• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 590 Views, 2 Comments

To Be A Brony - Hidden_Blade_Attack



A non-brony is forced into a quest he never saw coming.

  • ...
12
 2
 590

Chapter 11: Strongest Nerd

"Mike!" Eric yelled before getting up. "Eric wait, calm down. We don't know if it's safe!" Rachel said trying to reason with Eric's panicked mind.

"I'm coming Mike! Lead me to him Ryan!" Eric yelled as Ryan ran off and Eric followed. "That idiot!" Kylah yelled. Pinkie ran off after Eric. They heard police cars rounding the corners.

"Wait up guys!" Rachel yelled getting up. Kylah rolled her eyes before joining the rest.

Eric was struggling to keep up with Ryan but his adrenalin helped. Ryan passed through a bush followed by Eric. "Over there in that police car!" Ryan said, Eric ran out.

Ryan didn't have enough time to stop him and Eric was charging the police car. Without thinking he opened the driver side and threw the police man out with incredible strength. Ryan was flabbergasted.

"Where did Eric go?" Pinkie asked catching up to Ryan. She followed his line of sight and saw Eric in the car with Mike in the back.

Pinkie ran over and hopped in the passenger as the officer got up. Eric looked over the driving controls before looking to his partner. "You ready?" Pinkie giggled. "This looks fun!"

Eric slammed his foot on the peddle and the car was off. Eric was for certain an immature driver but he knew the basics from his gaming and basic knowledge. Mike was slowly coming to.

"Eric?" Pinkie then turned and smiled at him. "Pinkie?!" He screeched. "Where's the others?" Eric didn't answer and continued his mad driving through the suburbs. Ryan and the girls ran through the backyards of houses sneaking over to Eric.

"So where are we going?" Pinkie asked. Eric thought for a second. "Not sure, we just got to lose these stars, we have about 3." Eric said in his Bad-Ass-GTAV-Nerd-Mode. "Eric! This is real life!" Mike reminded him.

Finally the police set up a road block right in front of blinking train tracks. Eric turned as fast as he could but to no prevail as the car slammed into the other cars from the side. Eric was shocked from the crash at first but had no major injuries from it and neither did the other 2.

Eric, Pinkie, and Mike climbed out as police recovered from the crash and got out their pistols. They ran along the tracks until a shot was fired, right at Pinkie.

Luckily it missed but it made them realize that they mean business. They stopped and turned to see the police gaining ground.

"You guys don't need to do any more. I think I'v gone as far as I can go. You 2 run, I'll distract them." Pinkie said looking into Eric's eyes.

Eric could see tears building in her eyes. Eric felt his adrenalin wear off and his true nerdy self came back, he bent down and hugged Pinkie as the police closed in.

Mike jumped in the way but he knew he could do little. Then he noticed gas leaking out of the cars that were hit and would go off at anytime. "We have you now! You 3 are under arrest!" The police yelled as they were only feet away. "I'm sorry." Is all Eric whispered into Pinkie's ear.

"Hey, over here!" Ryan said jumping on top of one of the cop cars trying to get their attention. But they ignored and threw Mike aside. "I have the real Pinkie!"

Their interest was touched and they directed their attention to the boy. "The car, it's going to explode, it's leaking fuel." Mike told Eric. Eric broke his hug, it somehow helped him regain his composure.

"Ryan get away the car is about to explode!" Eric yelled. The police started running at Ryan. "Protect the real Pinkie!"

Ryan's eyes widened and he jumped but just as he did, the car exploded sending him through the air and landing on the train tracks.

The train honked it's horn but it was powerless to stop in time. Ryan slowly got up but it was too late. "Run!!" Ryan yelled as loud as he could before the train ran by and he was gone.

"Noooo!!!!" Eric and Pinkie yelled. But he was gone. "Guys!" Mike yelled as police grabbed his arms. Eric looked at Pinkie and they both began crying but police tackled them. Eric fought back, he didn't want to go, he wanted Ryan not to die in vain. But the police beat him to a pulp and his face was so swollen he could barely see.

He could not see that Mike was getting the same treatment. He did not see that Pinkie was being taken away. He did not see that Rachel and Ky;ah and Alex saw what had happened.

But he did see one thing. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel, he saw hope.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment