• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 5,020 Views, 619 Comments

Out of place; inspired by the colab ponyfall - TheObserver1231



My fav pony shows up out of the blue and gives someone a revamp to there life.

  • ...
47
 619
 5,020
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 41 )

QUICK, CHECK YOUR TUMBLR!!!!!!

689839 Sorry. BUT I WON!!!

689853 holy shit! *get's sucked through dimensional rift for major fourth wall destruction.

This never happened and that message was never received because you just fucked the story's shit up beyond repair!

689864 Ahh, fuck you.
goddamn fourth-wall!!!
You know this proves that the fourth wall exists, right?
Edit: Will Twi still be able to post on her Tumblr?

689876 Only if she manages to find a computer which won't be likely. Unless of coarse we happen to use the magic to our benefit and brings some earth technology to Equestria.

Of coarse the fourth wall exists. I break the fourth wall all the time, saying stupid things and looking at the camera.

689890 Brohoof for doing the same thing.
*Turns head* "Isn't that right, folks?"

689903 /)
WHAT NOW? QUESTION SENT, BEEYATCH!

689908 Man, you have no idea how good it feels to have so many notifications. It's been way too long.
It's only noon and I've already received over fifty! Man it's been way too long.

689912 But did you get the question?
Also, here's some dragon language for yah:
svabol jaka, riika?
What now, bitch?

689912 BRO CHECK YOUR TUMBLR

689927>>689916 I don't play skyrim and HOLD ON BRO, geez

689932 NOT SKRIM ITS DandD YOU GIANT FUCK!
Also, you should. It's rather fun.

689937 where's all this hostility coming from? Easy bro, I'm not the hugest fan of Fantasy stuff so calm it down when I don't get all your Baldur's Gate stuff.

si mi bivai. si jahus drekim vi tisvelk xiekiv.
(I am sorry. I was being a bad person.)
Also it's not Baldurs Gate. It's Skyrim. And that was DandD.
dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Fluttershy.png

689959 Like I said, Fantasy games isn't my thing. And until LARPing allows the use of real cledieamorph's I won't be big with that either. So take it easy on me with all the stuff. Games=shit, Knowledge=well read.
I've watched lord of the rings more than once so...
And all the books James has are books that I have.

689970 OK then!
BTW, I'm gonna keep making reference till Kingdom Come.

700116 you'll have a lot to read. do keep a box of tissues nearby for various reasons.

700507 I am on the sequel. And this isn't ponyfall, it's just "inspired by". They already have someone doing Twilight on theirs and it'll probably be better but, eh what the hell. Hope you like the rest and how it goes.

loved it, there were very few errors as a whole, the story was lovely, you sir are likely the only writer who would hold my attention for so many chapters, other than a few popular writers :twilightsmile:

948460 Thanks, I need that pick me up when I found it. :pinkiesad2:

950024
I've been thinking of making my own fic, so i was wondering if you could give me some tips on developing character personalities, if that's okay with you? :twilightsheepish:
also im going to start reading the sequel to this at some point tomorrow.

950055 'kay, what d'ya wanna know?

950063
well, how would i go about making a character show slow progression of acceptance to another over a long period, such as, say twilight starts with a great distrust with one of the characters and you want her to grow to like him through many events, instead of like some writers have done where they skip months and the characters have an instant relationship of some sort from many unmentioned events.
also this came as an after thought, could we discus this in PM's.

396567
Honestly... There is not a single thing wrong with this fic.
I've personaly always thought that PonyFall was an excelent idea, but they always somehow managed to screw it up and kill the story for me.
Yours didn't. And I think it's becaus you're not in the group, so you can work independantly.
A word of advice: DON'T CHANGE A THING.
This is one of my favorite stories, and you're ine of my favorite writers.
What you're doing here is great, and I hope my future stories can be as great as yours.

1552819
I really wish you came around much earlier. I really could'a used that a while back. :twilightsheepish:

1553590
Yeah... Sorry about that.
I actually found this story a while ago, but never got around to reading it.
I've actually just started (I'm on Chapter 13).
This has to be one of my favorite human fics.
I wish I could have started sooner, but school, parents, and even my own Fics have kept me from being on here as long as I like.
At least your confidence is up high enough to allow you to write a sequal, which I'm really looking forward to reading!
Like I said before; You've got a great thing going for you here, and I look forward to seeing more of you in the future!

1557706 So, how far you in now, mate? Still reading on, done, or just been busy for the while?

1817596 He made another account. And you can see how long ago these were posted. They're not fresh.

1817923 Yes. I and my writing friends, him included, joke about it all the time. Liking the story so far?

2246510 Already did yonks ago, man.

2725879 I used bits and references since I love the game so much.

Clinton Township, Michigan

Woah, Woah, Woah. Hold on, by Clinton Township, Michigan do you mean the one with the Clinton Redskins in Lenawee County or are you talking about the other Clinton?

3986090 Eh. It's not really worth reading anyways.

4042637 Damn, that'd be pretty cool if you had been one of my friends from before I moved a few years ago.

Login or register to comment