• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

Dipper Goes Cray Cray


Dipper walked inside and punched a wall.

“Woah what happened?” Mabel said as she watched him pace around the room.

“There's this guy named Jake who Wendy likes and is dating!”

“Well then, you get Twili-”

“NO! I want Wendy!”

“Well you gotta tell Twilight and Wendy!”

Dipper sighed.

“I know... Why does life have to be so... lifey?!”

Mabel patted her twins back.

“I've got you bro-bro! I'll be here for you no matter what!”

Well at least steps 3 and 4 are done, but 1, 2 and 5 need to happen-. Dipper thought.

But then Mabel interrupted his thoughts.

“MABEL AWAY!”

She ran outside laughing. Dipper couldn't find anything to laugh at. He just had to get the Mane 6 home, fast. They might ruin their party! Dipper had to make sure they were out of the way so Mabel and him could enjoy their party.

“Dude, I had sooo much fun at the arcade! That was awesome how you killed those zombies? You were all, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!”

Dipper could hear Wendy’s voice as she walked in the shack. Dipper ran to the edge of the stairs as discreetly as he could to eavesdrop.

“You were pretty good yourself…” A guy voice said romantically.

“Aw, Jake…” Wendy said as Jake leaned in to kiss Wendy.

“Oh, okay then! I guess we're kissing...” She said, and leaned in.

I’ve got to stop this! Dipper thought. Think fast… think fast! Dipper thought. I got it! He pretended to slip down the stairs to stop the kiss.

"Oof oof oof oof."

“Oh, hey dork! You okay?” Wendy asked as she offered Dipper a hand.

“Oh yea. Thanks.” He blushed as he grabbed her hand, and was filled with warmth.

“Thanks. So… you’re Jake?” Dipper asked casually as he rocked back and forth on his feet.

“Uh yeah. Wendy’s my… date. We went to the arcade and it was awesome! Wendy-”

“Yeah, yeah, great, great…” Dipper interrupted, not interested to hear about Wendy’s date.

“So, um, I hear you’re- AHHH!”

Dipper completely lost it and charged at Jake, filled with jealousy and rage.