• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 3,259 Views, 29 Comments

A Royal Loss - LaceySurprise



This is a story of love lost, love gained, and EPIC FIGHT SCENE!!!

  • ...
9
 29
 3,259

The Beginning...or The End?

The Castle has been quite since the death of Skyla. But now my mind and heart was so loud, that I wanted to scream for it to just shut up! Why was I feeling like this towards Spike? Was I THAT lonely? I must be... I haven't even seen my own kingdom since the funeral. I became so depressed that it physically hurt to wake up in the mornings. Why was it my sweet daughter who died? She didn't even get a chance to LIVE! Why wasn't it me who died?! WHY?! I just don't know how I can go on much longer?! WHY COULDN'T I BE THE ONE WHO DIED?!?!?!?!!!!!

*Cadance throws herself on the bed with her face buried into the pillow. Sobbing.*

I wonder what would happen if I were to die? I've been an absent leader for some time now so I bet my kingdom could use a change of command. Yes. I think I should just go join my husband and child. There's nothing here for me anymore. But how? How should I join them? I am an Alicorn after all. I know not what could kill me. Maybe I could find out? But how?

*While Cadance was considering these horrid thoughts, we'll go to Spike, who also has similar thoughts but he handles things differently.

*In the forest on the outskirts of the kingdom. There are many trees clawed into shapes of Samros. Day after day, Spike came to destroy these images and make new ones to destroy so he could relieve stress and be left to his thoughts.

WHY DID YOU TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE SKYLA!!!!!!!!!!!

*A fire blast into an image explodes it into tiny splinters*

And now...and now these THOUGHTS?! WHY?! I know she misses Skyla more than me but....Why do I feel like THIS?!

*Another fire blast to an image that explodes*

Sigh... I guess it must be worse for her since her husband died too?

*A sudden thought popped into Spike's head. A thought of what Cadance must be going through*

Oh no! I think I know what she may be thinking! Whatever happened between us doesn't matter.... But I HAVE to get to her before it's too late. Before she joins THEM! Before she joins Skyla and Shining Armor!

*Spike took off, heading straight for the castle. *

Cadance looked at the sword that was hidden under the castle. It was the only sword recorded to have killed an Alicorn. It had killed one over a thousand millennia ago. She was now in her bedroom with a note that she had just finished writing. She was poised over the sword, it's point aimed at her heart.

Comments ( 9 )

Oh... Finish this already, the wait is killing me. Positively speaking. This story is awesome, continue when you have the time.

Yeah..I just finished it. So there ya go. :unsuresweetie:

3655496 I don't know... I expected to see an actual ending (or maybe a sequel), I don't feel like this ended here, so I choose to not believe that it was the end. But, it's just my opinion, so do whatever you please. Good luck with your future projects.

3655496 You mine there no more? :pinkiegasp:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
DON'T GO THROUGH WITH IT, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad::fluttershysad:

I will just say that this isn't the end of my story writing. I will write more tales to capture your interest. :raritywink:

UPDATE!!!! THE SEQUEL IS NOW UP! You didn't really think I'd end a story like THAT did you? :ajsmug:

Never start your story description with "This story..." It's just bad PR.

Very better that the another history.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment