• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 2,032 Views, 15 Comments

Humans, Rainbows and Diamonds - RariDashFan



A human living in Equestria has a generally easy life. Friends, a home, a job and a life. Things are about to change as a friend grows distant. What will the future hold?

  • ...
35
 15
 2,032

Rarity Ending (READ STORY FIRST)

...Rarity?” Martin boldly asked. Rarity looked shocked, as if she never expected to be chosen. After a few seconds, however, she bounded forward and hugged Martin lovingly.


“Yes!! Of course I will!!” She uncharacteristically, but joyfully shouted. Rainbow looked disappointed, staring at the ground, but then looked up, smiling. Martin looked over to her.


“Eh, I can’t blame you for choosing her. She’s a pretty awesome pony.” Rainbow said, positively. “This doesn’t stop us from being best buddies though, right?”


“‘Course not!” Martin responded, before hugging Rainbow, making sure to avoid her damaged wing.

1 YEAR LATER

“Hurry up, Rari! We haven’t got all day! We need to be at Sugarcube Corner in 30 minutes!” Martin shouted to Rarity. “How does it take one pony this long to get dressed…”. The perks of having an esteemed fashion designer as a lover were obvious, but the drawbacks meant waiting what seemed like hours for them to be ready for a dinner with friends.


“In a miiinuute.” Rarity sang, before pushing the bedroom door open, revealing herself to be wearing a long red dress, with all sorts of gems and expensive materials dotted around the dress. It was more of a work of art than a piece of clothing. “What do you think, darling?” Rarity asked.


“Beautiful. And the dress isn’t too bad either.” Martin smartly said, before Rarity pulled him into a short kiss. Sweetie Belle, who was standing in the living room groaned at the sight.


“Ugh, get a room, you two.” She jested.


“Hush now, Sweetie Belle. You won’t be saying that when you find someone special of your own.” Rarity teased. “We’d best be going, Martin. I don’t want to be late to our one year Anniversary party.” Rarity exclaimed, putting on a coat as she walked out of her boutique, the place her and Martin called home.


It was also one year to the day that Rainbow Dash spectacularly won the Grand Equestrian. Martin looked up to the sky to see Rainbow’s towering house, over the sky of Ponyville. At that moment, he wondered what life would’ve been like if he had chosen Rainbow, one year ago. He then looked over at the wonderful mare waiting for him in the street, smiling. It was then he knew he had made the right choice.

The End.

Comments ( 8 )

Do you had plans to make a 3rd option where he choose both of them? I would like to know how that works out

it needs the option for both ponies and the human together, also good story:twilightsmile:

3924007
I was going to add that as an option, but I really couldn't think of how it would work. Personally, I think choosing between the two makes it a bit more of a big choice than just being able to choose both.

3925833
I suppose you are right, but that its what makes it interesting, I imagine both Dash and Rarity wanting to go back at Ace for what he did to them and Rarity now designing outfits for Dash now, special to race outfits

3925891
I've thought about it, but this is my first ever fanfic, so I want to get used to writing proper stories before I start doing interactive ones. I've always loved them though, so I might one day.

Very good if i do say so myself, although there were the occasional grammar error it was very good indeed.Keep up the good work!

Not too shabby! :twilightsmile:

But I'll choose Rainbow over Rarity any day.

The story seemed a bit rushed at times but over all it was very good

Login or register to comment