• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

He Returns


“The Journal!!” Dipper cried.

”How did you find it?”

“Easy! It was lying on the floor. Your uncle was right, you really should pick up stuff in your room!”

Mabel stepped up in Twilight's face.

“First of all, that journal is ours and you stole it. Second, Dipper can be as messy as he wants! And third, WHY ARE YOU GOING CRAY CRAY?!”

Dipper smiled and came behind her.

“Yea! Why did you look through our room? Couldn't you have just talked to me?!”

“Yeah! What he said!”

“ENOUGH CHATTER! Its time for me to get my way!” Twilight screamed as she opened the book to a familiar bloodstained page.

“NO DONT DO THAT!”

“Why not? Im curious!”

“Just don't summon him!”

Twilight gave an evil look and recited a spell that sounded like gibberish.

“NO!” Mabel screamed as Dipper vanished in the blink of an eye.

************************************************************************************************

“W-where am I?! MABEL!”

Dipper sat up from the floor.

Last thing I remember was Mabel screaming and Twilights smug grin,...oh no. She said the spell! That means-

“Ah, Pine Tree how nice it is to see you again.”

A floating, glowing yellow triangle with a top hat and bowtie said in a robotic voice.

“Me and you have some unfinished business to take care of.”

“B-Bill!” Dipper said as chills ran down his arms and the hair stood on the back of his neck.

Oh no!