• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 2,086 Views, 38 Comments

Twilight and Gilda - PrincessCelestia123



Gilda returns to ponyville, but this time she isn't here to be mean. Everypony hates her, shuns her, all except one pony, who shows her the way.

  • ...
10
 38
 2,086

Finding out a certain desire

Author's Note:

Well this one was longer and I hope you all enjoy it, might be a few days till I get anything out again.

Gila continued to hold in her boiling anger. It was common for her to lose her anger, Twilight had helped her a little, but with Twilights best friends almost demanding she leave was making her bubble with anger. She had apologized to Twilight for all those! She shouldn't be demanded to leave when she was a changing griffon! This was obviously all part of Rainbow Dashs revenge on her, Gilda knew it. Twilight was starting to tear up, and Gilda could hear her sobbing softly and stumbling over words. She swallowed her anger and wiped the nasty scowl off her face, leaning down and whispering softly. "Shh.. Shh.. T-Twilight it's... Uh.. Alright.. They're just.. Confused.. P-Please don't cry Twilight it'll be alright.." She said as soothingly as she could, though still new to this loving and kind stuff she was a little.. Aggressive like with what she was saying. Gilda let Twilight cry into her shoulder and she snapped her attention back to the friends. There was long, bad air that needed to be cleared between her and all of them. First, with Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy.. Look.. Ah.. I.. I.. I uh.. I... I'm... Sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that I was just uh, in a bad mood at the time.. And you just.. Caught me at a bad time." She saw the pink maned Pegasus pop out a little from her hiding, sniffling and wiping away a tear or two. Pinkie was next. Gilda has a lot to say to this bubbly pink mare. Maybe if they became friends pinkie could introduce her to ponies around the town. She knew basically everyone and that would defiantly help Gilda.

"Pinkie Pie.. You.. I have.. A lot to apologize too.. When.. I first.. Came to Ponyville I.. I was greedy.. And I just wanted Dash to myself.. You bugging us just.. Sent me off.. And at the party you just seemed like the one who made all those pranks for me.. And Dash.. Dash I'm sorry. I've been a horrible friend.. W-Well even if we were friends.. And to the rest of you.. I would.. Never be able to leave Twilight.. Now.. P..P-Please leave.. Before anything bad is said.." Gilda sighed as she finished up saying all that lovey kind stuff, for someone new to all this she thought she did pretty good. She sighed again as she saw them leaving, Twilight tearing up was most likely a big contributor for them leaving without saying anything else. Her.. Mare Griffon friend stopped crying, looking up at her with red, puffy eyes, still wet cheeks. She wiped away the rest of her tears gently, smiling softly.

"Shh.. It's alright Twilight they're gone.. S-Shh don't cry.. L.. Love.." Gilda whispered softly. Twilight whimpered softly, still saddened and shocked at all her best friends demanding so harshly that her one first love leave Ponyville. Gilda was trying her best to cheer her up but she was still sad as the griffon could tell. Wrapping her powerful front legs around her she laid down with the alicorn, pulling her closer to her, letting Twilight turn and bury her face inside of her neck. Gilda rather... Enjoyed this.. Cuddling, as the ponies called it, something she'd never done but enjoyed it rather well. Having Twilight so close was nice and the mare seemed to enjoy it too, her shaking and whimpering dying down softly. She must really love all her friends.. And me to react this much to them wanting me gone.. Gilda thought, tilting her head a little as she heard soft, quiet snores. Gilda sighed as she realized that Twilight had fallen asleep in her hold. The griffon closed her eyes too, resting her head on top of Twilights, slowly drifting off.

Gilda woke hours later, the late afternoon sun pouring through the windows, a few hours from setting. The griffon yawned and shook herself, seeing Twilight still cuddling with her. She had to make it up to Twilight for what had happened earlier, to help her clear her mind and all. What did mare griffon friends do exactly... Oh! A date! Gilda grinned at her thought, Twilight would love a date! They could just go on to a restaurant and order something. With Twilight being a princess they'd hopefully get in quickly and not have to wait if there was a line. Gently nudging Twilight awake with her beak, Gilda kissed her when her lovers eyes were open. They could kiss better now, after their first attempt they had seemed to gotten ahold of the whole Gilda with a beak and Twilight with a muzzle. It lasted a few seconds before Gilda pulled away. "H-Hey.. Uh.. I was.. Just.. Waking you up to.. Uhh.. Tell you we're going out to dinner!"

