• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 1,131 Views, 15 Comments

The Life of Shin Dowe - Golden Flare



All his life, Shin has been labeled as weird, crazy, and creepy, but when he moves to Ponyville, a batty little friend helps him realize that he's not alone.

  • ...
5
 15
 1,131

Epilogue

I was in the hospital for a week before I was released, the doctor said that I had made a full recovery, no memory loss, no permanent damage, he said it seemed like whoever hit me didn't swing with everything they had.

Floral explained to me that she's the one who hit me with the branch that night, but I didn't get mad. I knew she was just protecting me.

Twilight and her friends apologized up and down for everything that has happened, especially Applejack and Rainbow Dash, but I forgave them all the same, I wasn't the kind of pony who holds a grudge.

Brute Force and Temper Tantrum were forbidden to set hoof on Ponyville soil, the princesses had increased security around Ponyville to keep them out, thanks to a letter that was sent to them from a certain purple alicorn that I know.

Everything in Ponyville, even Sweet Apple Acres, went back to normal, but there was one difference, Floral had decided to move in with me in Ponyville, I had sent a letter to my parents telling them to visit soon, I would love for them to see me and my new marefriend living together happily. Also, I will have to explain to them everything that has happened to me for the past 18 years, but now, everything was ok, and I had no more worries, because of Floral Allure.

Can you keep a secret?

Sometime, if our love truly flourishes...

...I am going to ask her to marry me.

~~THE END~~

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, everyone! I really enjoyed writing this, to think, I had a burst of inspiration, and it became a great story for many! Thank you for taking the time to read this! You guys are awesome!

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by Golden Flare deleted Feb 24th, 2014
Comment posted by Golden Flare deleted Feb 24th, 2014

is there a description of shin dowe and flora allure's appearance?
it's never explained in this story.
but i like it nonetheless.
7/10

Login or register to comment