• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 1,080 Views, 60 Comments

Part 2: My Little Falls~ A GF and MLP Crossover - Clover Skies



Mabel and Dipper Pines were going to have the perfect party. Until a curse dominates one of their closest friends. Who knows what will happen?

  • ...
3
 60
 1,080

Say What Now?

“I guess we could all run away to ...anywhere.”

“NO! We are gonna leave soon and then Mabel and Dipper are gonna be alone in the middle of nowhere!”

“Yea! Being stuck with Dipster for life would be torture!”

“Um Mabel? I'm right here!”

“I know, where else would you be?!”

“...You're so nice Mabel,...anyways uh...about Wendy…”

“Yea,...we gotta get rid of her!”

“I know but HOW?!”

“Oh I know! We could-”

“THERE YOU KIDS ARE!”

Wendy raced toward the twins. They screamed and hugged each other in fear as the Mane 6 hid. Mabel felt Wendy's arms wrap around her and Dipper. Mabel gave her brother a look of confusion and fear. He returned the same look, but Mabel could see a hint of joy in his eyes that his crush hugged him.

“Oh my stars did I miss you dorks.”

Wendy said as she hugged them tighter.

Wait...huh?!

Mabel and Dipper both thought.

“I was really mad, that Dipper fought and chased away Jake and that Mabel lied to me about it, but then realized I just couldn't stay mad at you cuties.”

Wendy said as she stepped back from them. Mabel's mouth turned upright into a smile and she hugged Dipper and Wendy tight and said,

“We’re not cuties; we’re teenagers!”

Dipper and Wendy managed a smile, putting aside that Mabel was hugging way too tight to breathe. Mabel finally let the purple faced people go to breathe.

“Hehe,...sorry bout that,...”

“Its okay Mabes.” Dipper said as he rubbed his neck and Wendy gave up a thumbs up to Mabel.

The Mane 6 peeked out behind trees and saw them laughing and hugging, so they stepped out into the open and walked up to the 3. Mabel, Dipper and Wendy smiled at them and motioned them to join them. They all hugged and laughed...until a sickening yet happy sight appeared.