• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,238 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,238

Arrival of Applejack

My name is Patric and I'm what you can call a Jack of All Traits. I'm smart, I'm strong and I like playing video games. I'm also a brony which has led to me losing a friend for the fifth time. I'm sure this is the last time. EVERYBODY tells me "you two should go back to being friends." Not happening anytime soon. I feel very much like MLP's Applejack who is also my favorite. Sometimes I get lonely because my friends keep me out of stuff. Almost exactly like how Applejack seemingly 'blends' into the background.

Anyways on to what happened on March 21, 2014 my birthday. Today was good. After the birthday party which ended at 10:00 (Not my idea I'm not that big of a party guy.) I went to my room to play some MegaMan X4 when I saw possibly the strangest things ever, an orange earth pony with a stetson on her head and a pink alicorn without her princess attire. This was Applejack, my favorite pony, and Cadence my favorite princess.

"Howdy there partner! We've been lookin' for ya for a while now."

"First before we get to why we're here we need to know how exactly much do you know." I was confused a bit.
"I mean from that show you watch."

While she said that I got all of my fanboying out of my system. "Alright, but you should know that I know a lot about you both." I tried saying that as non-creepy as possible.

"Ah know, we know everything about you sugarcube. Anyways we need your help."

" Tirek has taken over Equestria. He took our magic and used Princess Celestia's and Luna's bodies as vessels for evil spirits. What you saw on your um..."

"TV"

"Thank you, wasn't true. Yes Tirek did trap us in Tartarus but our magic came back for a small amount of time. Twilight lost to him and he has taken over our world. He's coming after yours next. He's heard of the technology this world has and wants to take it over. It doesn't help that he is in a partnership with the Space Empire Zangyack who wants to take over Earth as well. We thought that empire was destroyed two years ago when the Go-Busters and the Gokaiger destroyed their final commander. We were wrong. Enter wasn't deleted in Hyperspace he was rebuilt. The girls and I attempted to run away but our powers were stolen and sealed within Ranger Keys we were only able to keep a few. The Gokai Red key, the Gao Red key, the Red-Buster key and the key you were meant to wield. Applejack's key."

"We've been searching for on of the chosen heroes that would save both worlds. Your energy is almost the exact same as mine. We need your help." Once she said that, I saw a Mobirates with an orange-colored apple on it. Also was Applejack's key.

"I'm sorry that this seems like you don't have a choice, but we need your help for our world and yours." Cadence was literally begging. Applejack noticed this and nodded with worry.

"Cadence you can stop begging, I'll do it. If it's need then I'll do it. And this is just between the three of us but you two are my favorites on the show." They both blushed as I said that. "I believe I know what needs to be said to transform, I watched Gokaiger."

"There's a Zangyack Action Commander a couple ways down the road. We need to go." Cadence said.

We were running over there as he began to attack some midnight exercisers.

"Oh Applejack and Cadence, I was sure you would've done the fighting for yourselves. But your relying on a wimpy teenager?"

"I won't let you harm these people time to show what Sentai can do!" I said as I pulled out my Mobirates and Applejack key.

GOKAI CHANGE!

PONIRANGER

"Wow, I was able to transform, into Applejack, but where is she?"

In yer mind sugarcube. Now let's get to work.

"Let's make a show of it!" I said as a made the ground quake around the monster. I then began to kick it repeatedly until it got a good hit on me.

"Should I try using that?" I asked.

I would.

"Then let's go." I said as I made my Gokai Red key appear.

GOKAI CHANGE!


GOKAIGER

"Gokai Red."

Great job sugar, now let's get to work!

"Gokai Sabre!" I said as I began to slash away at the monster.

"Gokai Gun!" I said as I shot him a couple times.

"Finish him off Gokai Red!" Cadence screamed.

"Alright, let's see if I can do this right. Ranger Key Set!"

Just as I slotted the keys in I put my sword on my gun and both keys went down synchronized.

FINAL WAVE!

GOKAI SCRAMBLE!

Just as my attack collided with the enemy, he was immediately defeated. In the ashes appeared to be three Ranger Keys.

I undid my transformations to look at the site. I saw a Gokai Blue key, a Blue Buster Key and what appeared to be a Rainbow Dash key.

"Excellent job in battle you two. Plus we were able to take some Ranger Keys from the stolen ones.But Patric just remember this is only the beginning." Cadence said.

"I'm glad that we're partners Patric." Applejack smiled.

"The feelings mutual AJ."


"I'm just wondering how this is all going to go down girls. I've never been in a fight before and definitely never a leader. The only things I'm truly good at are video games and school." i said.

"Patric there's a reason why you were chosen. Do you think you would've been chosen if you didn't have what it takes. Tonight proved that you did." Cadence said.

"No matter what sugar, I'm always gonna be by your side."

"Thanks girls."

Author's Note:

Theraputic Story yeas