"W-Wait what? Gilda dinner? But it's already kinda late an-"

"S-Shh.. Ah.. You need to relax after earlier and all.. We don't need to dress up or anything, we can just go. Alright?"

"A-Alright.. Well.. I guess.. Lets go then... I can fix myself up on the way there.."

Gilda quietly whispered "Awesome!" and got up from cuddling with Twilight. Shaking the sleepiness out of her legs the griffon yawned. A date would defiantly clear Twilights and her minds, and plus that's what couples did! Well, she was sure that they did. She was also pretty hungry.. Twilight was fixing herself up too, fixing up a few feathers in her wings and combing her mane down a little. Gilda knew she looked messy but she didn't care much. She could go how she looked! When Twilight finished fixing herself up the two were out the door, walking down the streets of ponyville towards a place Twilight said they had to go.

As they walked, Gilda could feel the burn of their stares, watching them steer around them, walking on the other sides of the roads even though they knew Twilight, staying away from Gilda after knowing what she had done in Ponyville before. She stuck close to Twilight and just kept walking, walking and trying her best to ignore everypony. She didn't stop until she felt Twilight stopping, the small buzz of an outdoor restaurant, the waiters rushing around and ponies eating.

There was quite a large line, it was a beautiful night and there were fifteen or so ponies waiting in line to be seated. "Agh.. Is there no other place we can go? We'll be sitting here all night with how long this line its.." Twilight just rolled her eyes, waiting a little and soon a mare came up to them. "Oh! P-Princess Twilight! Here right this way, we have a table opening up right now. Here follow me please."

They were sat immediately with Twilight being a princess, which Surprised Gilda. They were brought past everyother pony to a now open table. Their waitress was a unicorn mare, who seated them quickly. "Good evening I am Sparkling Memory, I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I get you two anything to drink? Perhaps just two waters to start you off?" The waitress asked, and seeing them look at eachother and nod sent her off to go grab them two waters. Before she left she set down two menus, which they started to look over quickly. "Wow.. Twilight... I never knew you being a princess made ponies more.. Like you and all. Do you know her? She seemed to know you.." Twilight shook her head. "No she just knows me from.. Yeah the princess.. Well actually she checks out a book every now and then. I know a lot of ponies from them just checking out books." Twilight explained to her while the waitress returned and floated down their waters infront of them. "Have you two decided what you'd like to eat?" Sparkling asked, floating out a pencil and a little notebook.

"Ah Yes.. I'll just have a dandelion sandwich please. And perhaps a little extra lettuce please." Twilight asked, closing her menu and smiling.

The waiter turned to her after scribbling down what Twilight wanted. Gilda gulped, she had barely glanced at the menu, so she just asked as politely as she could exactly for the exact same thing. She didn't really know of any pony foods so she just went for the same thing, though she didn't want to look like she had no idea what she was doing so Gilda glanced over the menu a few times. "Alright.. Two dandelion sandwiches... I'll be right back with those for you two."

Gilda sighed and closed her menu, setting it down on top of Twilights. Her mare griffon friend looked so happy, smiling, clearly forgetting of what had happened earlier. Even to her surprise she sat pretty close, moving her chair over next to Gildas so the two sat next, not across, from eachother. She wasn't complaining, it was rather nice to feel Twilight so close to her. With Twilight around ponies seemed to act.. Nicer towards her. The two of them chatted for a while, they were rather busy tonight, it was twenty or so minutes before their food arrived.

"Soo.. Twilight.. How'r.. I mean uh.. Well.. Soo when'd you move to Ponyville? Have you always liv-ah!" Gilda fumbled around with her water nervously and spilled it all over the table, her cheeks burning in embarrassment, she was just really nervous right now. She grumbled a little and grabbed a little too many napkins, wiping up the water as Twilight began to talk and answer her question, chuckling a little as Gilda even fumbled with the napkins nervously.

"Well no.. I used to live in Canterlot.. Princess Celestia sent me here, and ever since then I've lived inside that house! I love it here, and I'm glad I came here. It's much better with all my lovely friends.. I was her prized student you know.. Well.. What about you Gilda? Where did you live when you were younger?"

