• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 4,911 Views, 94 Comments

Equestria Zero - isjor1



My name is Nathaniel, or at least it used to be, and I was sent to equestria after buying gentek pendent at Comicon. Now I am a statue of everyone's favorite prototype James Heller. Let's just hope everypony can also say that as I break out

  • ...
21
 94
 4,911

Welcome to Ponyville.

(Present location: outside Ponyville p.o.v James Heller)

Finally I made it.

After spending a total of 5 minutes running through the forest. I have came out into an urban town. The streets were filled with confused ponies. "Is that one covered in jelly? What the fuck happened here."
I waited until the coast was clear to make a run for the alley. Once there I scaled the building to get a better look knowing that whoever owned the place can pay for the broken bricks. On the roof I was able to get a clear view of everything. There was a gingerbread house in one direction. A carousel in another direction. What looks like a farm out on the horizon. A bigger building then the one I was on which I guess what this place's town hall. Ponies were everywhere and they were celebrating for a reason I couldn't even guess.Why am I even here. Come on ,Nate, your not being rational here. You know what happens when you stay in an area for too long. You would put these people's lives in danger just to satisfy your curiosity. The real James Heller would never do something so damn stupid. I just sighed. "But I'm not the real James Heller am I? The real James Heller wouldn't be afraid. Look at me scolding myself. I must really be going insane. If that's even possible for someone like me." I took a step and part of the roof gave away.Damn it! The building took more damage than I thought. I sighed. "Well, It's probably best if I leave before I get caught." Without even thinking I dropped back down into the alley. Only this time my landing gained someone's attention. A brown stallion with a greased back, dark grey mane in a black tux with a red tie that had a dollar symbol on it was staring at me from the alley entrance. His eyes shrunk to pinpricks and he started to back up. Once again without even thinking of the consequences I rushed the stallion and pulled him into the alleyway with my hand over his maw so he couldn't scream. I may have grabbed it a little too hard as he was trying to scream in pain and/or fright. Okay I panicked a little. Can you blame me for what happened next.
In a whisper I told him, "I am going to let you go. Don't scream. Just cooperate with me and you can go about your day like this never happened. Understood."
He tried to shake his head but I was just holding on too tight. I let go of him. He ran to the other end of the alley. At least he didn't scream. The dumbass instead pulls out a gun. "Okay man you definitely don't want to do that."
"Stay away from me agent of Discord." He aims it directly at me and was ready to fire. I put my hands up.
"Look just calm down. A lot has happened today and you are probably stressed, but I am not an agent of whatever." I took a step towards him. "Just lower the gun. No one needs to get hurt. I just want to stay hidden okay. I'm sorry i pulled you in here, but I need you to just stay calm." He wasn't listening to me. He pulled the trigger. I was hit in the eye and then everything went red. He didn't have enough time to scream. I lost control of myself and crushed his skull. Then the tendrils came out of my hand to consume the body. Nothing was left of him. Not even the blood that was sprayed on the wall was spared. Then I clutched my head from the pain as memories flooded my mind.

Web of Intrigue Sequences 1 Filthy Rich

Diamond, where are you? I was running for my life. This all started when the clouds turned pink and rained chocolate. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I wish I did. The roads had turned to soap. That's not even the worst of it. Animals have been acting crazy and either growing extra limbs, or growing longer ones. Buildings were being flipped upside down with earth ponies and unicorns who couldn't teleport being trapped inside. The town had become completely covered in chaos. Those who weren't as lucky as me were caught by that monster Discord. Saying his name brings fear and hatred to my being. Those who were caught started acted very strange. My old friend Big Macintosh was one of the first to be caught. When he was let go he started acting like a dog. I know earth ponies have power over the soil, but the way he dug was anything but natural. Next was Granny Smith. She sure did put up a fight for an old lady, but she suffered the same fate as her grandson. She was put down and just started dancing in a horrifying manner. I say horrifying because she was stripping as she danced. She used her cane like it was a pole. We all ran. Only one thing was on my mind. Get to my daughter. I didn't get far because of the one thing I heard. Her voice. My little girl's voice. I turned around. That monster had her in his grip.

"My aren't you a cute one." She tried to swing at him. "And a feisty one as well. Yes you will do perfectly."

"Let me go! Somepony help." She kept struggling. I started running back. I had to protect her. Discord snapped his fingers again. Diamond Tiara's irises turned into swirls. Her mane went puffy like Pinkie Pie's. Her yellow jacket turned solid pink and the Tiara that she always wore, the last gift she ever received from her mother, turned into a beanie.
"Hello Screw Ball."

Web of Intrigue Sequence 1 Filthy Rich Part 2

"Dad, can't you stay a little bit longer?" asked a young pink filly in a yellow and black Jacket with a tiara.

