• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

The Plan Works... Kind Of

The Mane 6 (minus Eclipse) heard commotion backstage, so they went to check. They saw the Pine twins whispering and then splitting up. Mabel approached Twilight as Dipper snuck behind Twilight and towards a red journal with a gold, 6 fingered hand on the cover with a 3.

“Oh hey Twilight?”

“What do you need?!”

“I just wanted to tell you..." Mabel quickly gave Dipper a look and he gave a thumbs up.

“I wanted to say, I think you and Dip make a great pair. And I just wanted to tell you some stuff he likes, so you can-”

“R-really? You think?”

Mabel could see craziness drain out of Twilight's eyes.

“Y-yea,...I guess.”

“Oh Thank you Mabel!” Twilight said as she hugged Mabel.

“H-huh?”

“You freed me from the curse!”

“Curse? What curse?”

“Well, I messed with Dips journal and put a curse on myself that made myself go crazy and try to harm everyone. But it could be broken by a true act of friendship.”

“Wow! Well im just glad old Twilights back,...OH NO!”

“What's wrong Mabel?!”

“DIPPER! I'll be right back!”

Mabel ran towards her brother who was about to cast the spell. He started reciting it but Twilight was good again!

“DIPPER NO DON'T SAY THAT SPELL!”

But it was too late. He had said the last word and turned toward her, panicked.

“WHAT?”

“DIPPER! TWILIGHT'S GOOD AGAIN! SHE HAD PUT A CURSE ON HERSELF! I BROKE THE SPELL, NOW GOOD TWILIGHT'S TRAPPED!” Mabel screamed as she watched Twilight fade away.

“Uh oh.”Dipper said as he dropped the book.

“Big uh oh.” Mabel replied.