• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,240 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,240

Leandra the Pink Fireball

Now that the entire state of California won't have classes for the rest of the school year, this gives the group and I more time for fighting against the Zangyack. But since Chrylestia attacked at my house we'll need a new base of operations. So why not go original and use the Galleon?


"So guys what do you think?" I said as I showed the Gokai Galleon's inside areas.

"This could work. Now we don't have to get in the Galleon when we fight giant enemies." Rainbow Dash said.

"Anyways this looks exactly like how it looked originally." Applejack said. Just then we heard something outside one of the windows.

"Do you guys hear that?" Bass asked.

"Yes darling I'm starting to hear it too." Rarity agreed.

Just then we heard an "AAAaaaaaaaiaaiaaiaiaiaiaiiieeeeeeee!" And a "Wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee! as we saw Pinkie and a girl crash into the Galleon.

"Pixel-chan? Is that you?" I asked.

"Got that right, Gamer-kun. And my real name is Leandra."

"Mine's Patric. But Pixel-chan, sorry I'm just used to calling you that. But how did you get here?"

"Well it all started three months ago. In New York."

[3 Months Ago Leadra's POV.]

I was just about to go to this mall when I hear what sounded like, "WWWWWwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee!" And just then Pinkie Pie just crashed into my window.

"He-he-hahahah. *snort* That was super duper fun!" She said with a smile.

"Pinkie Pie, what are you doing here? What happened with Equestria?" I said with a gasp at the end.

"Oh don't worry about you knowing about me. I know everything about you too Leadra!" She said with another smile.

"What bu- oh well I remember the rule of rules." I said and as Pinkie and I began to say at the same time."It's Pinkie Pie. Don't question it."

"Anyways Leah, I need your help for this meanie meanie pants Tirek and Chrysalis have taken over Equestria. They've teamed up with Zangyack. I need your help. I'm not explaining this further since you've heard this four times already in this story."

"Story, what story? And this is the first time I've heard of this." I reply.

"Anyways here's your Mobirates and keys. Try some out will ya."

"Alright, so just say Gokai Change right?"

"Yeperoonie!"

"Gokai Change!"

GO-ONGER!

"Wow this is incredible Pinkie! But I'm going to need to train if I'm going to be fighting enemies." I said.

"Maybe I can be of assistance." An unknown voice said.

"Who's there?" I asked. When she arrived I say an adult female with a white dress and pink coat.

"Ahim! It's you! It's been forever since I've seen you!" Pinkie Pie says jumping to hug her.

"It is excellent to see you again Pinkie Pie-san. The reason I'm here is to train the new Gokai Pink. You Leandra." She said.

"Wow are you serious?" To which she replies with a smile.

[Present Time Patric's POV]

"Okay that explains why you're with Pinkie but how were you guys able to get through the Galleon's window?" Maya asked.

"Well that was because after my training with Ahim-san, Pinkie began teaching me about Pinkie Physics so I could learn as well." Pixel answered.

"Well now we have five members all together now! All that's left is Twilight and her counterpart." Spark said.

"We can't celebrate for long because I see some Gomin along with an Action Commander look!" Cadence said.

"We better get down there and fix them up." I said as we exited from the Galleon.

As we were close enough but they couldn't see us, we began to shoot our Gokai Guns like crazy.

"Of course, just as we're about to cause chaos, the darned pirates and darned ponies are here to ruin it." The Action Commander said.

"Let's go guys!" I shouted.

"Right!" was the reply.

Gokai Change!

PONIRANGER!

"Applejack!"

"Rainbow Dash!"

"Fluttershy!"

"Rarity!"

"Pinkie Pie!"

"Yujo Sentai Poniranger!"

"Hade ne Ikuze!"

And with that the five of us were destroying those Gomin out there. One attack at a time.

Apple Tornado!

Rainbow Flare!

Butterfly Blitz!

Diamond Dance!

Party Cannon!

"Let's transform into the JAKQ and show some card tricks!" Pixel said.

"Right!" I said bringing out Spade Ace's key.

"Gokai Change!"

JAKQ!

"Spade Ace!"

"Dia Jack!"

"Big One!"

"Clover King!"

"Heart Queen!"

"We are JAKQ Dengekitai!"

"Let's use Big Bomber to blow this guy away!"

"Piece Three!" Pixel shouted.

"Piece Two!" Maya shouted as they made the wheels.

"Piece Four!" Bass said as he made the stand.

"Piece One!" I said bringing out the cannon. "Big One!"

"Big Bomber!" Spark shouted as the Action Commander was destroyed. Once it built back up I knew what this called for.

GOKAI GALLEON!

"Everyone abord!" I said as the ropes came and we grabbed on to them.

"Kaizoku Gattai!"

"Kanzen Gokai Oh!"

Just as we were attacking with our swords, the JAKQ ranger keys began to glow. Meaning we've earned the other Grand Power of the JAKQ!

"Guys insert the JAKQ keys into the wheels!" I said.

"Right!"

"Ranger Key Set! Let's GO!"

"Gokai Card Shuffle!" once the attack was set in motion we threw five different cards at it and the Action Commander was destroyed.

"Whhhhoooohoo! That was awesome!" Pixel said.

Good thing you liked it Leah! We'll be doing it for a while. Pinkie answered.

[In a different part of Japan]

"Looks like those kid Gokaiger are just as good as the original. I truly approve of how Gokai Pink acts. Ahim trained her well. At least now they know what their power is." Just then feint image of Heart Queen appears and disappears as soon as it came.

Author's Note:

Obviously this introduced Leandra and Pinkie to the group but also the first 'other team' Grand Power aside from Buster Gokai Oh. For now I'll be writing the first crossover fiction Yujo Sentai Poniranger vs Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon.