• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 3,259 Views, 29 Comments

A Royal Loss - LaceySurprise



This is a story of love lost, love gained, and EPIC FIGHT SCENE!!!

  • ...
9
 29
 3,259

The End of the Battle.

The skies cleared and my vision adjusted to the normal sunlight. The sky was clear again! Crystal clear! THEY DID IT! THE DESTROYED THE CLOUD!! Everypony cheered that the terror was over. I was so happy that it was gone.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash returned, exhausted from the huge display of sheer power. Their friends hugged them so tight.

Rainbow Dash was beaming ear to ear. "Did you see how I flew!! It was the biggest rainboom that I have ever done!"

Twilight on the other hoof had only a weak slight smile. Her head still hung a bit low. I knew why too. Her friends asked how she could be so sad after showing off more power she had ever shown and defeating the cloud.

"What's the point of celebrating if my brother is no longer here to cheer with me?" she said.

Everything and everyone stopped their cheer as the dark realization took a hold of everypony. For a brief instant, many ponies had forgotten the tragedy that had happened just moments ago.

"Well Twilight, I recon' that there's not much anypony could've done. But we're all here fer ya and we want to help as best as we can." Applejack said.

"Yes, I cannot even know how you feel but I'm here to listen...If you want to talk that is...You don't have to of course..but I'm here." Fluttershy said.

"Why yes darling, we all are here for you! There's no need to be alone right now." Rarity Stated.

"LET'S HAVE A CHEERING UP AND SAVING THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE AGAIN PARTY!" Shouted Pinkie Pie. Everypony glared at her. "What? Parties always cheer me up when I'm feeling down."

"I don't think now is the time for a party Pinkie Pie." Celestia said Sternly.

"Well, fine.." Pinkie just sat there. Her normally puffy hair deflated as she sat there in silence.

I went to get the rest of the ponies from the cavern and told them of all that had happened. They went on frantic searches to find their beloveds that had fallen.

"Twilight, may I speak with you alone in my chamber?" I asked.

"Of course."

Princess Celestia said that she, Luna and the rest of the elements of Harmony would help clean up the kingdom while I went to talk to Twilight.

Once we reached my room, I knew what I had to say would be very hard but knew I had to tell her. "Twilight, I know you'll have your royal duties to get back to and of course you have to tell your parents about Shining Armor, but I have something to tell you. I never even got the chance to tell Shining this...but I have to tell someone.

"What is it Cadance?" Twilight asked.