Please don't look at me like that "I would love to princess, but you know I have to go to work. How about this. When I come back I will get you what ever you want. Now be good and remember daddy loves you." I left and closed the door. Leaving my daughter once again. I will never let them have you Diamond. Please forgive me for ignoring you for so long
I say this every time I leave. *Equestria Girls ring tone*
"Hello. Mr. Rich speaking."

"Filthy, we need more of the samples delivered. You already know where to send them. Make sure they are here by noon tomorrow. This time I will be there personally. And for Celeista's sake change that god damned ring tone."

"Understood Sir."

"Also remember. The family appreciates the sacrifices you make so don't disappoint. More than one head will be had if you mess up.*hangs up* *Memory end*.

The pain left when the memories ended. I was standing there except it wasn't me standing. I had become Filthy Rich and if his memories are anything to go by. I am now filthy FUCKING rich. My eyes turned to dollar signs at the thought of what I would buy. I am so buying me a car, a boat, a shark tank, a hotdog, and the most important thing, my own pizzeria. "Okay James get a hold of yourself. If you are going to stay like this then you need to play the role. Filthy was here because he had to deliver something. Just find the cart and get the goods and get paid. Then go waste it all on ill advised purchases." Lets see. His first piano recital, buying zap apple jam from Granny Smith, the day his daughter was born, the day his wife died, watching My Little Gecko and buying it's merchandise... The fuck? Seriously? What kind of guy watches a show meant for little girls and buys it's toys for himself. On second thought I can look through the memories later I got business to attend to.I left the alley and found where he had left his "Holy fucking shit that car shines." Anyway I got the containers out of the trunk and waited. Ten minutes later, the guy Filthy was waiting for pulled up. He was tall, dark grey threstral with a blue and black stripped mane. We nodded at each other. Like usually when Filthy delivers we got out of the cars and exchanged the keys. I was hoping to get away but he stopped me.
"Leaving so soon Filthy. After all we been through I don't even get a good bye." Okay here goes. Identity theft powers activate.

"You have what you came for. What else is there left to say? Both our times are valuable so stop wasting mine. I just hope the family appreciates the sacrifices you make Tight Lip."
He nodded in approval and left. Fucking passwords are annoying as hell. I stepped into the car and found my payment. The dollar signs were back. "I may be new to town, but this is the best damned welcome I ever got." With that said I sped off to waste another person's money. "I am so happy right now. Fuck it I am going to sing. I want to see someone try to take my man card."

If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!

In the club on the late night, feelin right
Lookin tryin to spot somethin real nice
Lookin for a little shorty hot and horny so that I can take home
I can take home
She can be 18 wit an attitude
or 19 kinda snotty actin real rude
Boo, as long as you a thicky thicky thick girl you know that it's on
(Know that it's on)
I peep something comin towards me up the dance floor
Sexy and real slow hey
Sayin she was peepin and I dig the last video
So when Nelly, can we go; how could I tell her no?
Her measurements were 36-25-34
Yellin I like the way you brush your hair
And I like those stylish clothes you wear
I like the way the light hit the ice and glare
And I can see you moving way over there

If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!


Face and body front and back, don't know how to act
Without no vouchers or boozers she's bringin nuttin back
You should feel the impact, shop on plastic
when the sky's the limit and them haters can't get past that
Watch me as I gas that, 4.6 Range
Watch the candy paint change, everytime I switch lanes
It feel strange now
Makin a livin off my brain, instead of 'caine now
I got the title from my momma put the whip in my own name now
Damn shit done changed now
Runnin credit checks with no shame now
I feel the fame now come on, I can't complain now no more
Shit I'm the mayne now, in and out my own town
I'm gettin pages out of New Jersey, from Courtney B.
Tellin me about a party up in NYC
Can I make it? Damn right, I be on the next flight
Payin cash; first class - sittin next to Vanna White
Come on If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!
If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!

Check, check -- yo, I know somethin you don't know
And I got somethin to tell ya
You won't believe how many people, straight doubted the flow
Most said that I was a failure
But now the same motherfuckers askin me fo' dough
And I'm yellin, "I can't help ya"
"But Nelly can we get tickets to the next show?"
Hell no what's witchu?! you for real?!

