• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 1,589 Views, 60 Comments

Changeling gone good? - N3rdyGir1Squar3d



What happens when Queen Chrysalis decides she wants a daughter that has all the qualities of the elements of harmony? (The beginning take place before the whole Canterlot Wedding)

  • ...
2
 60
 1,589

Adjusting To New Life... Gets interrupted again

Author's Note:

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! Bleh. Wrote this from 2:36AM to 3:42AM. Oh god, am I going to regret this?

=-=-=-=-=-=-Perspective-=-=-=-=-=-=
Kryna

Life with Daring in the house made everything awkward and exhausting. She would feel uncomfortable around me when I was disguised, and she was creeped out by me when I was undisguised. There was no pleasing her!

Today was supposed to be my first day in school, but Daring convinced Derpy to wait another week. She claimed it was so I could get adjusted but I think KNOW she still doesn't trust me.

'Even if I did, the Cutie Mark Crusaders would make me join their club, then I would have to fake earn my cutie mark. I have no idea if I can earn a cutie mark, but regardless, I don't have the time to try to earn one. What would it even be anyway? I'm not good at anything, and now that I think about it, I'm barely a week old! I will need to come up with age and backstory with Derpy once she gets home, Which should be in 3 or so minutes.'

I continued to think about what I was going to do.

'Somehow I am connected to the Elements of Harmony and somehow I know more things than I should...'

I have a lot to figure out

=-=-=-=-=-=-PERSPECTIVE CHANGE-=-=-=-=-=-=
Derpy

I flew as fast as I could.

There was no time to lose.

The sun was setting.

I had no time to lose.

In my mouth was a single letter, addressed to Kryna

=-=-=-=-=-=-PERSPECTIVE CHANGE-=-=-=-=-=-=
Kryna

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a loud crash downstairs. I rushed down the stairs to see Derpy shaking splintered wood, that used to be the door, off of herself. Daring just sighed, grabbed the toolbox, and when to the walk in closet to get a new door.

I noticed a single letter in her mouth, and opened my mouth to ask about it. Before I could, she dropped it in front of me

I snapped my muzzle shut as I read the envelope, my eyes went wide and I instantly grabbed the letter with my magic, tearing it open in mere seconds

As I read the letter my stomach gets tied in knots and my legs tense causing my hoofs to be firmly planted.

I look up at Derpy. The worry obvious on her features only grows as she sees my reaction.

"Welp, I found out my moms plan." I state simply before collapsing from stress and exhaustion

Comments ( 5 )

Probly one of Princess Celestia's mail.
:unsuresweetie:

Does Chrysalis' evil plan involve going around Ponyville hugging everypony? :pinkiecrazy:
:trollestia:

4485882 maybe, or MAYBE it envolves making raisin cookies but passing them off as chocolate chip!!!!!! Thats a TRUE evil (seriously)

4487083 *gasp* :pinkiegasp:
She. Wouldn't. Dare! :flutterrage:
How could you even suggest such a thing? :fluttercry:

4487148 She IS an embodiment of evil :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment