• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 2,086 Views, 38 Comments

Twilight and Gilda - PrincessCelestia123



Gilda returns to ponyville, but this time she isn't here to be mean. Everypony hates her, shuns her, all except one pony, who shows her the way.

  • ...
10
 38
 2,086

The book. (Clop)

She saw Twilights cheeks turn the darkest shade of red possible, almost a dark purple as she heard Gilda suggest they have sex. Gilda herself was a virgin and she knew Twilight was too, but she couldn't deny Twilight was very nice looking, and they were dating. Twilight, like herself, had never done anything, but with how big a bookworm twilight was she guessed she had read basically everything. Going off what she had read, Gilda gently lead Twilight to the small bed, blushing too. She was already a little aroused from feeling the sticky hoofprints and seeing all those pictures, her griffonhood damp. Gilda was keeping her wings from fluttering out. She had her front legs wrapped around the alicorn, holding her close. She was rather large compared to Twilight but they'd make it work. Gilda kissed Twilight softly, keeping her eyes closed as her tongue gently played with Twilights, twirling around and fencing with her lovers wet warm organ, dancing. She was just going more off books and was rather sloppy as she kissed. Trailing her claws down Twilights body she unknowingly left scratch marks down her lovers sides, her talons were razor sharp. Twilights hooves were a problem too, Twilight was a little clumsy with them and accidentally hit her a few times from jumping lightly from the talons that left light white marks down her thighs and sides.

Gilda finally stopped her talons after enough of Twilights hooves, both of them leaving enough marks on each other, and as if a miracle Twilights hooves became much better when Gilda stopped, maybe her talons were a little sharp.. The kiss was finally broken as they pulled away for breath, panting softly and staring into each other's eyes, Gilda having her talons resting gently on Twilights hips, Twilights hooves laying on her sides. Well... If their talons and hooves would work perhaps they could please each other another way! Gilda switched positions, sixty-nine position, a good favorite of mare on mare and female griffon on griffon. They could please each other would beak and muzzle. Gilda leaned up to start licking, smirking a little as she seemed to get a hold of it, though her beak ended up poking Twilights thigh, causing her to whimper painfully. The sharp point almost broke the skin. She got a few licks, though After seven failed attempts Gilda stopped. Her beak kept getting in the way, this clearly wasn't going to work for her. Twilight seemed to be doing alright, with her muzzle it was a little easier for her. She could feel Twilight licking a little though they both clearly had no idea what they were doing. Twilights clumsy hooves hit her thighs a bit and Twilight tried massaging lightly but nothing seemed to work. Gilda grumbled and gently rolled her off, both of them having marks from the others failed attempts. "Twi.. I don't think this is gonna work.."


The Alicorn nodded in agreement, frowning before sitting up, a book soon landing on the bed. "Maybe this will help! I've been saving this for a while!"
Gilda leaned forward and read the cover of the book.

"Of hooves and claws, a reference guide to interspecies mating."

"Really Twilight? How long have you had this book?" Gilda teased.

"W-What?! H-Hey I li-like griffons ok? Hey don't complain, this book will help us out a lot!"

Gilda rolled her eyes playfully. "Haha I guess your right. This book better be awesome. I don't really like reading you know."


Twilight smirked and opened up the book. Luckily for her it had pictures of all the moves and was very descriptive Gilda blushed as they read through the book, which explained exactly how the two of them would be able to have sex. It displayed numerous positions and that Gilda should make her claws a little less sharp, or maybe try having a spell around them so they didn't hurt twilight, and try opening her beak a little more. It explained to Twilight that her hooves would leave marks and she should be careful and many many other things. They eventually finished up the book, and the two of them looked at eachother, an awkward silence fell over the two of them as Twilight closed the book. Gilda's heart pounded and her claws were soon coated with a warm purple coating from Twilights magic like the book had said to do. She knew then that Twilight was.. Rather submissive. She more sat there and looked down nervously, lightly pawing the ground, waiting for Gilda to make the first move. It could be she's just nervous.. Agh what do I do?! Kiss her, or begin where we left off? Do I ask if she wants to go again? Ah screw it! Gilda shook her head before placing a talon onto Twilights chest, once again pushing into awkward beak-muzzle kiss, gently pushing her onto her back, wishing this would go well, then pushed two of her claws into Twilight. The magic helped out because she heard a soft moan come from Twilight. The mares sweet folds were already wet from flipping through the book, cheeks burning red.

Gilda broke the kiss gently as she began moving her claws in and out, the light thin barrier around the tip of her claws making sure she didn't hurt Twilight. The griffon curled her two claws a bit and smirked, softly pumping them in and out if her lover, who seemed to be in a pure blissful daze. Twilight was moaning softly, actually rolling her hips, lightly humping at the claws inside of her. Gilda continued to finger her, adding a claw to her own griffon hood to lightly rub as she pleased her lover. She waved her tail softly, cooing as she started to finger Twilight faster, hearing her pant lightly and moan louder. Adding another talon she teased her clit lightly with her claw, feeling the tight warm walls suddenly clamp town on her two claws, an even louder moan escaping from a Twilight as her eyes rolled up and she was practically drooling, giving a sharp lusty cry as she came hard all over her claws. Gilda stopped for a second as she shifted positions back to where they were before, the sixty nine position. Gulping, she slowly pulled out her claws and the magic faded, her claws wet and slick from Twilights nectar. Bringing them to her mouth, Gilda gently sucked on one. The taste was very... Odd. Her talon, mixed with the sweet, berry tasting juices of twilight, created an odd mixture for her to taste. Twilight wasn't exactly the best tasting, but she was not bad at all! Twilight panted softly as her orgasm died down, finding herself with Gilda's sweet lips not far from her muzzle, glistening with it's wetness.