"Well.. I lived in Cloudsdale... Me and Dash went to flight school together. I moved out of my parents house when I was young and lived on my own. I sorta was living really good there and learned of Dash in Ponyville and came to see her. It ah, didn't go super well when I returned to Cloudsdale. Say Twilight.. What'd you go upstairs for before we left though? You were gone kinda long.. Was something wrong?"

Twilight blushed lightly Gilda noticed as she asked that. "Oh no no no.. I was just uhh writing to Celestia.. So.. Gilda er.. I was thinking tomorrow we could work the library tomorrow. Spikes gonna be out for a week or two and it'd be nice to spend some time together and still keep it open."

"Yeah that can work.. It's not like I have much better anyways... So Twilight have you ever seen around Cloudsdale?"

"Yes.. I've been there before.. We were shown around and everything, it's quite beautiful there. I'd love to go there again if you'd come with me..."

"Yeah. I'd love to walk around with you. It's really nice any time of year really, if you've never been to where they make the rainbows I have to show you it."

There was a soft silent pause as they sat their a little awkwardly, either of them saying nothing, just sitting there until Gilda broke the silence. "Twilight.. Since your a princess and all.. Does that mean you go to Canterlot and all? I've actually kinda wanted to go there to be honest. Dash told me about Canterlot and it seems pretty awesome ..."

"Well yeah we can go there sometime if course. I'd love to go there with you sometime. It's quite lovely in the autumn, maybe we could go there together and I can show you around. Maybe you could meet Celestia even."

Once again there was another silence, but no pony broke it. Their food was going to arrive any minute anyways. By then she was already in thought. Gilda liked it, not being stared at or having ponies steer away from her. Or maybe it was just because the waiter didn't feel like acting badly infront of Twilight towards her date. She was so lost in thought she didn't hear the waitress setting down their food and wishing them a good meal. It wasn't until Twilight nudged her softly Gilda snapped out from her thoughts. "Oh... Twilight.. Food.. Yeah.. Thanks.." She muttered, seeing her date already almost halfway done with her sandwich. Gilda had never eaten this before and didn't want to spit it out and say it was nasty infront of Twilight. So, she just made a little lie so a she didn't embarrass them or look picky and hate it. Plus spitting it out or anything like that probably wouldn't be good. "Eh.. Twilight I'm not really hungry.. Can I box this for later?" Twilight nodded and she bought the lie. "Well.. Of course. I'll ask for a box before we leave.. Here why don't we pay now and head home? It's been a great date, thought it is getting pretty late.."

Gilda smiled a little and nodded, thought instead of getting two boxes Twilight used her magic to set their food inside a box. Being a unicorn sure had it's perks.. Though it'd never beat how awesome it was to be able to fly. The griffon smirked and got up, blushing nervously as Twilight placed the bits on their table. It was a little embarrassing to have Twilight pay since Gilda was the one who had asked her on the date, but she didn't have any money anyways so she was a little glad she had paid for them. Before they left Gilda finished up her water before following Twilight back onto the road back towards her house. The date had flown by, and the sun was already very close to setting. They had been there for an hour at least, thought it seemed like only a few minutes, everything in Ponyville seemed so close too, as they were inside Twilights house minutes later after walking down the road. No pony seemed to notice them and no pony stared, though that was probably because it was pretty late outside. Gilda opened up the door for Twilight as they stepped inside.

"Alright.. Wow Twilight heh.. Thanks for paying and everything.. I'll meet you upstairs for bed alright?" Gilda yawned and headed up the stairs, though as she was heading towards Twilights bed.. Something caught her eye. She knew by now Twilight was a very organized mare, and seeing magazines throw everywhere and hastily clumped together under her bed was... Rather surprising. Twilight must've thrown them under there before they left for the date. Curious, Gilda took out the magazines, her cheeks burning darkly as she saw most of them. "PlayGriffons, PlayMares, Gilda came across seven magazines, five of which all featured griffons. Gilda blushed as she realized her Twilight had a huge fantasy for griffons. As she flipped through the pages she came across many sticky hoofprints dotting the pages, clearly Twilight had done... A lot of things with these magazines. Gildas beak dropped open as she flipped through the pages, hearing a gasp come from behind her.

"G-Gilda! T-Those ar-aren't mine t-they are a fre-"

"Twilight.. You.. Wow.. You.. You never told me you like.. Griffons so much.. I.." Gildas heart began to race and she turned to look at her lover. "Perhaps.. We.. Could... M-Make your fantasies come true?"