• Published 28th May 2014
  • 18,472 Views, 94 Comments

Ponyville Pollen - Froslass in Chains



A strange desire comes over the citizens of Ponyville and they find themselves in a heat they can't control. Sex pollen story.

  • ...
31
 94
 18,472
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

This chapter was kinda meh for me. It feels like you were building up to some form of conflict with Twilight trying to find a cure and pinkie trying to break in, then we cut away to a couple chapters of pointless sex and then when we cut back and the conflict is over, basically invalidating all of Twilight's appearances in the story before then. Hell, it doesn't even end with some form meaningful connection between her and Spike which is what I thought it was building towards based on their interactions, since this whole chapter was just another protracted orgy scene.

I really think this needs more chapters.

Sunset and Sonata please.

prince blueblood and big macintosh?

Can you write in a Tiny Applejack? Think of the possibilities...

5491030
This entire story is one big orgy scene, and has never claimed to be anything else. If you expected anything else, you haven't been paying attention.

5871276
That's moronic. If the story was just trying to be one big protracted orgy scene then fine but it was very clearly trying to build tension with Twilight barricading herself and Spike in and Pinkie trying to break in and no amount of sex justifies the bad writing of a build up with no satisfactory climax. My point was that effort was put into establishing Twilight's situation, and then when we jump back to her all of that has been rendered redundant. She kept going on and on about trying to fix the problem but when we cut back to her, she's given up on that. Like I said, you could literally cut all of Twilight's scenes before that one for all the effect it would have on the story has a cohesive whole. Regardless of whether its porn or not, its bad writing from a technically stand point and I'm going to call the author on it.

No joke, it took me about 5 minutes to think of a much better chapter from a story perspective. Don't believe me? Here:

Pinkie breaks in and tries to get Twilight into the orgy but Spike grows jealous and grows larger as a result, breaking out of the library and taking Twilight with him into the Everfree forest, where they run into the dragon from owls well that ends well and Spike fucks him into submission. Now, Twilight, Spike, the now femmie dragon (cause dragons emotions affect their size and shape) and Zecora, who saw their escape and followed them to the cave, are trying to work together to stop what's happening. Meanwhile, Pinkie and her...roving orgy are spreading out to further towns, including Canterlot.

See, it's not that hard to give a satisfying payoff to all that build-up, double entendre intended. Character growth between Spike and Twi, an established antagonist and protagonist, etc etc.

Is the storie going to continue?

5871663 True, on all points, but only if the point of the story was for someone to stop the pollen, which at this point does not seem likely. Much more likely is this story is about the ponies trying to stop the pollen, but failing, and succumbing to it. Sort of a "evil overlord takes over by giving everyone what they want" type deal, only the "evil overlord" is the pollen.

Notice that the only thing that really changes is the ponies attitude, and therefor involvement with, sex as well as some physical changes to help them keep up with their new attitude. They clearly state that they have kept trying to live life as normal, just with a more mature lifestyle.

As such the climax/tension building would probably be whenever a pony who before has been resisting succumbs to the pollen, with the resolution of the story as a whole being that, yes some things have changed, but more has stayed the same.

Or not. I could be wrong, and you right, but hey, it's porn, it doesn't need a good storyline.

6834803
You missed the point of what I was saying. The problem is not that Twilight isn't going to fine a cure, that that is the ending, its that there IS no ending. The story spends a fair amount of time building up the side-story of Twilight trying to find a cure, then cuts away to a series of inconsequential scenes and then when we see Twilight next its all over. That isn't how you write. If that is how Twilight's subplot is supposed to end, then the author should have SHOWN us. Otherwise, everything that came before that involved Twilight was inconsequential and could have been cut.

I hope this continues in the future. It is a rather nice read! :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment