• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,239 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,239

Jeffery, the Silver Sparkle

After our battle against that Phage, Things have gone back to normal. However We here from one of my friends online with some new friends.


[Three Months Ago, Jeffery's POV]

I was doing my morning jog where I saw this mother with her daughter. A car was coming in the daughters way while she was picking flowers. She was about to get hit! I ran over to push her out of the way, and got run over my self. I was able to ask if she was okay before losing consciousness.
I also saw these purple lights before I lost consciousness.


[Jeffery's Mind]

I ended up in this area with white pillars all over the place. I then saw a man in green with a gold shield in front of me.

"DragonRanger!"

I heard somebody with what appeared to be a gun being holstered and a red and black Timeranger.

"Time Fire!"

I then saw a man in an ABR suit alongside a purple alicorn with darker puple mane and tail.

"Wow, even Abare Killer and Twilight Sparkle too?!"

Abare Killer and Twilight both said, "I'm surprised you know about us."

"Of course I know! That's just entry level knowledge. I am a huge fan." I replied.

"How exciting." Abare Killer said. "Considering how young you are, you're pretty careless with your life."

"Oh, not at all..."

"Trying to protect someone, with no regard for their own life, I knew and now know someone who was crazy like that. It's nice to get some excitement after so long."

"Huh?"

"Jeffery, I need your help. Tirek and the Zangyack have taken over Equestria and they're coming after Earth next. The Earth and my home world need you." Twilight said.

AbareKiller de-transforms back into Mikoto and hands me Gokai Silvers Gokai Cellular and Gokai Silver's key. Twilight then hands me a key that looks just like her.

"Take these. These are the Gokai Cellular and the Gokai Silver Ranger Key that we have created. Twilight is giving you her key seeing as now you two are partners and shall become the greatest hero." Mikoto said.

"Could I really-?"

"We'll also intrust you both with the Grand Power of the Timeranger, Abaranger and Zyuranger."

"Wow." I said.

"Keep things exciting for us while we're gone." Abare Killer said.

"Wait, don't go!" I yelled as Twilight was trying to hold me back.

[Real World]

I then awoke from my sleep to see that it wasn't a dream at all. In my hands was the Gokai Cellular and the two ranger keys I have. More importantly I saw Twilight and her dragon assistant, Spike sleeping at the foot of my bed.

"They really did give me their power." I said out loud, loud enough for Twilight and Spike to hear it.

"I'm glad you're awake Jeffery. This way we can begin training those powers so you know how to use them. I assume you know my dragon assistant Spike." Twilight said.

"Hey dude, I'm Spike nice to meet ya."

"I'm Jeffery and I can say the same thing."

"Well it looks like we're all acquainted with each other so You'll need to sign out of the hospital so you can get some rest and then we can began training." Twilight said.

[3 Months Later Patric's POV]

The group and I were fighting against some of the Zangyack Gomin and were getting beat.

"Ah mou! Why are we losing so much?" Bass asked.

"I'm just guessing because this is a different kind of Sugomin we're fighting right now." I say. "Just try your hardest to beat them!"

"Heh, those Gokaiger won't be able to defeat them." The action commander laughed.

"Stop right there Zangyack!" An unknown voice said.

"Who was that?" I ask. I saw a guy who looked like a friend of mine online, Alcatraz.

"The name's Jeffery, the sixth member of the Yujo Sentai. Let's go Twilight!"

"Right!" She said, bringing out her own key with the Gokai Cellular.

"Gokai Change!"

PONIRANGER!

"There's a deep orange sun on my back. There is justice in my cyan heart. Bathing everyone in my yellow cheers. My squishy cheeks are pink. The white winter leaves of a new hero! Sparkling Silver, Twiiiiiliight Sparkle!"

"Wow, looks like we found Twilight guys." I said.

"You guys just rest for a bit, I'll take care of this." Jeffery said.

And then Jeffery began shooting everybody with his magic. He's just as strong as the original Twilight.

Magic Wave!

Jeffery I think now would be a good time to go into Gokai Silver Twilight told him

"Good idea Twilight!"

"Gokai Change!"

GOKAIGER!

"Gokai Spear! Gun Mode!"

"Guys let's give him a hand!" I said.

"Right!"

GOKAIGER!

FINAL WAVE!

I charged up my saber and gun, whereas Bass and Pixel charged their guns and Maya and Spark charged up their swords.

"Gokai Scramble!"

FINAL WAVE

Jeffery began charging up his spear.

"Gokai Shooting Star!"

And with that the Action Commander was destroyed. And then he grew into a giant.

"Gokai Red can you hand me Time Fire, DragonRanger, and Abare Killer's key?" Jeffery asked me.

"Sure here." I gave him the keys.

"Crossing from time and space, GoJyuDrill!!"

HASSHIN! GOJYUDRILL

"Now let's see how this batboy works!" Jeffery said. "Now let's try GoJyuRex on for size!"

GOJYUREX

"Kanzen GoJyuRex!"

"GoJyu Laser!"

And that attack made a direct hit on the action commander.

"The finisher and GoJyuJin!"

GOJYUJIN!

"Kanzen GoJyuJin! GoJyu Triple Drill Dream!"

And with all three drill attacks making a direct hit the action commander was destroyed.


"OOh yeah! I did it! I did it! Woohoo!"

Great job Jeffery!! That was excellent!

"Yo Gokaiger!"

"Alcatraz is that you?"

"Gamer, you're a Poniranger too?"

"Yeah I guess I am."

Author's Note:

This is Alcatraz's introduction into the story, here's his account here you go!