Hey yo, now that I'm a fly guy, and I fly high
Niggaz wanna know why, why I fly by
But yo it's all good, Range Rover all wood
Do me like you should - fuck me good, suck me good
We be no stud niggaz, wishin you was niggaz
Poppin like we drug dealers, sippin Crissy, bubb' mackin
Honey in the club, me in the Benz
Icy grip, tellin me to leave wit you and your friends
So if shorty wanna... knock, we knockin to this
And if shorty wanna... rock, we rockin to this
And if shorty wanna... pop, we poppin the Crist'
Shorty wanna see the ice, then I ice the wrist
City talk, Nelly listen; Nelly talk, city listen
When I fuck fly bitches; when I walk pay attention
See the ice and the glist'; niggaz starin or they diss
Honies lookin all they wish - come on boo, gimme kiss

If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!

Hey, must be the money!
Hey, must be the money!
Hey, must be the money!
Must be the money!

If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money!

If you wanna go and get high wit me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-y
Oh why must I feel this way? Hey, must be the money!

Author's Note:

I regret nothing.

I first heard this song when watching a movie called Soul Plane
I wanted an excuse to bring this song into the story

Comments ( 39 )

everyone's favorite prototype James Heller.

Define everyone.

4609095 Sorry
What I meant was the only prototype since all the others are dead. :P

4609564 First of all, just because something is dead in 'canon' (I hesitate to call Prototype 2 that) doesn't mean it can't be people's favorites. Second of all, Pariah!

4609574 Dude I knew you would bring him up
Allow me to correct myself
Just give me his address and all of our problems will be solved:pinkiecrazy:
also you shouldn't take things so seriously
also why would you hesitate to not call prototype 2 canon.

4609701 Pariah? He's... somewhere in California. Don't bother, though, because he can do anything you can do or could learn to do.

Because I hate Prototype 2's story.

4609707 Then let our battle be the story behind prototype 3. If I don't come back alive. Tell Dana to take care of my little girl.

4609797 He's not even doing anything! He's just been sitting in California for 40 years.

Comment posted by Europa deleted Jun 28th, 2014

4609837 The fact that he is in California while I am in Zombieland sends me into a rage.
He gets to surf in the waves while I'm surfing a sea of corpses.

4609707 I will admit that the story is not as good as Prototype one, but it, supposedly, makes sense when you play prototype 3; which was being made when activision got pulled.

After proto 1 alex more or less got spilt into his yin and yang. Alex mercer and blacklight. Blacklight went and did what any virus would do. Infiltrate, destroy, take over. Alex Mercer went into a coma and had his base form changed. Heller fought blacklight. Alex wakes up right after Dana says what do we do now. I don't know more than that but I'm still hoping someone decides to finish it. Just like Conkers sequel(not that butt hurt garbage reboot).

4610401 I don't believe you. Source for this info?

4610406 I first saw it here use crt+f and type "GAMES_CASTER"

then here

I couldn't find anything else that gave a solid, consecutive answer.

4610469 I'm not seeing anything credible. The first person seems just like someone who really wishes Prototype 3 will come out, and the second person says you can see it from a website, but then suspiciously gives no URL.

There will not be a Prototype 3. Accept it and move on.

Comment posted by Europa deleted Jun 28th, 2014

4610495 There was another source, that was definitely more credible but that took awhile to find, and I forgot to favourite it. Also I didn't see what the third post was. What did you say that got deleted?

4610709 I deleted it myself; I double posted. I've been doing that a lot lately...

Didn't like it…

4611281 didn't like what
prototype 2's story
or this chapter

4611954 good to know :pinkiehappy:

4611970 what, you think I'm another one who doesn't like Prototype 2?

4612079 no just that I was confused if you were following the comment thread or not
I said good to know because this chapter I had no idea what I was doing. I just threw something together and it made some sort of sense in the end

>>isjor1 What song is that.

4615612

Ride with me by Nelly

4638052 yeah I aint gonna censor shit any more
fuck the police

eh what the hell.

let's see where this goes.

4638448 welcome to the dark side
Have a cookie

4677589 What exactly about that makes no sense?

4677633 okay i just finished reading the latest chapter and i looks like it's there tech is like our to an extent
so why not have body armor then having medieval armor :trixieshiftright: unlesss....it's power armor then makes it sense

4677905 the armor is powered yes:pinkiecrazy:
pinkie is pleased yes:pinkiecrazy:

4677932 i am a Prototype fan so this fic peaked my interest, but now i want to see the other side keep ti up i want to see this fic finish:pinkiehappy:

4677943 I am going to start updating again next week
start telling it from other point of views now that we have more people.

4678190 you,said that one week ago hmm weeeeelllllll:duck:

4719304 look at the blog post to know why the chapter is gong to be late

everyone's favorite prototype

Ehhhh :unsuresweetie:

The part about the adults watching little girl shows and buying merchandise- I see whar you did there. Nice.

5355300 Where everything goes to shit
eeyup :eeyup:

Favorite prototype is actually Alex Fucking Mercer

Login or register to comment