• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

How Much Did You Hear?!


Dipper and Mabel gawked.

“H-how much did you hear?!”

“Enough to know we are not wanted.” Applejack replied as she crossed her arms.

“Oh! You are wanted! Its just,...tomorrows our birthday and we turn 13 and there's no room for you guys so,...you can't come! Haha yea.”
Mabel laughed anxiously.

“Well um, what she means is… um…” Dipper trailed off, trying to make up for Mabel’s harsh words.

“Well what do you mean by you don't want us here and you wished that portal never existed?!” Twilight said a little bit too loud.

“Please be quiet Twilight!” Mabel said.

“Soos and Grunkle Stan might hear.”Dipper explained.

“Oh?! How about if Wendy hears?!” Twilight screamed as she waved her hands in the air.

“Twilight, uh, calm down a little…”

Rainbow Dash said as calmly as possible as she, the twins, and the rest of the humans back away.

“OH YEA?! WENDY WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!” Twilight yelled as she stomped back into her room and slammed the door.

“Oh no.” Dipper said as he and Mabel looked at each other with fear.

The other 5 humans that had arrived with Twilight looked very confused but they went to help their angry friend. Now Dipper really had to keep them separated. Just then, Wendy walked in and wasn't wearing her hat. That meant she was going somewhere special.

“Oh hey dorks, I heard a ruckus up here. Everything okay?”

“...yep! Nothing going on here… No drama or anything! Haha...” Mabel laughed anxiously as she pushed Wendy to the door.

Wendy looked confused, so she just left.

“Nice save.” Dipper whispered before he ran after her.

“Wait! Wendy, where are you going?!” He asked.

“Oh me and Jake are going on a date!”

“J-Jake?!”

“Oh yea hes this cool dude that likes me!”

“J-Jake?!” Dipper repeated.

“Later dork!”

Wendy flicked Dippers hat and ran downstairs to her date. Dipper watched Wendy and Jake drive away from the window.

“Mabel?” Pinkie asked.

“Ya?”

“I don’t think it’s such a good idea to bug Twilight right now… but I need to use the bathroom in our room.”

Author's Note:

Hey. So just to prepare you, there's gonna be a LOT of Twilight OOC. SO PLEASE DONT GET ALL MAD AT ME!!! *hides*