• Published 16th Jan 2014
  • 5,552 Views, 92 Comments

To Earn One's Love - Mattricole



After learning Diamond Tiara is a threat to the future, Apple Bloom sets out to save Equestria the only way she knows how...make Diamond Tiara love her.

  • ...
6
 92
 5,552

Epilogue

“Well, here we are,” Apple Bloom said as the two finally reached the Rich household. “And thanks again, Silver Spoon, couldn’t have done it without ya!” Apple Bloom said, earning a nod from Silver Spoon.

“No problem, anything for my best friend!” Silver Spoon said as she hugged Diamond Tiara gently. “Be more careful next time, Sweetie could have really hurt you,” Silver whispered, causing Diamond Tiara to groan.

“Ugh, yes mom,” Diamond Tiara grumbled as she hugged her friend back. “But seriously, thanks, Silver Spoon,” Diamond Tiara said as she let go of her friend.

“Well, see you at school monday!” Silver Spoon said as she walked to her own house, wishing to leave the two of them alone.

Silence quickly enveloped Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara as they both looked at each other, unsure of what to say. Scratching the back of her neck, Apple Bloom simply smiled at Diamond Tiara, and waved her hoof.

“W-well, ah guess ah’d better git going,” Apple Bloom mumbled, as she turned and began walking home.

“W--wait, Apple Bloom!” Diamond Tiara called out. “D--don’t you want any kind of…reward?” Diamond Tiara asked, looking away with a blush.

“Reward?” Apple Bloom asked as she tilted her head in confusion. “What d’ya mean?” Apple Bloom asked as she continued to stare at a blushing Diamond Tiara.

“W--well, come here and I’ll show you,” Diamond Tiara said as she motioned for Apple Bloom to come closer.

“Well sure, ah guess,” Apple Bloom chuckled nervously as she walked up to Diamond Tiara. “So, uh, how are ya gonna reward me?”

“Hmm, I have an idea,” Diamond Tiara mumbled as she wrapped her hooves around Apple Bloom’s shoulders, her face inching closer as Apple Bloom’s face turned red. “And I think you will like it,” Diamond Tiara whispered as she gently brushed her lips against Apple Bloom’s, before quickly backing away in embarrassment.

“W--wait!” Apple Bloom whined as she watched Diamond Tiara walk into her home.

“Sorry, Apple Bloom, but if you want more, you’ll have to pick me up tomorrow afternoon for a date!” Diamond Tiara said with a smirk before slamming her door shut, leaving Apple Bloom alone outside. After a few minutes of simply standing there, Apple Bloom sighed and began trotting home.

She is such a tease, Apple Bloom thought bitterly. It was going to feel like a long night.

Comments ( 21 )

:twilightsmile:
And ScooTiara is confirmed, and AppleTiara wins!

Flawless Victory

now we need to have a second story where scootaloo and rainbow dash fall for each other! who's with me?!

I started off really liking this story. Not to say that I totally dislike it, but the humor in the last two chapters misses the mark quite a bit. Plus, cute Sweetie was adorable and funny, while psycho Sweetie was... disturbing and not in a funny way. :pinkiesick:
Still, nice attempt. Have a thumb, but not a fave. :twilightsheepish:

--Spade

Sweetie Belle will make a fine yandere to some unlucky pony one day. :rainbowlaugh:
All in all, cute read.:pinkiehappy:

5152348 holy shit, i completely forgot about this story. i'm surprised i got some sort of a response after all this time.

5152393
yeah, 38 weeks is quite a stretch, but how could i possibly pass up a chance to use Chris Hansen

Nice cute little story. Also liked Yandere Belle. Makes me want more of her psycho side :pinkiecrazy:

6384284 I was expected the Moustache music video to be honest!

There are so many things going through my brain right now.
And none of them are the least bit coherent.
(Great story though. Super touching.)

7942506
orig11.deviantart.net/dad5/f/2011/264/8/6/gorillas_and_sharks_by_tyrranux-d4aiagz.png

You'll get a laugh out of this as I have experienced what Pinkie Pie went through.

this happened glad it did tho

The concept of this story is like a slow-motion train wreck. I know it'll end in disaster, yet I can't look away!

The ending was a bit disappointing, honestly. Is there a sequel I'm unaware of?

9792384
Hoo boi, it's been a while since I've been here. There is no sequel, sorry that the ending disappointed, I can understand where you're coming from, looking back at this, while I am proud, I do wish I tied it up at the end a bit better. It's been over five years, but if I recall correctly this was a fic where I tried to see how good of a story I could make while only spending one or two hours a chapter. I work nights, so I would get home, write the chapter up with Telaros watching on Gdocs and listening to their opinion, and then post it after cleaning it up.

9792970
Oh, okay. Is a sequel at all possible? This really deserves one! :heart:

9793208
Probably not, I kinda moved on from the pony fandom. I visit this site about once a month just to check my notifications.

Login or register to comment