprit here but for this joke there is no cure. I'm not sorry when I say, your brother will have to grow big again."

"Pease Zecowa, me sowwy I noi wanna gwow up again change me back and I pwomise to weave you awone." Thunder said pleading with new big innocent baby eyes.

"Like I said there is no cure and I'd be lying if I said I was sorry, some mares may even thank me or your fall." Zecora giggled patting little Thunderlane on the head then turned around, "Now return t your mother so she can put you back in diapers."

And with that Zecora walked away laughing to herself, heading back home.

"No come back hewe!" Thunderlane cried tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Th-Thunderlane you okay?" his brother asked walking t o him looking at his now baby brother.

He looked up at him whimpering, "W-What do you tink I'mma foal! I-I-I WAAAAH!"

Thunderlane broke down right there and started crying out loud.

Rumble winced and started rubbing his back, "Hey bro don't worry will figure this out together okay, please don't cry." he said trying his best to calm the foal.

Thunderlane wasn't listening though continuing to cry his eyes out.

Rumble picked his brother up and put him on his back, luckily now that he's so small it was easy for him to carry Thunderlane around, "Come on Thunder lets go home maybe, Mom and Dad can help."

Rumble walks out the park with Thunderlane on his back heading back home.

****

Back home not much was happening, Thunderlane and Rumble's father, Thunderclap just got home from a long day of work at the office he works in Ponyville, now sitting back in his recliner to enjoy the rest of his day slouching. On the couch next to him sat his wife, Hurricane who was reading a picture album book. She sighed as she looked at pictures of little Thunderlane and Rumble together when he was four.

Thunderclap looked at her, "What are you looking at hun?"

"Oh just old pictures when Thunderlane and Rumble where little." Hurricane replied with a maternal smile then looks back at he husband, "Honey would it be okay if we had another foal?"

He looks at her stupidly like somepony just slapped him across the face, both cofused and a bit afraid, "Uh honey you sure you want another kid, I mean we don't exactly have anymore room for another plus don't we already have Thunderlane and Rumble." he said.

In truth Thunderclap just didn't want another foal to take care of, don't get him wrong he enjoyed bringing up Thunderlane and Rumble, he's a good husband and father but there are limits to what a stallion will do for his wife and that's going past the limit of children they have. (If they could control it)

"We can make room, we could move Rumble's old crib into our room and the foal could sleep with us till we can make more room."

"Why do you suddenly want another foal anyway?"

She sighed, "Well Thunderlane is going to be moving out sooner or later and Rumble is starting to grow up. My children are going to leave me soon Thunderclap...I just want one more baby to bring back that old happy feeling when I was raising Thunderlane and Rumble." Hurricane smiled obviously thinking of little hooves running around the house again.

"Well maybe but you know Rumble isn't technically grown up yet he still a child, maybe we should wait two or three more years before we-" Thunderclap was cut off as his wife grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close for them now to be face to face.

"Are you sure honey, I'd be carful of what I say next here." She said, her voice sounded sweet but Thunderclap could feel it become cold with every word becoming more.

"I-I just think we should wait a little longer you know before we come to a final decision!" he retorted.

"Look at me Thunderclap, I'm a delicate flower that needs great attention and care and make a few seedling here and there to carry my legacy when I grow old and die," Hurricane's eyes became harsh and cold as she looked into her husbands very soul, "I cant be having babies at my old age, do you know what other mares would think of a old mare carrying around a foal in her belly at her age!"

"Don't you think your over reacting hon?" he asked trying to stay calm, but he was beginning to become frightened of his wife. He always did whenever she got like this.

Now Hurricane wasn't a very demanding mare she hardly ask for anything and never ask for anything in return when she helps somepony. But when she does ask for one thing she becomes very demanding, focused on that single thing and she wont give up till that thing becomes hers and hers alone. She is a one track mind that will reach whatever goal she puts her mind to and remove any obstacle in her way by any means necessary.

She scowled, "Thunderclap, I swear if you-"

"MOM!" screamed a voice from outside.

"That sounded like Rumble we better go check on him!" Thunderclap said smiling nervously.

Hurricane continues to scowl but let him go for now, "Will talk more about this later." she said walking towards the front door.

He sighs with relief following his wife to check on there son.

When they open the front door, the first thing they saw where open skies and clouds in the sky. Like some of the other pegasus in Ponyville there family lived above in the clouds in there cloud home feet from the ground. They looked over the edge down at the ground below where they saw Rumble bellow.

"Mom, we need help!" Rumble called up.to them.

Both of them flew down to Rumble to see what was wrong, landing on the grassy ground with a thud.

"Honey what's wrong and where is your brother?" Hurricane asked, not noticing there was something ridding on his back.

Thunderlane climbed on his brothers head when he heard his mothers voice and looked at the two adults, "Mama!" he cried still a bit teary from earlier.

She gasped seeing that unmistakable look Thunderlane had when he was a foal, "Oh baby what's happened to you!?" Hurricane said grabbing him and cradling the foal in her arms, her motherly instincts taking over.

"Rumble what's happened?" His father asked him.

Rumble explains everything that happened at the park, to Zecora and to Thunderlane's regression. Both parents listen carefully as there now oldest son spoke as Hurricane smothered her new baby boy, cooing and kissing him to keep him calm.

"So that's it I told you everything,"

"So Zecora turned your brother into a foal for being rude to her?" Thunderclap repeated and Rumble nodded.

Hurricane frowned down at Thunderlane wagging a hoof, "Shame on you Thunderlane, when a mare says no she means no!"

"Sowwy Mama." Thunderlane whimpers cuddling into her coat.

"So what do we do now?" Rumble asked.

"Well we could go find Zecora and ask her to maybe find us a cure and-"

"No, I don't think that's needed honey,"

He looks at his wife surprised, "Why not."

She smiles nuzzling her sons little head, "Well our son was kinda at fault here maybe spending a little time as a foal will teach him a good lesson."

Thunderclap raised a brow, "That doesn't even make sense?"

"And don't forget what we just talked about earlier, Thunderclap!" she yelled giving her husband a sweet innocent smile.

"But.." he paused when he saw the fire within his wife eyes that screamed bloody murder to be careful of what he says next, "Uh you can keep him!"

"Good!" she beamed before flying back up towards there home, "Come along Rumble where going to have to remodel your brothers room."

"Okay Mom." Rumble said flying up next to her.

"But Mama me no wanna stay a foaw!" Thunderlane whines.

"Aw don't worry about it sweetie, just suckle your little hoof." His mother said ignoring his pleas.

"But I-mmmh!" He was cut off when his mother slides his own hoof into his mouth. Instead of pulling it out he started steadily suckling his hoof feeling actually more calm from suckling it and kinda liking it.

'I hope this doesn't affect my chances of getting a mare?' he thought to himself.

Author's Note:

If anyone has a problem with this chapter leave a comment or you know if you like it keep watching and I'll see you next time.

Sorry I cant do a good Zecora, I do not know how to rhyme for the life of me:(