• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

...WUT.

“TWILIGHT, GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!” Mabel screamed.

“WHY?!”

“ ...‘Cause...I need him!”

“So do I!”

“NO YOU DON'T! HES MY BROTHER!”

“WELL HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!”

“NO HE'S NOT AND EVEN IF HE WAS, HE WOULD WANT HIS TWIN BACK!”

“I DOUBT THAT AFTER I'M DONE WITH HIM!”

“NO YOU MONSTER! GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!”

“Not a chance, you're just a sad little girl.”

Just then, she disappeared like Dipper.

“I AM NOT A SILLY LITTLE GIRL!” Mabel said as she watched Twilight disappear.

Meanwhile Dipper backed up as Bill grew giant-sized and red as a tomato. Just then, Twilight appeared beside Dipper.

“Imma make a bet with you boy, if you go out with me, ill save you. If you wanna just go back to normal friends, well, theres a 101% OF DEATH, YOUR CHOICE!”

Twilight stepped back, happy with what she said.

“Then if I date you, you leave Mabel alone, ok?”

“DEAL!” Twilight said as she teleported Dipper and herself to Mabel.

************************************************************************************************

“DIPPER?! TWILIGHT?! HELP!” Mabel screamed as she ran around frantically.

Suddenly Mabel saw a blur of black come toward her and wrap its evil arm around her. Mabel screamed and blacked out of fear and sadness.