• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,239 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,239

Celestia's Return

Author's Note:

I should probably get something clear. This 'episode' is an idea given to me by Bass. Any of the people I asked to write for in this story, (Alcatraz, Spark Brave and PixelBerry98) can give me ideas for episodes. Since I also want to make this story 20 chapters long, I'm also doing an 'episode' with Kamen Rider Decade.
With that said enjoy the 'episode'.

EDIT: I apologize for those that just wanted this to be it's own part, but this was originally meant to be a Grand Power episode.

[Celestia's Mind]

Princess Celestia was in chains, on a wall. She couldn't move, she couldn't escape, she had lost control of her body to Chrysalis.

"Chrysalis show yourself!" She said, literally run down.

"Yes, my dear Celestia?"

"Why have you done, why did you join Tirek and the Zangyack? Ultimately, what was the reason for the invasion of Canterlot?!"

"Hmph, that is none of your concern. I'd doubt you'd actually listen. You understand nothing of being a ruler!" Chrysalis snipped.

"I understand plenty, if you told me the reasons for this maybe we could work something out!" Celestia cried out from her chains.

"I don't understand why I even need to bother myself with you. Remember I'm the one in control of your body." And Chrysalis left Celestia to her chains.

Celestia began to think to herself. If only Chrysalis would actually listen to me! We could work something out. We don't need to rely on violence. If only somepony or somebody could talk some sense into her!


[Gokai Galleon Bass's POV]

I've been thinking about this ever since I first saw her. Why would Chrysalis work with Tirek and the Zangyack Empire? It can't be for power because she has a hive to feed. It has to be some type of issue in their 'hive' I don't know. I gotta talk to the others about this, but first, I think I'll ask my partner.

"Um, Rarity can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her.

"Why of course darling. We can always speak with each other, we are partners after all." Rarity said.

"I've been thinking, you know how Chrysalis has taken over Princess Celestia's body?" She nodded. "Well, that led me to think about why she was working with the Zangyack in the first place, which could also ask the question of what was with the invasion."

"I'm with you so far darling but what is the point?"

"I've been thinking, maybe we could strike a deal with Chrysalis s-"

"Are you serious darling, why would we want to make a deal with her? She stole Princess Celestia's body!?"

"I was getting to that. Maybe if we talked about it with her, we could work something out that would benefit both of us, possibly getting Celestia's body back." I answered.

"Oh alright, that sounds like a well thought out idea. We'll need to discuss this with the others though." Rarity said.

[Main Gokai Galleon Room]

"So, Patric, you and Applejack have been leading this team when I was with Spike and Jeffery?"

"Yep, that's the truth." We both said.

"Well then I can see you've done a good job leading them. Through the adventures, you were able to make Fluttershy a bit braver, without making her you know, Season 2 episode 19 if you know what I mean." Twilight whispered into my ear.

"Yeah I completely get it. And thanks." Patric replied.

"Um everybody and pony, my darling Bass has an idea." Rarity said.

"Alright, what's your idea?" Spark asked.

"Um well, please hear me out on this. I've been thinking, wondering why Chrysalis was even working with Zangyack. This has to be for an extreme reason, also wondering why the extreme attack invasion on Canterlot. I was thinking maybe if we struck a deal with Chrysalis, maybe we could have something work for both of us, meaning that we could possibly get Celestia and her body back."

"Hmm, I think that the idea can work. With that we could possibly also get Chrysalis as an ally. Bass good idea. But now we need a way of contacting her." Patric said while pacing.

I think maybe if I mess with some wires we can get a signal to wherever the Zangyack's fleet is." I said.

"Excellent Bass! We have our plan!"

[Zangyack Fleet]

Chrylestia was walking around the fleet where she ended up getting a message.

"Who's this?" And what appeared was Bass. "Oh, it's that space cadet. Let's see what he wants and whether I should actually listen."

