• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,240 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,240

Everybody's Got One Form of Connection

The twelve of us wake up in the Galleon, with Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Chrysalis, Spike and the CMC looking at us with worry. As we open our eyes, they then proceed to hug the twelve of us.

"I can't believe it, you six managed to defeat Tirek!" Apple Bloom said.

"That was so amazing you guys!" Sweetie Belle squeaked.

"Wait, how did you guys see what happened?" Bass asked them.

"Princess Cadence told us about the Galleon's camera. We were able to see the entire fight!" Scootaloo yelled.

"You twelve have worked incredibly hard to achieve this goal." Cadence said.

"It may have taken a year." Luna started.

"But it's all over, and for that, we thank you all." Celestia finished. As she finished, all three princesses bowed to us.

"So, who exactly are they Applejack?" Apple Bloom asked, with Sweeite Belle and Scootaloo following suit.

"Well, Apple Bloom, I'd like you to meet Patric, your new brother!" Applejack said as I waved.

"Is he your new colt-friend Applejack?" Apple Bloom smirked.

Applejack and I on the other hand were just surprised. As was Maya.

"No, he's mah, little brother so he's your older brother, so now, I'm not the only middle kid." Applejack smirked at me.

"Oh, that make more sense with how much this lady over here's blushing." She pointed at Maya.

"Yeah, Maya and Patric sorta-kinda have a 'thing' going on between them." Rainbow said.

"Anyways, this is PJ, though everybody calls him Spark." Fluttershy said as Spark bowed.

"Sweetie Belle this is my darling Bass."

"Please to meet you." Bass said.

"This here is my pal Leah, she so extremely super duper fun!" Pinkie then dove into a rant as Pixel introduced herself.

"Pleasure to meet you. Now, Pinkie?"

"And I was like oatmeal, are you crazy?" Pinkie finished.

"And last but not least, this is my partner, Jeffery."

"Yo." He said.

"It is good to see this reunion come but I checked the portal, it'll only stay open for ten more hours." Luna replied.

"They just got here though." The CMC said.

"I think this time would be spent best with families, so that they can meet them and be able to be used to them." Celestia said.

Hours later, time was spent getting the Poniranger introduced to their pony counterparts' families. Some went well, like when Twilight and Cadence introduced me and Jeffery to Shining Armor. He each gave us manly hugs for watching over his wife and sister. Others went extremely well with Big Mac, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith enjoying the newest member of the Apple Family. Others could've gone better like when Fluttershy introduced Spark to our favorite bunny, Angel. Sadly as time went on, it became time to leave our pony friends.

"Jeffery, I'm going to miss spending time with you. I want to give you this to remember me by." Twilight said levitating the Elements of Harmony, Reference Guide.

"Thanks Twilight, I'll treasure it always." Jeffery said.

"Leah, I'm gonna really miss spending time with you. So, I'd like to give you one of my three Party Cannons!" Pinkie said rolling it to Pixel.

"Thank you so much Pinkie Pie!"

"Say hi to Ahim for me!"

"Bass daring, I will truly miss you always dear. So I would like to give you these." Rarity levitated a necklace made with three blue diamonds.

"Thank you Rarity." Bass replied with a smile.

"Oh PJ, I'm going to miss you so much. I honestly wish you didn't have to leave me. But I know that you belong on Earth. Just please promise me you won't forget about me."

"Of course Fluttershy. I could never forget you." Spark said hugging her.

"Well Maya, we had a good run, but don't think this is the end. What I'm saying is, this is not a goodbye. This is a see you later. Because I will see you again. Right girl?"

"Right! Never gonna forget!"

"That's the way I like it." Rainbow finished.

All that was left was Applejack, Cadence and I.

"Just think, this whole adventure started with the three of us, with you guys giving me the power to help people. And on the same day a year later our adventure has come to an end." Cadence said with a smile.

"Must've been some good birthdays you've had right?" Applejack asked me.

"Of course it was." I answered.

"Well, I'd like for you to keep this. Kneel down, we all know you humans are incredibly tall." I knelt down as Applejack put her hat on my head.

"Really Applejack?"

"Of course. That hat is important to me. Just like you are. Plus you know I've got tons of others." Applejack said with a chuckle.

"That's right." I reply hugging Applejack and Cadence. "Well it's been fun. And we will see you again girls." I said as I waved to them and they waved back.

We then went through the portal to find Tsukasa, Kaito, Daigo and his team, Right and his team, along with Usagi and her team.

"We did it guys, we managed to save two worlds all within the span of a year!" I shouted.

We all cheered and I could've sworn I felt something in my back pants pocket as soon as the others left.

"You sure about giving that your key to him Tsukasa?" Kaito said.

"Yeah, I think I can trust him to go on to different worlds as well."


(Months Later)

Kaito was walking down an alleyway. When he saw a man in the darkness.

"Hmm, just who are you supposed to be?" Kaito asked.

"Just somebody who wants a little power. Adagio, Aria, Sonata, get him and his powers.

"Yes sir!"

Author's Note:

The Poniranger along with their pony counterparts were in the park.

Applejack and Patric both said, "Thank you for reading our story to the end.
Rainbow Dash and Maya both said, "It's tanks to you all that we are able to do what we do."
Fluttershy and PJ both said, "Please don't forget about us Poniranger okay?"
Rarity and Bass both said, "And we won't forget any of you all."
Pinkie Pie and Leandra both said. "We once again thank you all."
Twilight and Jeffery finished, "Let us all meet again in the future."

Comments ( 5 )

I think I know who that was at the end.

5337748 yes yes it did welcome to my crazy mind

5430719 No problem you can read them at any time

5050410 Plus I never went upstairs, I have a one story

Login or register to comment