• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

Agent Mabel, At Your Service!

Pinkie and Mabel had saw everything and they knew that what he did was wrong, but they had to save him, and him and Wendy’s relationship as friends. When Wendy ran outside calling Jake, Mabel used her grappling hook to pull Dipper upstairs before Wendy couldn't kill him while Pinkie went to her room, knowing Mabel could handle it and not wanting to reveal herself spying.

“DIPPER WHERE ARE YOU?”

Wendy howled.

“What the he-”

Dipper said.

“Shhh”

Mabel whispered in Dippers ear. Dipper nodded nervously, making a mental note to thank his sister later. mabel then got up and started walking down the stairs.

Dipper whispered, “MABEL! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?”

“I have a plan, trust me.”

And with that she was gone.

“Sorry to disturb you Wendy, I just woke up because I heard yelling.”

“Oh sorry Mabel...hey, have you seen Dipper lately?”

“Oh yea! I saw him run outside a minute ago, funny you ask. That's weird, he never does that.”

“Yea, about that, I'm gonna go after him, ok?”

“Sure Wendy, don't take too long! Only once he has run away before this and was gone for weeks. Terrible.”

(That of course was a lie, which Mabel had a hard time saying because the truth is [usually] the best.)

“Thanks Mabel, I won't rest until I got him.”

Dipper heard Wendy grab something- probably a backpack- and walk out the door as Mabel bounced up the stairs.

“Like I said, I got your back!”

Dipper laughed and hugged her.

“You're the best sis ever.”

“Right back at you bro-bro.”

Suddenly the old grandfather clock struck 12 and the midnight bell ringed as everyone who were trying to sleep groaned. Mabel and Dipper shared elated glances. They were 13!