• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 4,911 Views, 94 Comments

Equestria Zero - isjor1



My name is Nathaniel, or at least it used to be, and I was sent to equestria after buying gentek pendent at Comicon. Now I am a statue of everyone's favorite prototype James Heller. Let's just hope everypony can also say that as I break out

  • ...
21
 94
 4,911

One hell of a trip

(Present, Canterlot statue gardens, POV James).

It was a nice shinning day in the gardens. The wind was blowing, the sun was shinning, and the birds were getting crap all over me.

"I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life."

After contemplating my life choices, I hear a group of tourist approaching.

"Mrs. Cheerilee, what is that statue?"

"That statue, Pip, is called Blacklight."

Blacklight, really princess, you so racist.

Legend has it that, 1000 years ago a strange being who called himself James Heller appeared in what is now known as the Everfree Forest. Blacklight destroyed many old villages and caused those inhabitants to go insane.

In my defense, those villagers tried to kill me and I barely had any control of my powers. Sheesh, ya think the princesses would give a brother a chance to explain himself.

"In his final moments, he fought against both princesses and was defeated and sealed in stone."

"He doesn't look that tough, I bet Rainbow Dash could have beat him easy."

Why don't you say that to my face kid, I could use some extra bio-mass.

"Come on children it’s time to move on to the next statue."

"Come on Scoots, we're gonna see teh weird lookin one"

At this point the young, orange adolescent was in my face. Staring at me intently.

What the f*** is wrong with this kid.

A squeaky voice then yelled. "Scootaloo hurry up. You're falling behind,"

"Coming, WOAH!"

The one named Scootaloo had just tripped on her own two hooves. As she got up, she noticed that she scrapped her knee.

As she ran away I could already feel something change. The blood that landed on me had already disappeared.

No f****** way. The stone is breaking!

A large rumble overtook the gardens as random tentacles exploded in the air. Then as quickly as they appeared they returned to the point of origin.

"Guess whose back b****es."

(1000 years ago, location: POV: James)

"So come aboard and bring along all your hopes and dreams. Together we will find adrifting what were looking for. There's always room for you, if you wanna be my friend. We are. We are on the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!"

WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE F*** I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!!"

My name is Nathaniel Janes and I am currently on a trip to Comicon with my best friend Josh and his sister Jen.

This will be my first convention. This is my first because I don't really like to attend those geek traps. The only reason I am going is because I lost a stupid bet to Josh. "Quit complaining James, if you didn't want to come, you shouldn't have tried to beat me in drunk smash bros."

My two idiot friends are huge fans of prototype. So much that they decided to dress up as the Mercer siblings. Josh was wearing a button-up white shirt kept partially buttoned, a plain gray hoodie, and a black leather jacket with a red tribal design on the back, plain blue jeans and black shoes. Jen was wearing a grey hoodie with a grey and black striped shirt underneath, a short denim skirt with a pair of black tights and a pair of red sneakers. Her brown hair was spiked and she was wearing silver blue contacts. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that they were the real deal. Since I lost the bet, I have to dress up as James Heller. I had my perfect afro shaved off because if I was gonna be forced into this, then I was gonna commit to the character and prove that I can enjoy myself even though I am being forced to do something. I am wearing black boots, dark blue jeans with a black leather belt, a black shirt, fingerless black gloves and finally James Heller's signature jacket. I have to say that I looked bad ass.

"Better not antagonize him Alex or he may consume you."

"Oh ha-ha, Dana."

Gosh those two can be annoying sometimes. "How far away are we from the convention?"

"We will be there in about an hour or two."

F*** my life.

(Comicon)

This place is huge. Comicon, the place where every geek and nerd can spend a life time’s fortune on things that will collect dust unless they are in a case. I think I may be a little bit excited. That was when I saw the hungry look in my friends' eyes. Far towards the back was a booth selling nothing but prototype merchandise. Of course being the suckers we are, we quickly run up and gaze at the prototype glory. They had clothes, action figures, and even realistic looking weapons. The vendor was a tall, had short hair, and was wearing sunglasses and a black t-shirt.

“Ah yes welcome Mercer family and James. See anything you like.”

I still don’t know why but there was something that did catch my eye. In one of the cases towards the back was a locket with the forever bad guy’s Gentek symbol. 3 black hexagons forming a triangle. I…. I just had to buy it.

“Hey merch what’s that over there.”

“Can you be more specific please?”

“In the case, the Gentek locket.”

“Oh this my friend.” He says as he pulls out the trinket. “Not for sale.”

OH HAAAAAAILLL NAH. I IS GETTIN THAT LOCKET.

“Oh come on dude, please you have sell me it.”

That’s when Josh decides to butt in.

“Um Nate, do you really need that thing. Why are you so obsessed over it?”

“Because it’s shiny and I want it. Now please sell it, I will pay anything.”

“Tree Fiddy.”

HE CHANGED HIS MIND THAT FAST!! If life was an anime, this would be the part where everyone falls over.

“Fine. Take yo dang tree fiddy you dang loch ness monster.” I say as I fish out my glorious torn apart wallet and pull out 3 dollars and fifty cents.

My "friends" , really questioning my life choices, gathered around me to look at this epix sh1ny pl0x.

He hands me the locket and as I put it on he says the weirdest thing.

“Enjoy the drug trip bros.”

A strange sensation suddenly came over me. The world was spinning. The pain was enormous. It felt like every cell in my body was being torn apart and remade. Tendrils were coming out of me. Jen backed up and Josh went to who knows where. I remember trying to scream at one point but nothing would come out.

“What...” was all I had enough time to say before life puked rainbows in my face.

Author's Note:

My first time writing a story. All forms of criticisms are appreciated. Also if anyone wants to be an editor then plz help me. I don't care if people like this story or not, i won't give up on it.