• Published 26th May 2014
  • 6,547 Views, 113 Comments

The Black Pearl - Bass Canon



A strange artifact comes into the hand of one Twilight Sparkle. It's devious nature is being revealed in front of her very eyes, and it seems she is the only hope Ponyville has. Her struggle is shown in her letters to her mentor.

  • ...
43
 113
 6,547
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )
Comment posted by lordofmyth deleted Jun 2nd, 2014

the pearl tales? can't wait!

Can we do the sequel in real time this time around and not through letters. It would be a longer story but it would be fun to see it happen slowly. Town by town.

4487097 Did you steal my draft? :pinkiegasp:
Buckle up girls, we are going on a road trip! :pinkiecrazy:

4487104 Ooh, this'll be fun!

4487171 Glad to have you on board,

But.. but.. somepony has to do the paperwork! And its hard to do that when your queen is using that paper to give you papercuts on your no no places!

How can a country run in such a manner? It's madness! MADNESS!

Encore please, that is what we need, an encore.

okay, so molestia was always aware of what was going on and just waited for an illusion spell wo wear off? okay...

Second, did she really just say that she wanted to have sex with her own daughter? I knew molestia was crazy but....

Third, why did Discord not just turn her back to her old self when he was her husband? im sure his outside of the rules chaos magic could do that.

And lastly, why is she suddenly Queen? Why is it that there can never be a good Queen or an evil Princess in fiction? Why do Princesses always have to be good and Queens always have to be bad? it gets a bit boring after a while, really.

Bonus: Why the F did the Elements of Harmony work for Twilight if she was originally an evil pony and her good side just a facade? And dont the elements pose the biggest thread to them and their plans now?

I hope some of these questions will be answered in a possible sequel^^ For as much as I just pointed out plotholes and unanswered questions, I am very curious to see how they take back Equestria^^

4490223 Well:
1. It was not an illusion spell, more of a memory alternation one. Everyone remembers who they are now, but during the spell's effect they "were" Celestia and co. , and their past was not accessible to them.
2. If you felt unnerved by her comment, it worked. Molestia's two favorite things are flanks and making others question their morals. Sure, you stayed against it, but your mind had to go there to ask itself.
3. Ahem, he was a married man. I bet he saw the fact she didn't remember as a vacation! Joke aside, I call my "Discord is insane" card here. Yes, he could have, but where is the fun in that?
4. It's simple really. Princess have been the symbol of a virgin woman for centuries, and nowadays it is the epitome of a clean soul. Queen's are mature, they know what they want, and they know how to get it. A dominant princess seems like a brat to me, while a Queen can be both alluring and dominating. Maturity is key.
BONUS: Honestly, I did not think that far. But I guess the fact her evil was actually outside in The Pearl made it so that she was actually a good pony at the time. As for the rest of The Mane 6, they were legit. They are not a thousand years old, they were themselves. So yeah, they get to be evil for the first time, I bet Dashie is excited!

I hope this gives you some explanation, but remember, this is for fun, so don't expect to much elaborate back-stories. This is a stretch as it is! :twilightsmile:

4500202 yeah, I know^^ i've done something similar to another story on another site as well^^; I should learn to keep my questiions to myself with fics like this^^; Still, thanks for taking the time to actually answer all my questions^^ :twilightsmile: that's pretty epic of you^^

4501520 Anytime, I do enjoy world exposition, but given the material, I go by the logic of having only slightly more plot holes than the canon.

well ok then.....

In that photo........it looks like..........twilight's tail..........is coming out........of her butthole.:trollestia::facehoof:

4530786 Nah, it's just been roped, so the base of it is hidden behind the skirt.

I"m a bit confused, you said they had hands and hooves, but there is no Anthro tag.

This is a bit confusing... no anthro tag for the hands part?

So when are you going to make the pearl tales be.?.

5014398 Currently working on a new idea, so BPT is on the afterburner. Due to real life obligations, my writing can only continue in October.

so when is the pearl tale going to be?

Quick question, what are TF and M/C?

6777962 Transformation and Mind Control.

6782121 There is a reason why it is said on the cover. If that is not your thing, you know it awaits you inside.

6783711 I thank you for the advance warning.

7377195 She even got a multicolored hat out of it, how cool is that!

7377254 Oh AJ is cool alright. Cool and positively delicious!

Oh, shit. Molestia's return. :twilightoops:

Amazing book one now please make the next book in the full story i want to know what happens next!

Login or register to comment