• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

See You Soon!

“T-the portal!”

Everyone except Wendy screamed. Everyone looked at it with fear and relief.

“Well I guess,...we leave now.” Fluttershy said quietly.

Mabel and Dipper gave them Mane 6 sympathetic looks.

“I guess you do...”

“Well…I guess this is goodbye,...” Twilight said despondantly as everyone exchanged hugs and mournful goodbyes.

As soon as the goodbyes were said and hugs were pulled away from, The Mane 6 gave them one last look of sadness and stepped into the portal. But as soon as they tried to walk through it, a force field blocked them, like glass.

“Huh?!” Everyone said as they tried to push it away.

Everyone gave each other raised eyebrows and crooked mouths.

“Why is this happening?” Twilight questioned.

Just then, a note flew out of the portal and landed on Mabel's hair.

“Whats this?!” Mabel said as she picked it off and read it aloud.

WHEN WORLDS UNITE, CHAOS IS ON ITS WAY. WHEN CHAOS MAKERS UNITE, ALL WORLDS ARE DOOMED, UNLESS THE SPECIALS SAVE THE WORLD.

Everyone had different thoughts at once. DISCORD! TRIXIE! SUNSET SHIMMER! BILL! GIDEON! PACIFICA!

“This is bad!” Dash yelled.

The other 8 agreed. But it was too late. The portal glowed and buzzed with activity as it would do something that would change the lives of everyone and even history.

Author's Note:

PHEW. That took like, an hour... TO EDIT!!!

The dumb text was in the wrong dumb format!! My friend (pinecest11) and I wrote this before we joined Fimfic, so I didn't know about all the formatting. So I had to edit BOTH of them by myself (except we tried it last month but it was STILL the wrong format so I had to fix it AGAIN by myself). I HOPE YOU SEE THIS PINECEST11!!!!

Anyway, hope you like it!

Comments ( 11 )

Well i thought i would have a Twillight love Dipper and Dipper love Twilight Story again but it´s ok. It was to short for me and a bit to fast with the thing that happen. I still like it somehow but i like the first one more. I give you an thumb up.

4247933 Thanks for all the constructive criticism! Personally, I liked the first one more too!keep in mind that I wrote this with someone else too, so it wasn't all me!

And yeah! Dipper x Twilight!!!!!!! Can't wait to read yours :pinkiehappy:

4248823
Sometimes i don´t like to give critism but thanks that you seems to understand it just right.
Well i know^^ I don´t really want to blame you. I don´t remember all thing of the other story, but i just remember to be more happy with the other one.
Well i am eagerly try to write something and it seems i found something to write but the first chapter would be just a project besides, maybe if it seems hat they like the first one or maybe the chapters, than i make more. I am just curious if my grammar work out, i am probably not good with complicating sentence but i already try to learn more english words

is there a part 3?:twilightsmile:

4271812 Yep! There's only 3 parts.

When are you gonna write the next book?

7157222

Yea. The first two were made in like 2014 so...

4272580

When will you make #3?

4272580
1 So it is Bill and Discord, JUST YELL CHUG!

2 I'm following you because you're a fan of Gravity Falls. And it just ended this year. :fluttershysad:

The ship can live on now

Login or register to comment