• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,238 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,238

FBI Take In!

Author's Note:

Like the Reformation of Chrysalis, this is an idea given by one of the people I am writing for. This episode was an idea from PixelBerry. Just like before, people I asked to write for are allowed to give ideas for chapters of the story.

The FBI? Who knew we'd actually get involved with them? Turns out they take us in and can see our partners, but there's something a bit off about them. Why do they want to perform tests on our partners?! I'd say it's time to get to the bottom of this!


[Luna's Mind]

Luna was in chains similar to the ones Celestia was in.

At least my dear sister has been freed of her prison. I hope the same happens to me.

"Oh Lulu..." Nightmare showed up in front of Luna.

"What does thou want phantom?!" Luna screamed out.

"Oh, be quiet now dear. I'm here to let you go." Nightmare said.

"Really?!"

"Yes, I have found some much better hosts than you."

"Who are they?"

"Oh, nothing, just some humans who are known to experiment on alien life. The FBI is what humans on this planet call them."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Nightmare grinned evilly.


[Park, Patric's POV]

The group and I are relaxing at the park while also thinking about the Zangyack's next move. Celestia began to stiffen up for some reason.

"Princess, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I feel that my dear sister is freed from Nightmare's grasp. But I don't feel she is actually free." Celestia said.

"Really well, is it by the Zangyack?" Applejack asked.

"No, it isn't it's by humans?!" Celestia gasped.

"How can that be? I thought the only humans that could see us ponies were the chosen six, and they're all here!" Twilight said.

"Excuse me, but are you six named, Patric, Maya, PJ, Bass, Leandra and Jeffery?" A man in black asked.

"Who wants to know?" Spark asked.

"We are the FBI. Please get in the car." They guy said.

"I don't trust this guy, tell him to show his badge Maya." Rainbow Dash said.

"We do have badges and will show you now Ms. Dash."

"How are you able to see and hear us, human?!" Celestia shouted.

"Nothing you need to know. Get in the car!" He shouted and started pushing us in to the car.

[???]


When we got to what I'm going to guess is a secret base, they quickly spa rated our partners from us. "We are going to take these mares into questioning rooms. You stay here." The FBI guy said.

"W-wait a second.." And they were gone.

The six of us were left in that room for an hour and a half. We then begin to hear screaming.

"Bass, did you hear that?" I asked.

"Clearly. Those are the screams of our partners. We need to get out of here." He said pulling out KabutoRaiger's key.

"Gokai Change!"

HURRICANGER!
GOURAIGER
SHURIKENGER

"Let's go guys!" I said.

We began running around trying to find our friends. We get to a room and see the girls, along with Princess Luna.

"I'll try talking to Pinkie." Pixel said.

"How?" Maya asked.

"I am not only Pinkie's partner, but she also taught me Pinkie Physics!" Pixel said.

Pinkie Pie, we trying to rescue you, I need you to give those guys a 'tough' time.

You can count on me Leah!

"So anyway, guy, do you like parties? Do like games? DoyoulikesugarbecauseIrealllylikesugaranditgivesmesomuchenergytothrowpartiesandplaytonsofgamessoIfiguredheythismeanymeanypantsmayhavecapturedusbutIshouldstillknowyouknow?" She continued talking as the guys there just were in the fettle position covering their ears as we saved the girls.

"I must say, you all seem very well in your craft." Luna told us.

"Thanks Princess Luna." I said.

"Luna is just fine. And these men are doing this against their will. That's the only way they can see us." Luna made clear.

"Alright, then some rampaging should make this work." Pixel said.

"Gokai Change!"

ABBARANGER!

"Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger!"

"Um, Miss Leandra, what is that?" Luna asked.

"How embarrassing. This is just a fake hero Emiri made up." Pixel said.

GOKAIGER!

"I'll get the princesses out of here, you guys get Nightmare out of these men." Pixel said.

"Right. Hade ne Ikuze!"

And then we used our AbaLaser to get Nightmare out of the guys, and we began attacking the Nightmare.

"White Pen Stick!" Jeffery said as he slash his.

"Dino Thruster, Fire Inferno!" Bass said taking his Dino Thruster into the ground.

"Ptera Daggers!" Spark said slash at some Nightmare particles.

"Tricera Bunker!" Maya said as she threw her shield at some particles.

"Tyranno Rod!" I said attacking the main piece. "Eat it up!"

"Let me try something guys!" Jeffery said calling on the different sixth ranger keys to make the Gold Anchor Key.

"Gokai Change!"

GOKAI SILVER! TWILIGHT SPARKLE! GOLD MODE!

"Gokai Silver Gold Mode!"

FINAL WAVE!

"Gokai Legend Dream!" Jeffery shouted as he shot out with the range sixth rangers into the melee sixth rangers ending with Jeffery himself attacking the Nightmare and it was just destroyed.

"Wow, Jeffery that was amazing!" Twilight said when we undid our transformation. "How did you do that?"

"I took after the original Gokai Silver, he was able to combine ranger keys." Jeffery said.

"Come on, let's get the hay outta here!" Applejack said.