I have a message for Chrylestia. I would like to talk to you alone. I would like to talk to you about why you joined Zangyack. Also the reason for the invasion of Canterlot. I was thinking we can work something out that would be in the favor of both of us.

"Huh, wow, this kid is actually being serious. Why not just humor him, I'll do it. Alone."

[Gokai Galleon]

As time went on, we got a notification.

"Bass check the notification, it may be Chrysalis!" Twilight said.

"Right." And Bass checked the message and it was from Chrylestia.

Humans, ponies. I have decided to agree to your green one's request to talk. But as he wants me to be alone, I also want you to be alone. No Rarity darling. Meet me at the park we attack, every single time for some reason, not my choice at 9:00 PM tonight. See you there space cadet.

[Sterling Preserve Park 9:00 PM, Bass's POV]

I arrived on my own while my team is still technically close, but I'm still on my own.

I arrive at the middle of the park to see Chrylestia. "Well, you wanted to talk human? Let's talk. You first."

"Okay then. Why are working with Zangyack?"

"Why am I working with Zangyack? Why can't you just think of me as the villain who is evil just to be evil?"

"Because that isn't you. Even that advance on Canterlot wasn't just to be evil."

"At least two of you aren't stupid. The reason is that Tirek made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said to join him and Zangyack or give us the poison of our species. Fear. As you know, us changelings need love to survive. Emotions that are the exact opposite are a poison to our species."

"How would Tirek give you that poison?"

"Discord. After all that's happened, him betraying Equestria, the faith lost from his friends, he is fearful that he may never get that trust again. Tirek is willing to use Discord as a weapon."

"Wow, anyways onto my next question, what was with the invasion on Canterlot?"

"In all honesty, that was a mistake on my part. It was my fault for overreacting during the starvation of my subjects. I ended up overreacting and made it worse for my subjects. I was thinking of asking for help from Celestia, but, after what happened,I don't think I could very well ask."

"Chrysalis, I may have never met Princess Celestia aside from a mind message, but from that and seeing her on TV, I've seen her as forgiving, calm collective. If you asked her maybe things could work out. Maybe if you asked her if you could coexist with Equestrian society, she would except. And in return, maybe you could give Celestia her body back?"

"Space Cadet, I think you may be right, after all I've gone through, things couldn't get any worse. I'll be right back I need to speak with Celestia in my mind."

(Celestia's Mind)

Celestia has been in chains for a while now. Hopefully things would get better for her.

"Chrysalis, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to get you out of the chains. I've had somethings to think about thanks to one of your Sentai members. I would also like to speak with you, and apologize, nothing less."

"Alright then, I appreciate this Chrysalis, thank you."

[Real World Patric's POV]

"Human you can bring your friends here now!" Chrysalis said.

"Of course."

I got the message from Bass and ran to the park with the others, Spike and Cadence.

"Alright everybody, everypony, say hello to your Princess Celestia."

And with that Queen Chrysalis and Princess Celestia have separated from each other. Princess Celestia falls on the ground with all of us running over.

"My little ponies, my little humans, trust me for that I am alright." Celestia said.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight nearly screamed.

"Ah, Twilight, how I've missed you so. As have I missed you my dear niece."

"Auntie Tia." Cadence said with tears in her eyes.

"My little ponies, my little humans, I thank for all that you have done, and Chrysalis, I was able to hear everything you and Bass spoke of. And yes I shall allow you and your kind to coexist with my little ponies in Equestria."

"Thank you, Celestia. I shall not fail you." Chrysalis said.

"Anyways, until this and our own worlds are finished in our battle against the Zangyack and we free my sister, Chrysalis and I shall help you all in the battle against evil." Celestia completed.


[Somewhere in Japan]

Tatsuya Midorikawa was relaxing after a hard day's work, and began thinking about what he saw. He saw Bass, a legendary successor, working for peace.

"Excellent job, Bass. You and your team are worthy of our Grand Power."

And with that, a translucent Denzi Green appeared quickly then disappeared.