Gilda felt pleasure exploding inside of her when Twilight leaned up and began licking, making sure to be very gentle with her hooves, even adding a little spell to increase Gilda's pleasure. The griffon clutched her talons, holding in her moans as best she could, but a few gentle moans escaped from her beak. Gilda leaned down, opening her beak wider, and starting to lick, dragging her thick wet organ over Twilights marehood, happy this finally ended up working. Without the book they'd end up bruised and little marks all over their legs from more attempts at this. She kept licking her over and over, enjoying the sweet taste. Without her talons Twilights juices tasted much better. Still not the best but very good. Gilda felt Twilight move from licking her pussy, latching around her sensitive clit and sucking hard, licking softly, starting to rub her fancy folds with her hooves, adding more and more to Gilda's joyful pleasure.

Gilda was close, she could feel it. Her moans became louder as she stopped licking, feeling Twilights tongue slide between her folds, and that was the final straw. The griffons walls tightened down a bit, and a gush of juices rushed into Twilights mouth, coating her tongue with the sweet liquid. Without even a moment to rest, Twilights horn was inside of her pussy, taking her virginity. Gilda grunted in pain but was overtaken by pleasure, her tight warm walls squeezed at the long thick horn inside of her, massaging in as Twilight began moving her horn in and out. In retaliation, Gilda slid her tongue between Twilights dripping wet folds, her claws playing with her clit. They were still beginners though, and their movements a little off and sometimes clumsy. Twilights horn started to heat softly, jolts of pleasure bolted up her spine, causing her to moan loudly, even more so as the long horn vibrated slightly. Magic, Gikda wished right then and there she had a horn! Without a warning Twilight came so very fast, a splash of juices hit her beak and she swallowed down whatever she could, then something new happened. Twilights horn began to heat more and more, her lovers movements becoming more frantic, before finally a loud cry escaped her lips and her horn flashed white, and stream after stream of thick, steamy magic goo flooded into her warm passage. Twilight was working wonders and getting pleasured at the same time! That book had helped Gilda out a lot, and Twilight doubt too. This was going to be a long and very fun morning.


Gilda lay on her back panting softly, her front legs wrapped around Twilight who lay on top of her, sleeping lightly. The beautiful mare sweating lightly. Her horn was dripping lightly onto her but Gilda didn't mind really. They had finished up cleaning themselves off after their fun and Twilight had ended up falling asleep on top of her as the two of them cuddled with eachother. She slowly slid out from under her lover, setting her down on the bed and pulling the blankets over her, writing a note she'd be home soon. Gilda just hoped Twilight could read her writing! Deciding to head out and get some fresh air, Gilda took a few bits from Twilight, not a lot but enough to buy a little something. Heading out of Twilights house she planned on buying Twilight a gift.

Everything went just as planned. It was... Perfect? Gilda didn't know but it had seemed to go very smoothly for her. No pony called her names, no evil looks, or maybe that was just because she'd kept her face mostly hidden for the entire time with a little hood and constantly moving her head behind something when it was pushed down. After spending all the money on her gift, she headed back home to the treehouse, smiling as she pushed open the door, seeing Twilight cooking in the kitchen, a sweet aroma hit her and Gilda felt her stomach grumble. That could wait for later though, as for now this had to be done. Heading over to Twilight she pecked her cheek softly. "Mh... Can't wait for breakfast. But for now Twilight I have a little ah, well two things for you exactly. I... Uh sorta used your money but I'll pay it off I swear to you... But..."

"Huh? But what? The money thing is fine don't worry you will pay it off soon I bet."

"Heh... Probably not.." Gilda reached behind her and pulled put two wrapped gifts, one small box and the other clearly a book. Softly ripping open the box she turned and opened it, taking out a small purple gem ring and sliding it down Twilights horn. "How hehe, this cost a lot but is not a wedding ring... It's a promise ring.." She kisses twilights nose softly. "I promise I'll be loyal to you forever twilight... I love you.." Picking up the other present she grinned. "Of hooves and claws number two... I hear it's got double the action... Now how about we head on to your room and try this out?~"

Comments ( 8 )

might want to change to mature since it went to sex....

4296352 oh wow. :facehoof:
I thought I did, I'll get to that right now. Thank you ^^

Well... Its okay. I think when it hit chapter 4 it kinda jumped a lot of good story telling that could have happened. And they just fall in love with one another on the first night? Seems off.

I myself did not feel how they feel in love. She yelled at twilight and some how now they are in love. That seams like such an abusuve relashionship... LOL...

Anyway them are my thoughts on it...

Well.....I cant describe this story which says alot

I'll give it a favourite for the story idea but a dislike for the grammar:pinkiehappy::twilightsheepish:

It's not bad not good, but not bad. I would suggest working on your pacing the story seems pretty rushed.

You should definitely re write this. That way it can have better grammar and actually have an ending

4296407 yea you should re-write this. It's an idea that I have never seen before and it would be interesting to see an ending for it.

Login or register to comment