• Published 10th May 2014
  • 2,068 Views, 33 Comments

Aperture Science Otherworldly Exploration Initiative - Swordoath



Wheatley has been in space for quite some time now. He and the other cores which had been used to corrupt him receive an offer to return - On one condition. They must establish peaceful contact with an alien world. It goes as well as you'd think

  • ...
0
 33
 2,068

A Secret Mission

Everyone had decided to take the train back to Ponyville, as it was less difficult than a massive teleport from Twilight. Wheatley, Rick, The Fact Sphere and their yet unnamed companion sat in one cart, as the rest of the carts ahead were full up. The one they temporarily resided in was too small for the girls to stay with them, mainly because it was the luggage cart. In retrospect, they were lucky to qualify as luggage, or else they'd have needed to wait for the next train.

"... And that is why magic does not exist." Concluded the Fact Sphere.

"Mate, you're a bloomin' unicorn. He's a bloomin' unicorn. You both can use magic just fine- Incoming Aperture Science transmission." The last part came out in a voice not his own.

"Hello again," A holographic image of GLaDOS hovered in front of Wheatley's eye. "I can see the ponies were intelligent enough to construct your bodies. I find that now, as you are secluded from them in the moment, would be a good time to reveal the true nature of your mission."

"Lady, I don't think I like were this is going." Rick then yelped in pain as an electric shock traveled through his body.

"Be quiet. I am speaking." GLaDOS said. "Anyway, the true purpose of your mission is to find out how their so-called 'magic' works. And yes, I am admitting to it's existence. With the knowledge of how magic functions, just think of all the machines and robots we could power. The tests we could conduct!"

"Hmm hmm hmm hm," Hummed the orange-eyed Unicore. "Magic. Know a lot about magic. Gonna know it all."

"Yes, that is your purpose here. But do not forget about the apparent magic of flight and regrowth possessed by the other breeds of pony. Those too can be of use to me. Now that you know your mission, I'll be checking in regularly to see your progress."

"Listen here lady, just because we're here doesn't mean they trust us yet. They won't be telling us everything right off the bat."

"Which is why you must gain their trust. Through any means necessary. But that is not my problem, it's yours." She laughed gently. "Goodbye, misfits." And with that, the hologram phased out.

Comments ( 6 )

more, more, more, more, gotta have more, please more, more please, the More Sphere wants more, ba, ba, ba

This is becoming one of my favourite fanfictions. If any fanfic should be continued it's this one. I know it can be hard to complete a story but pkease don't give up on this!

Come on, Swordy. We're all wait'n for the next part! I know you've got it in you!

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

more? I Like.

10832843
Shame that I'll be the cake. :ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment