• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,238 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,238

Poniranger! Final Strike! Part 3

So far on Yujo Sentai Poniranger...

Three Important Things Happened Last Time On Yujo Sentai Poniranger!
One: The Latest Super Sentai, Decade, DiEnd and the Sailor Senshi acknowledge the Poniranger as Super Sentai!
Two: The Poniranger fight against a Zangyack Fleet in order to get their partners back!
Three: The Poniranger get to the Tree of Harmony and unlock their own Grand Power!


"Hmph, those ponies and humans managed to escape! As soon as I see them I will end them all." Tirek said clenching a fist.

"Tirek!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Ah, well if it is the little ponies and humans. I'm surprised you're all alive."

"This battle ends here and now! We are going to finish Zangyack and you!"

"I'd like to see you try!" Tirek said firing a fireball at us only to get deflected by my Saber and Jeffery's Spear.

"Rememeber that while we apparently are the fortieth Super Sentai, we're still pirates. And when we find someone who messes with others,"

"We wreck them!" We all finished.

"Gokai Change!"

PONIRANGER!

"Applejack!"

"Rainbow Dash!"

"Fluttershy!"

"Rarity!"

"Pinkie Pie!"

"Twilight Sparkle!"

"Yujo Sentai Poniranger!"

"One last time, Hade ne Ikuze!!!!!!"

Tirek then fired fireballs at us.

"Gokai Change!"

GOSEI KNIGHT!

Jeffery was able to block them with a Skick Technique.

GORANGER
JAKQ

Maya and I proceeded to slash at Tirek with our weapons.

BATTLE FEVER
SUN VULCAN!

Bass and Spark proceeded to punch and kick at Tirek before he could attack them.

DENZIMAN!

"Denzi Punch!" Pixel yelled as she proceeded to punch Tirek only to get punched back herself.

Jeffery slashed at Tirek, "Patric, Maya!"

"Gokai Change!"

BOUKENGER!
DAIRANGER!

The three of us then proceeded to attack with our melee weapons to give the others time to change when Jeffery got knocked back.

DYNAMAN!

"Black Bunshin!"

MASKMAN!

"Kage Bunshin!"

Bass and Spark shouted as multiple copies of them launched at Tirek.

SHURIKENGER!

"Secret Strike! 1000 Knocks!"

KAKURANGER!

"Orizuru no Mai!"

Jeffery and Pixle shouted as they fired of multiple tennis balls and paper cranes at Tirek.

"Gokai Change!"

GOGGLE V!

"Pink Ribbon!"

FIVEMAN!

"Melody Takt!"

Pixel and Spark shouted as they tied Tirek's hands up.

CARRANGER!
TURBORANGER!
GO-ONGER!

Maya, Bass and I proceeded to speed around hitting Tirek as we sped by.

ZYURANGER!

"Ptera Arrow!"

ABARANGER!

"Aba Laser!"

Pixel and Spark shouted as they fired their beams at Tirek.

GINGAMAN!

"Honoo no Tategami!"

Jeffery and I shouted as we shot fire at Tirek.

BIOMAN!

"Super Sky Diving!"

CHANGEMAN!

"Griffon Attack!"

Maya and Bass shouted as they attacked in the sky.

JETMAN!
GAORANGER!
FLASHMAN!

We then proceeded to fly into Tirek attacking him in the process.

MEGARANGER!
GOGOV

"Battle Riser!"

"V-Mode Brace!" Maya and Bass shouted as they punch Tirek in the face.

LIVEMAN!

"Lion Bazooka!

TIMERANGER!

"Vol Sniper!"

Spark and Pixel shouted shooting their vulcan firearms at Tirek.

OHRANGER!

Jeffery and I proceeded to run and attack with our weapons, and I gave another slice!

"Curse you!" Tirek shouts firing more fireballs at us.

"Gokai Change!"

SUPER RANGER!
I transformed into Hyper Shinken Red.
SUPER RANGER!
Maya transformed into Super Gosei Blue.
SUPER RANGER!
Spark transformed into Super Geki Yellow.
SUPER RANGER!
Bass transformed into SWAT Deka Green.
SUPER RANGER!
Pixel transformed into Legend Magi Pink.
SUPER RANGER!
Jeffery transformed into Gokai Silver's Gold Mode.

Bass went first with a gattling gun.

And then Maya, Spark and Pixel ran towards Tirek with their weapons ready.

"Magi Bolt!" Pixel shouted as she casted a mist spell on Tirek so he couldn't see. And they then attacked with all of their weapons.

The Kyouryu Maru roared as I swung it at Tirek from a distance away. I then lifted Jeffery up as he did an attack.

"Gokai Legend Crush!" He said bringing down the Spear on him.

We retransformed back into the Poniranger.

"Gokai Henke!" We all shouted as we pressed the star buttons on the Mobirates and Gokai Cellular. We then gain the Rainbow Power from Twilight's Kingdom, but was more subdued.

"I knew this would be our Grand Power!" I said.

"Yujo Shooting Slash!" We all shouted as a final attack.

Tirek wasn't finished though as I jumped with the Gokai Galleon Buster at point-blank range while slotting the Poniranger keys inside the Buster.

SPECIAL CHARGE!

Everypony else brought their hooves to my back for support as I pulled the trigger.

SHOW STOPPING WAVE!

As we fired the blast we de transformed back into six humans and six ponies. On the other hand, Tirek was blasted all the way back to Tartarus to be sealed forever.

"I'm not dreaming am I guys?" I said.

"Nope, you're not dreamin' sugar. I see it too!" Applejack said as all 12 of us were smiling with relief. We all then got up and shouted,

"WE DID IT!"

And then we all fell to the ground.