• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 2,239 Views, 201 Comments

The Connection of Two Worlds - The Gamer Master Archive



Equestria has been taken over by Tirek. Only seven ponies were able to escape. Two of them are living with me.

  • ...
12
 201
 2,239

Chibi Marvey-chan!

The 4th of July! This time of year is to appreciate our independence from England. Not a time for a previous enemy of our allies to try and steal some of the grand powers we have. He also has stolen all the sixth ranger keys again. It's time to go into action.


"So Patric, what exactly is the point of Independence Day?" Applejack asked.

"It's a day where the United States of America, that's me and everyone else living here, celebrate our liberation from the king of England." I said proudly.

"But why? Aren't monarchs good to their subjects?" Cadence asked.

"Let's just say that Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, yourself and Twilight were absolutely nothing like him. Whereas you four are fair and understanding, he just raised taxes on us."

"I see. Either way, we still have no leads to where the Gokai Green key is. We also have no real leads to any of the sixth ranger keys. Where do you think they could be?"

"I'm not exactly sure, 'cause I don't know about these kinds o' things."

"Basco."

"What?" was the response from the two.

"Basco, he had the sixth ranger keys when he betrayed AkaRed and Marvelous. He was also known for stealing ranger keys from the original Gokaiger and making key clones from them. The first one he did were of the sixth ranger keys."

"But I thought Basco was destroyed by Marvelous. He can't still be alive." Cadence said.

"But his allies, the Zangyack and Tirek can recreate data. That's how Basco was able to combat the Gokaiger and Go-Busters when they were trying to steal back the Phantom Ranger Keys."

"It could be a possibility but until we know for sure-" It was then we heard a ship above us. It was to my knowledge the Free Joker. And just guess who jumped out? It was Basco.

"Oh, so Chrylestia and Nightmare Moon weren't kidding. You are just a child."

"Oh, I'm so much more than a child. Applejack let's go!"

"Right!"

Gokai Change!

PONIRANGER!

"Oh so that's all you can do? Sally go!" And his monkey began to attack.

I dodged her/his/its attacks and began to buck some sense into it.

Apple Tornado!

After I defeated Sally, Basco began to charge at me.

Gokai Change!

GOKAIGER!

"Gokai Red!" I said as I began to strike with my sword.

"So you have Marvey-chan's key eh? Maybe I'll just call you Chibi Marvey-chan!"

"Shut the heck up Basco! Gokai Sabre!"

He just hit it out of the way.

"You wanna play? Let's play!" I said.

Goranger!

"Red Bute!"

J.A.K.Q.!

"Spade Arts!"

Battle Fever!

"Pentaforce! Spear!"

Denziman!

"Denji Punch!"

Sun Vulcan!

"Vulcan Stick! Katana Mode!"

Goggle Five!

"Red Ruby Whip!"

Dynaman!

I made an explosion appear behind me.

Bioman!

"Fire Sword!"

Changeman!

"Dragon-Zooka!"

Flashman!

"Prism Holy Sword!"

Maskman!

"Masky Sword!"

Liveman!

"Falcon Sword!"

Turboranger!

"GT Sword!"

Fiveman!

"V Sword!"

Jetman!

"Bird Blaster!"


"Go my sixth ranger clones! Dragon Ranger you're first!"


Zyuranger!

"RyuuGekiKen!"

As I attacked, it turned into a key.


"Kibaranger go!"

Dairanger!

"Double Dragon Sword!"

Kakuranger!

"Red Slicer!"

"Kingranger you better work!"

Ohranger!

"Star Riser!"

Carranger!

"Fender Sword!"

"Mega Silver defeat that punk!"

Megaranger!

"Drill Saber!"

How aren't ya tired from this yet sugar? Applejack wondered.

"I guess I'm just used to it." I said.

Gingaman!

"Hono no Tategami!"

GoGoV

"Claw Anchor!"

"Time Fire go!"

Timeranger!

"Double Vector! Beet Three!"

"Gao Silver! Ike!"

Gaoranger!

"Lion Fang!"

"Shurikenger you better not screw this up!"

Hurricaneger!

"Dry Gun!"

"AbareKiller go!"

Abaranger!

"Tyranno Rod!"

"Deka Break it's judgement time!"

Dekaranger!

"D-Magnums!"

"MagiShine you'd better not fail!"

Magiranger!

"Red Fire!"

"Bouken Silver destroy him!"

Boukenger!

"Bouken Bo!"

Gekiranger!

"Geki Waza Ho Ho Da!"

"Go-On Wings will you two actually be victorious?"

Go-Onger!

"Road Saber!"

"Shinken Gold, you better do something right!"

Shinkenger!

"Rekka Daizanto!"

"Gosei Knight just finish him!"

"Desparate much?" I asked with a smirk.

Goseiger!

"Skick Sword!"

"Stag Buster come on!"

Go-Buster!

IT"S TIME FOR BUSTER!

"Volcanic Attack!"

Only Basco was left from all of his minions turned back to keys.

"Gokai Galleon Buster!" I twisted the red keys I had.

RED CHARGE!

"Fire!"

Rising Strike!


"Huh, wow I'm shocked. You were able to do what only one person could do. Chibi Marvey-chan, you really are a Chibi Marvey-chan." BAsco said as he was destroyed. And in his place besides the sixth ranger keys, was Gokai Green's key so now the Rarity key can work now! We just need to find my other comrades.


??? POV

"They managed to get the sixth ranger keys back. That's excellent news! We're this much closer to saving our worlds. Don't you think Jeffery?"

"Yeah Twi, should we reveal ourselves to them?"

"Let's wait a bit longer, those three must be tired after that battle."

Author's Note:

And thus concludes Arc #1. The next chapter will start who gets introduced. Next time we get our second confidant of Loyalty and New Gokai Blue.

Sorry most of this chapter was just the names of the attacks.