• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 5,460 Views, 67 Comments

A Dragon's Temptation - Dashie Bro



In here studies, Twilight finds an aging spell. Out of curiousity Twi tries it on her young assistant. She shows her friends ans the young drake awakens. One thing she forgot to factor, is the sexual side effect of a drake's maturing.

Comments ( 19 )

Way too short. Also, I was expecting the Mane 6 to act like normal females and place 1000% of the blame on Spike for what happened despite Twilight being the one that started it.

5633008 Sorry. I'm sick today. So my thinking isn't the best. In fact, that epilogue does suck, but it make a point for what's to come in another story.

"Rainbow! That was highly uncalled for." Rarity said. "You know as well as I do that dragons and ponies can not reproduce together.

Are you 100% sure of that :duck:

What no kids?

5634315 You never know :derpyderp1: Dun dun dun!:derpyderp2:

Why do I get the feeling that Rarity is pregnant.....

:moustache:

5645428
Not possible. She was the only one who didn't have Spike release in the appropriate baby fertilizing hole.:raritywink:

5657922 Whoops! I need to fix that.

5635109 Who knows? Maybe? Maybe not? :derpyderp2::derpyderp1:

5658420 If I say anything it's spoilers

5658208 Lol! 1 point to my theory!

:moustache:

5644457 Dunno. It's in ky faves list tho.

5742949 The more you know *Du-Nu-nu-nu-nu*

It felt way to rushed to me:facehoof: good concept tho.

most interesting.

5633008

What?! That's BS, and also sexist against the guy. Twilight clearly MADE that spell.

While today's events were something of totally unusual and unorthodox proportions, none of the group will forget that day. But only one will not forgive that day either.

What's that supposed to mean?

Login or register to comment